Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Outsourcing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsourcing (839 Views)

Benefits Of Outsourcing To Your Business / Outsourcing Business In Nigeria: Why Can't It Work? / Starting Up An IT Outsourcing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outsourcing by markjabari: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2011
Hey everyone,

So I've been looking to outsource my life.

With everything in my business world going good but really stressful since I'm doing everything myself I am interested in outsourcing.

I was wondering if anyone has done it and had success. I've outsourced twice before and almost immediately fired my employees.

So I suppose I have two questions for you warriors:

The first is - Has anyone had outsourcing success? If so why how etc did you make it work?

The second is - Where can I find a good outsourcing company?

I've searched the web and there are so many articles and different little companies I'd just like some direction.

My plan eventually is to be the supervisor of everything that goes on in my online business, which is quite a lot, and relieve myself of the stress and a lot of the work.

I do enjoy my job so I'd still be doing things myself, but I want to run things without having to do so much ya know?

So anyone out there that can help me out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Outsourcing by onibell: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
i can help u out call me on 08054236876.my name is mr bello

thanks
Re: Outsourcing by asscend: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
You need to know what exactly you want to out source.

Be specific and you will find the right persons to do it.

There are so many companies that do what you want contrary to what you said; hence the need for you to be specific on what you want.

What part of the world do you want to out source to? India, Nigeria, Indonesia etc. Labour is far cheaper in such countries.

When you have the list of what you want then please come back for further details. (Pls i hope I'm not sounding rude its not the aim).
Re: Outsourcing by naijacutee(f): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
I guess it depends on what exactly you are looking to outsource. It's common knowledge that for anything IT based, India is the place to go. For anything that requires manufacturing manpower, China is the place to go. Generally, there is always someone, somewhere who is available to do that thing which you need done - the question is how do you get that available person? If you're in Nigeria, I think the freelance section of might be of some help to you, or even Nairalist/Nairaland's job sections.
Re: Outsourcing by tgbnetwork(f): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ousourcing can indeed be an excellent way of running your business profitably depending on what exactly you are looking to outsource and the size of your business in relation to your need to outsource. Like has been said, do specify exactly what you want to outsource so you can get the right information.

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $1500 From Forex My First Month / Largest American Auto Auction - Manheim.com / Us Products For Sale At Lower Than Nigeria Wholesale Prices - Great Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.