Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lawyers In The House Please Help Out. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lawyers In The House Please Help Out. (325 Views)

Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice / How Do Building Lawyers In Melbourne Help Construction Contractors? / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House Please Help Out. by ahamonyeka(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
please lawyers in the house help me out with this.

I was given a quite notice without stating due date of the notice infact the letter is just like a notice one barber wrote I don't even understand the content of it. the only thing know is that notice was served. now i want to know is date not suppose to be stated?
Re: Lawyers In The House Please Help Out. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Then ignore the letter since they didn’t put date too
Re: Lawyers In The House Please Help Out. by RealEzee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
No date kwa They Want to shake you Ps I'm not a lawyer tho

(1) (Reply)

Price List Of Rain Gutter,top Quality & Supplies / Promo!!! Promo!!! - Get Artificial Grass At A Cheap Price. / Plot Of Land For Sale At Okera, Ogba. NOW SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.