Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (46277 Views)

Festus Keyamo Circulates Fake Video To Accuse Labour Of Vote Rigging, Propaganda / Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Philipponzaghi: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges

Campaign poster of Peter Obi, former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, vice presidential candidate, has surfaced online.

The campaign poster circulating on social media has Obi running for president while Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, former Kano State Governor is his running mate.

Both Obi and Kwankwaso are running for presidency on the PDP platform in 2023.

Solgan on the campaign poster reads: “For equity and fairness 2023.”

Meanwhile, the former Anambra State governor is yet to react to the poster currently trending on social media.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/25/2023-campaign-poster-peter-obi-for-president-kwankwaso-for-vp-emerges-photo/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by colorsofrainbow: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wonderful combo....
Meanwhile our internally displaced politicians watching from afar grin grin
What APC will present to us below...
Candidate & running mate grin cheesy

301 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by longetivity(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
mission impossible undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by trutharena: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Osinbajo/El-Rufai is the neutralizer.

However this situation is dicey.

Obi is seen as an ethnic bigot in the North while El-Rufai is seen as a religious bigot in the south.

So that’s a neutralizer somehow.

Thank God Ibos are now growing balls to at least indicate interest to be the presidential candidate of the PDP.

grin grin grin

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Very good combo. If Only Nigerians can vote wisely instead of towing the religious and tribal lines, this combo will sure push Nigeria reasonably out of this poverty line we have found ourselves in. We need to have sense after Buhari's tenure and seek competency instead of embracing sentiment

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Philipponzaghi: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
trutharena:

Obi is seen as an ethnic bigot in the North while El-Rufai is seen as a religious bigot in the south.

Thank God Ibos are now growing balls to at least indicate interest to be the presidential candidate of the PDP.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by kahal29: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good combination that will have my support. Hope Wike is aware else it won't fly?

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by tanteta(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Make I park my self for here.

What do you have to say, yes you?
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by helinues: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chai,this people have finally resorted to be second fiddle for life..

Too bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
This combo will really be wonderful for NIGERIA

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by bookson(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anything to dethrone next level is Okay with me. I believe that no one can be as worst as what we have now. #APCheat

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by solmus: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Yebosola(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
trutharena:

grin grin grin

If they have gotten balls at last, let's clap for them,at least they will stop their SW invectives, let them ask PDP their right after several years of servitude.

27 Likes

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by HeadShot: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dead on arrival...

PDP had already zoned the presidency to the north...

So APc can glady give theirs to any southerner..

If some greedy southerners refused that the ijaw cannot complete their eight years... And connived with the north.. hoping to reap the fruit of treachery

Well we will teach them treachery..
The north will continue to rule the country until we get Sense..

Sense is far from us all now..
Lol my Yoruba Muslims always say.. said barber

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:
Chai,this people have finally resorted to be second fiddle for life..

Too bad

Does it mean bigotry has so beclouded your vision not to see that Obi is playing first fiddle up there?

Meanwhile, Wike won't let Obi, if he emerges, pick Kwankwaso.

Wike would prefer Tambuwal anytime any day.

But a combination of Obi and Kwankwaso will be the best beth for PDP if ticket is come to East.

Kwankwaso will make up for Obi's poor popularity in the north.

Obi should begin and underground work of courting the Kwankwasiyya political family in the north and they can deliver him the ticket.

God help Nigeria!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by helinues: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Awol1:

Does it mean bigotry has so beclouded your vision not to see that Obi is playing first fiddle up there?

Meanwhile, Wike won't let Obi, if he emerges, pick Kwankwaso.

Wike would prefer Tambuwal anytime any day.

But a combination of Obi and Kwankwaso will be the best beth for PDP if ticket is come to East.

Kwankwaso will make up for Obi's poor popularity in the north.

Obi should begin and underground work of courting the Kwankwasiyya political family in the north and they can deliver him the ticket.

God help Nigeria!

