Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster (2449 Views)

How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yesterday, i was watching tv when my sister came and asked me if i know the month facebook was created i told her i had no idea. She should browse it in the internet. When i wanted to take my bath i saw her pressing her i asked her why was she asking the question she said that it was a Facebook promo that anyone who answer the question will win a price.

I told her i don't trust all this promo and i went to take my bath. When i came out i asked her to tell me what happened after that she finshed aswering the question she said nothing.

Thirty minutes later i can't find my sister, i wanted calling her but i thought she went to plait her hair until my mom came back and i asking about her. I called her and low and behold she said she is in bank i said which bank again that she went to check her account balance to see if she was sent the money, i told her to leave there and come back. On returning back i started questioning her thats when she opened up that she went to claim the price she won i told her let me see the chat thats where i Discovered she was scammed.

I asked her how she got the person contact that it was her coursemate that introduced her to it. She chatted the coursemate telling her what she did was not good but the coursemate was claiming ignorance.

Cc
Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44

1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by chatinent: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
If your sister was actually deceived by that cheap long-dead format, your folks should just sacrifice her to Ngoloma Goddess.

23 Likes

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Cc

Lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J
Myndd44
should pls take this to front page, so that others will learn from this especially in this lockdown.

1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by CokeBar(f): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hahah... this must be a new one...

Please continue with the screenshots, I was enjoying the questions

6 Likes

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Sambai65(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Following
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Cont.

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by daddytime(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
She go tire and weak like over-ripe plantain.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
.contin

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Passionate888: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
How old is your 'sister'?

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Con

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
I am taking my time to upload this so others will learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Did she donate any money at the bank ?
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Possiblegee:
Did she donate any money at the bank ?
Yes. Unfortunately
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
She made a payment but the scammer was denying to see the payment and telling her to make another deposit

1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Sambai65(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Your sister is one of the long throat greedy naija ladies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
I heard to sit down and warn my sister, never in this life to ever believe anything promo or free or internet stuff. I told her no easy money in this world, you must work to get it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Yes. Unfortunately
im really sorry about that ,your sister should have know it’s scam ..Facebook and the rest don’t do giveaway and she should have told you ,I guess she was just eager please how old is she ?

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Possiblegee:
im really sorry about that ,your sister should have know it’s scam ..Facebook and the rest don’t do giveaway and she should have told you ,I guess she was just eager please how old is she ?

Had it been i saw this i could have prevent this from happening. However the damage was already done.

She is 17

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sambai65:
Your sister is of the long throat greedy naija ladies
Her coursemate brought her to this
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by tungamaje: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
OP sorry o. I nearly mistook 'How my sister was duped' for 'How my sister was raped' that I wanted to ask where you were when it happened grin grin
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Greatzeus(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Your sister is not exposed at all,if she is in secondary school I understand,but if she's an adult,I am disappointed.
All those who sell U.S numbers on nairaland are scammers. Why do I need I US number,if not to deceive people that you are calling or chatting from overseas.

9 Likes

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sambai65:
Your sister is of the long throat greedy naija ladies
calm down she was just naive not greedy

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Had it been i saw this i could have prevent this from happening. However the damage was already done.

She is 17
yea I was going to say that ,she was just naive bro you guys shouldn’t blame her

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:
If your sister was actually deceived by that cheap long-dead format, your folks should just sacrifice her to Ngoloma Goddess.
I guess she was naive
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by betonnaira: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
the presence of sugar attract ants
the presence of slowpoke attract scammers
the presence of zombie attracts buhari

9 Likes

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
betonnaira:
the presence of sugar attract ants the presence of slowpoke attract scammers the presence of zombie attracts buhari
Lol
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by davillian(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dpsychologist:

She is 17
Eya,
Feel sorry for her though.
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by KingMicky3286: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Make a police report and file same to the receiver’s bank for follow up.

The bank can get hold of the account owner.

Or in Nigeria, they don’t hold or arrest scammers with a valid complaint against them?

In abroad here, they know where the account owner stays. Just few hours, police will catch the scammer.

Dpsychologist:
Yesterday, i was watching tv when my sister came and asked me if i know the month facebook was created i told her i had no idea. She should browse it in the internet. When i wanted to take my bath i saw her pressing her i asked her why was she asking the question she said that it was a Facebook promo that anyone who answer the question will win a price.

I told her i don't trust all this promo and i went to take my bath. When i came out i asked her to tell me what happened after that she finshed aswering the question she said nothing.

Thirty minutes later i can't find my sister, i wanted calling her but i thought she went to plait her hair until my mom came back and i asking about her. I called her and low and behold she said she is in bank i said which bank again that she went to check her account balance to see if she was sent the money, i told her to leave there and cime back. On returning back i started questioning her thats when she oppenned up that she went to claim the price she won i told her let me see the chat thats where i Discovered she was scammed.

I asked her how she got the person contact that it was her coursemate that introduced her to it. She chatted the coursemate telling her what she did was not good but the coursemate was claiming ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by yrex01(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ehya.. it’s quiet unfortunate.. from us contact to Nigeria acnt number. She’s not a real nigerian student tho, coz I expect any student to wise more than that even if na ss2 student.

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by teemotee: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
shocked shocked ikunle oo!!
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by GOFRONT(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
I was shocked......Like buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Rape Victims, What's Your Story? / See The Face Of Unknown Gunman Arrested In Imo State / Mysterious Snake Appears, Dies At Unizik Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.