Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. (1499 Views)

This Airdrop Is Currently Paying And Swappable / DXDY DECENTRALIZED FINANCE EXCHANGE Airdrop Is Live: Don't MISS Out / Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Without talking much Arkham rewarded so many user's around July 2023 from 160$ to over 100k$ to user's who signed up on there platform and earned points in which the points was converted to the Arkham tokens when they launch and many cashed out big.

Following same pattern, #SMARTLAYER is giving every one the opportunity to earn points now which will be converted to there token late 2023 this year, did you hear that this year when they list on various exchanges in which an official announcement will be made.

Use this link to register now and position yourself for an #Airdrop 👇

https://www.smartlayer.network/referral/2029145009

You can signify by writing your email address below and I will send you the #SMARTLAYER invite pass link for you to complete the quests and earn there points now which will be converted to there token later this year. DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!

You can reach me via WhatsApp below for more information on it.

0. 8. 0. 5. 9. 7. 1. 5. 5. 1. 2

Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bigtins98:
Without talking much Arkham rewarded so many user's around July 2023 from 160$ to over 100k$ to user's who signed up on there platform and earned points in which the points was converted to the Arkham tokens when they launch and many cashed out big.

Following same pattern, #SMARTLAYER is giving every one the opportunity to earn points now which will be converted to there token late 2023 this year, did you hear that this year when they list on various exchanges in which an official announcement will be made.

What you need to participate:

Your email is all you need to sign up.

You can signify by writing your email address here and I will send you the #SMARTLAYER invite pass link for you to complete the quests and earn there points now which will be converted to there token later this year. DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!

You can reach via WhatsApp below for more information on it.

as you can see, I'm actively earning the points because I know I will be converting it to there coin when listed on exchanges later this year in which i'll exchange
to real money.

Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bigtins98:

You can signify by writing your email address and I will send you the #SMARTLAYER invite pass link for you to complete the quests and earn there points now which will be converted to there token later this year. DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!

you can reply with your email and I'll send you the #SMARTLAYER invite pass for you to complete there quest and earn there points which will be converted later to there token later this year.
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bigtins98:

You can signify by writing your email address and I will send you the #SMARTLAYER invite pass link for you to complete the quests and earn there points now which will be converted to there token later this year. DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!

don't miss smart layer
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 4:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Bigtins98:

smartlayer raised over 12M$ in the seed rounds, don't miss, reply with your email for me to send you an invite pass.
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Vcx1:
automated deriv binary trading robots
ignore pls
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bigtins98:

don't miss smart layer. 12M$ funding is no jokes.
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 3:31am On Aug 14, 2023
Bigtins98:

can't believe people are fading smart layer!!
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bigtins98:

can't believe many are fading smart layer
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 6:14am On Aug 15, 2023
Bigtins98:

smart layer is launching this Q3 2023, claim the points now
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 4:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Bigtins98:

if u see this post and you don't take actions to join and start mining with just your phone, trust me you are missing big time, like big time.
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 5:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Bigtins98:

take every information seriously
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bigtins98:

token release is this year, don't miss smart layer. #Legit
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bigtins98:

take every information very seriously. Don't miss smart layer.
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Bigtins98:

The SmartLayer Token Has been announced with over 1.0% of the tokens for the community. Take this opportunity very seriously, the reward might be huge, send your email so I can send you an invite pass.

Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2023
Bigtins98:

the smart layer token is confirmed #SLM and 1.0% would be distributed to user's as #Airdrop.

Take every information very seriously.

Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bigtins98:

smart layer is still on, send your email so I can send u an invite
Re: 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed. by Bigtins98: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bigtins98:

You can signify by writing your email address below and I will send you the #SMARTLAYER invite pass link for you to complete the quests and earn there points now which will be converted to there token later this year. DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Financial Modelling And Analysis / Nigerians Secretly Withdrawing Their Frozen Mavro / What Investment Can A Student Make With #100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.