Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber (46260 Views)

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
And some people still believe in this walking stick we have as president The day yellowbar Muslims will say the truth will be the day we will begin a new nation
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by blowjohn(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Omo! What a shocking thread with shocking comments!
Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shocking president.. Maybe he was a nepa official in his formal life..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Dmano: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
And who is not shock,even his today address shocked me

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by newdawn2017(f): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shocked reading dis right now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by femicyrus(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
A shocking shocker shocked shockingly!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Doyou2019: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
semyman:
This year go rugged ooo!!! Imagine, no more tithes and offerings to extort Thank God first fruit was extorted before the lockdown No more demarketing of witches and wizards that are always after non members. No more setting children against parents that are not members No more setting of wives against husbands that are not members No more other peoples' wives for free browsing No more more other members' daughters for deliverance and for free browsing No more choir members for free browsing No more ushers for free browsing and endless vigils The Lord is good, all the time

Eskiss me sir, but are you be Daddy Freeze
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
I honestly don't even get why he is always shocked... People get shocked when things go from good to bad without warning... This nation has been progressively deteriorating since he took over, so what is he being shocked about?!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by olaitonto(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
I Am Also In Shock Over Our Army General Leader Whom Also Is In Shock That There Is Fire On The Mountain! A Shocker Country
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by prestige101: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
PapaBaby:

Reno Omokri can feed your entire generation, have some respect dude.
.....You know some of them think from their feet up instead of otherwise...though Reno though has his wrongs as a human being.He is very Witty.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by prestige101: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
NextPresido:
The way bubu dey shock he can supply 24hrs electricity to the whole Nigeria
Ded
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by bejeria101(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
This shock is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
grin I'm not a big fan of Baba,
But maybe the editors of the News agencies using the "shock" word repeatedly should learn that there are other synonyms for the term.

Current and coming governments will always express shock. It's a Nigerian politics thing

You're right. Just word choice by journalists.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Ykc2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:
I am always in shock too.
Whenever I remember how PDPǐgs ruin this country too for good 16 years with no accomplishments.
Despite the fact that Crude Oil was sold at an average of 140 dollars per barrel.

No stable power (electricity)
No good road and networks
No poverty elevations

Now we have another evil recycled party in power.
This country tire me.
The older generations are full of GREED, wrecklessness and failure.
almajiri mentality, I think your one of educated almajiri
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by ifko: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari can't read so he doesn't need your book
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by DModeCntStopMe: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Reno omokri should shut the fuckkk up

Go and smoke weed bro....

Don't let that light at the end of your weed go off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

Reno is funny gan grin

Always tormenting bubu and his cohorts grin grin

I don laugh tire bro
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by darediamond(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
NextPresido:
What!?
grin grin walai, you no well!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by IgboGirlsFucker: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ykc2:
almajiri mentality, I think your one of educated almajiri
Are you mistaken for your father?
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by IgboGirlsFucker: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Noel19:

Baba mi Oponu, Oloriburuku Oshí ni awọn obi mi .
Okay
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Ykc2(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

Are you mistaken for your father?
maybe ikpu nnegi or amu nnegi maybe sha
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by IgboGirlsFucker: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ykc2:
maybe ikpu nnegi or amu nnegi MY PAPA AND MAMA
Na you sabi
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by familier(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
NextPresido:
. New slang loading

E SHOCK YOU?
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Corroro: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hate to admit it but for reals our president is literally always in shock

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Unigweson25(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Angrymode: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:
I am always in shock too.
Whenever I remember how PDPǐgs ruin this country too for good 16 years with no accomplishments.
Despite the fact that Crude Oil was sold at an average of 140 dollars per barrel.

No stable power (electricity)
No good road and networks
No poverty elevations

Now we have another evil recycled party in power.
This country tire me.
The older generations are full of GREED, wrecklessness and failure.

I'm in shock u r still talking about PDP after all this while.

Even Bubu will be SHOCKED at the level of ur blind loyalty grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by favour32(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shocki...shocki,... pre_recorded president.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by Tommmy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Where does dis man get all dis shocks self....when no light in this country. sad

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by IgboGirlsFucker: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Angrymode:

I'm in shock u r still talking about PDP after all this while.

Even Bubu will be SHOCKED at the level of ur blind loyalty grin
Abi or deh leleyi ni.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by abbiboy: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
A shocking president..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber by banio: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
I am in shock that the fridge I bought for #40K real price is #250K and the fridge shocked me this night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.