Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Payscribe.ng It's Confirmed Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Payscribe.ng It's Confirmed Scam (579 Views)

12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. / Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 / Legit, Genuine, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Airdrops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payscribe.ng It's Confirmed Scam by mohlanforex: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2020
be careful, don't do business with this scammer payscribe.ng

they deleted my order, and refused to return my money...

they dont answer customers call, they are now running scam business.... stay far away from payscribe.ng they are now scam...
Re: Payscribe.ng It's Confirmed Scam by olalekeadeola(f): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
I am a frequent user of the platform. I resell and have lots of people i have referred on that platform.
Atleast, tell show us proof of your allegation before you start this rubbish thread.

mohlanforex:
be careful, don't do business with this scammer payscribe.ng

they deleted my order, and refused to return my money...

they dont answer customers call, they are now running scam business.... stay far away from payscribe.ng they are now scam...
Re: Payscribe.ng It's Confirmed Scam by janitors(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
olalekeadeola:
I am a frequent user of the platform. I resell and have lots of people i have referred on that platform.
Atleast, tell show us proof of your allegation before you start this rubbish thread.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Principles To Become Wealthy? / Borehole Drilling Machines And How To Start A Borehole Drilling Services / Five Places To Invest In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.