Which moral obligation do you have to question others a known liar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by HeadShot: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yebosola:

If they have gotten balls at last, let's clap for them,at least they will stop their SW invectives, let them ask PDP their right after several years of servitude.

The zombie prayers is for PDP to zone their presidency to the south East..
But such is dead on arrival... The north will continue to rule the country

The op is a well known Yoruba Muslims... Zombies can only deceive their kind

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Philipponzaghi: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
HeadShot:

The zombie prayers is for PDP to zone their presidency to the south East..
But such is dead on arrival... The north will continue to rule the country

The op is a well known Yoruba Muslims... Zombies can only deceive their kind

Lol second fiddle dem.

I know you guys will be angry that Obi want to be the presidential candidate because your natural spot is to play second fiddle and boy boy for the North.

Azikwe do am, Ekwueme do am, Sylvester Ugoh do am, Obi still do am.

Mind you, why are you so scared of the Yorubas that made you think you can't go head to head with them?

22 Likes

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

Which moral obligation do you have to question others a known liar

Liar?

How, sire!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by helinues: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Awol1:

Liar?

How, sire!

Stop feigning ignorance..

You accused me of supporting Ize Iyamu at the just concluded Edo election and when I asked for proofs you disappeared into the thick smoke

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by kaylardz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ibo people giving themselves hope, kwankwaso I know will never accept to be vice president to anybody.
beside, it's easier for a Yoruba man to clinch PDP Presidential ticket dan any Nyanmiri politician.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by naija4life247: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
trutharena:

grin grin grin

Igbos will never face Yorubas in a national election. Instead, Igbos will rather hide under their master the Hausa-Fulanis.

Nnamdi Azikiwe hid behind Tafswa Balewa to fight Awolowo and even jailed Awolowo's.

Alex Ekwueme hid behind Sheu Shagari to fight Awolowo.

Sylvester Ugor hid behind Bashir Tofa to fight MKO Abiola.

When it was time for Igbos to line up behind Alex Ekwueme against Obasanjo, Igbos collected money from the military to vote against their son during PDP primaries in the first term.

In Obasanjo's second term primaries, Igbos collected money from the Adamawa Bobrisky called Atikuchukwu to vote against their son Alex Ekwueme in the primaries.

Even when the lord of the Igbos Emeka Okukwu contested the general presidential election, Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in all the eleven states of the South South and South East.

So, Igbos will never ever be bold enough to face the Yorubas in a general presidential election.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by HeadShot: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol second fiddle dem.
I know you guys will be angry that Obi want to be the presidential candidate because your natural spot is to play second fiddle and boy boy for the North.
Azikwe do am, Ekwueme do am, Sylvester Ugoh do am, Obi still do am.
Mind you, why are you so scared of the Yorubas that made you think you can't go head to head with them?

Scared of who?,, Kalu will destroy Tinubu in any APc presidential primary..
So don't even go there...

North must continue to rule the country...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by ZZ22: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
These people have already infested the thread talking nonsense. I don't know why they are desperate and take politics too serious like their lives depend on it. This is the reason they have the highest no of assassinated politicians. Bola Ige, Dele Giwa, Abiolas, Funsho Williams and so on.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by kukoyi17226: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
President of Biafra.No Igbo Shiite will rule Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Philipponzaghi: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
HeadShot:

Scared of who?,, Kalu will destroy Tinubu in any APc presidential primary..
So don't even go there...

North must continue to rule the country...

Which of the Kalu?

You mean the fugitive?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by vastolord4(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is how you people post false news and expect mohammed la** to upgrade nta so that you'd bombard the nation with lies

1 Like

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

Stop feigning ignorance..

You accused me of supporting Ize Iyamu at the just concluded Edo election and when I asked for proofs you disappeared into the thick smoke

Hahahaha!

I disappeared because I was tired of arguing with u.

But well, I think I did see some little proof that u were indifferent to Ize-Iyamu but u are just a huge supporter of APC that I know u would have gloried in APC victory.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.