Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster (2448 Views)

How I Was Duped Yesterday! Nairalanders Please Help / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Your sister is greedy that's why

As if the people asking the question are mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by courage9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Very shocking indeed

1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Infinixs5: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sambai65:
Your sister is one of the long throat greedy naija ladies

as in eeee her greed too much.
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Olabode971(f): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Am in shock right now... Its good as you have warned her @Op.
Try and let her know more on this scammers format, so that she won't fall for another type or genre of it. Thanks, peace out!
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Bigfish121(m): 3:19am On Jun 13, 2020
If nah me 2 seconds I don block am.i hate rubbish
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Jabioro: 4:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Give one collect three promo...
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Kokoboss: 6:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Lol very funny. Op warn your sis very well. Someone like me at that age sef don get sense as Lagos guy then. I'll be the one to ask them to send money to me then they should deduct from my winning. Na them go tire...
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by nnamdiosu(m): 7:15am On Jun 13, 2020
How old is your sister
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by wizod(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2020
When last did water touched ur sister's head or is your sister an slowpoke, because nobody in her right senses will be scammed in dis manner?
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by chatinent: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2020
It serves her right. Greedy thing.
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by osamz007: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2020
THEM DEY SEND YOU MESSAGE IN CAPS LOCK AND BOLDED FORM YOU STILL FALL MUGU

THAT GIRL IS GREEDY SIMPLE, WANTING TO REAP FROM WHERE SHE HAS NOT SOWN

MY 5 YEARS OLD SISTER WON'T FALL FOR SUCH OUTDATED FORMART

GREED KILLS FASTER THAN POVERTY
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by noah24(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Funny shit... grin
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by TheSourcerer: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Stop Insulting the 17 year old you pathetic lots
Anybody can fall for a scam , Anyone!

These stupid lots abusing the girl are the same lots that will transfer to their pastor still asking , daddy I have sent it have you seen it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by obonujoker(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Mhen... Seems these scammers use jazz... Or it probably could be someone who knows her well
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by doggedfighter(f): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Stop Insulting the 17 year old you pathetic lots
Anybody can fall for a scam , Anyone!

These stupid lots abusing the girl are the same lots that will transfer to their pastor still asking , daddy I have sent it have you seen it?

grin grin
Does holy and sanctified scam count? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by TheSourcerer: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
doggedfighter:

grin grin
Does holy and sanctified scam count? grin grin
dogged you ehn! grin

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by tillaman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin but she ought be smart enough to know it’s a scam, abi she fell for the international number

You “ we” be disqualified, I mean that raises a flag
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by greatbrian(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
am really laughing out loud reading this. Even the test smells Scam. Well someone is smiling somewhere on someone's else sweat.
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Dpsychologist: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2021
GOFRONT:
I was shocked......Like buhari
Yea
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by lekbel09(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Greatzeus:
Your sister is not exposed at all,if she is in secondary school I understand,but if she's an adult,I am disappointed.
All those who sell U.S numbers on nairaland are scammers. Why do I need I US number,if not to deceive people that you are calling or chatting from overseas.
That's not true sir, I sell US NUMBER and I ain't no scammer biko grin grin grin. I couldn't stop laughing at how OP sister was scammed
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by bmdmix11: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
well person must scam, person must fall.
n ur sister fell like a cut tree
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Map1(m): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Kikikiiiiikiiiiii, your sister is waiting for miracle alert and oore ojiji
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Map1(m): 5:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Yes. Unfortunately
kikikiiiiikiiiiii, while your sister is waiting for miracle alert.
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Kingvitalisdiho: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Muhammad Bihari is wider than your sister but why so?I prefer animal's sagacity to Muhammad buhari's sapient...why is it that your sister's wisdom is the lowest among Muhammed buhari's wisdom?
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by Kingvitalisdiho: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Muhammad Buhari is wiser than your sister but why so?I prefer animal's sagacity to Muhammad buhari's sapient...why is it that your sister's wisdom is the lowest among Muhammed buhari's wisdom?
Re: How My Sister Was Duped By An Internet Fraudster by joyandfaith: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Yesterday, i was watching tv when my sister came and asked me if i know the month facebook was created i told her i had no idea. She should browse it in the internet. When i wanted to take my bath i saw her pressing her i asked her why was she asking the question she said that it was a Facebook promo that anyone who answer the question will win a price.

I told her i don't trust all this promo and i went to take my bath. When i came out i asked her to tell me what happened after that she finshed aswering the question she said nothing.

Thirty minutes later i can't find my sister, i wanted calling her but i thought she went to plait her hair until my mom came back and i asking about her. I called her and low and behold she said she is in bank i said which bank again that she went to check her account balance to see if she was sent the money, i told her to leave there and come back. On returning back i started questioning her thats when she opened up that she went to claim the price she won i told her let me see the chat thats where i Discovered she was scammed.

I asked her how she got the person contact that it was her coursemate that introduced her to it. She chatted the coursemate telling her what she did was not good but the coursemate was claiming ignorance.

Cc
Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44

You can lodge formal complain to EFCC or police. Don't expect them to do anything.
Your sister is greedy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) / Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her / Richest Native Doctor In Africa (akwa Okuko Na Oba) Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.