Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation (1841 Views)

Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani / Edo 2020: Concerns In Obaseki’s Camp Over Assembly, Defections / Edo 2020: Anxiety, Suspicion In Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu’s Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by Heavensent01(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Mynd44:

@bolded.

I beg to differ, he does not understand the game. If he did, he will have allowed the reconciliatory efforts to work but instead,he joined hands with his friends and tried to remove Oshiomole. What was he expecting after that? Even the efforts to remove Oshiomole were silly and childish and anyone with sense knew it won't stand.

The demolition of Kabaka's hotel too had me wondering who was advising him. He was warned but he allowed praise singers deceive him into believing he has some power that doesn't exist. Now he has seen the power and how it can be deployed

that's why I said he lack political turnaround, a political chauvinist would think ahead of his game. I agree with your position though
Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by helinues: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2020
I wouldn't have behaved the way Obaseki was trying to bring Osho baba down....
Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by PIMPAR: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2020
adadike:
Won't go down alone as well. Will expose the impostor at Aso Rick who promised me APC ticket and failed . Obaseki, vex abeg and expose them all
Go to romance section, here is for political guru with better knowledge on how politics are played

2 Likes

Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by PIMPAR: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:

At this rate, you'd agree that without him, PDP is as lightweight as a feather. But with him, they stand a glimmer of a chance, and besides, they'll be having nothing to lose but the States resources to prosecute the election and give APC a good run for their money.

Obaseki and Oyegun are liabilities to any party

In the 2016 Edo Governorship election that brought Obaseki to office, he (Obaseki) lost to the PDP’s candidate (Pastor Ize Iyamu) in his Ward, Local Government Area and Senatorial district.
The then National Chairman of the APC (Chief Oyegun) also lost woefully to PDP in his polling unit, Ward, Local Government and Senatorial district.
In fact, it was the massive votes that H. E., Comrade Adams Oshiomole turned out from his Edo North Senatorial district that made Godwin Obaseki to win the 2016 Edo Governorship election.
Therefore, before we begin overate a looser, let’s go back to our archives and do a SWOT analysis of the situation then and now, vis-a-vis the major characters. This, I am sure is what the PDP will be doing over this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Obaseki and Oyegun are liabilities to any party

In the 2016 Edo Governorship election that brought Obaseki to office, he (Obaseki) lost to the PDP’s candidate (Pastor Ize Iyamu) in his Ward, Local Government Area and Senatorial district.
The then National Chairman of the APC (Chief Oyegun) also lost woefully to PDP in his polling unit, Ward, Local Government and Senatorial district.
In fact, it was the massive votes that H. E., Comrade Adams Oshiomole turned out from his Edo North Senatorial district that made Godwin Obaseki to win the 2016 Edo Governorship election.
Therefore, before we begin overate a looser, let’s go back to our archives and do a SWOT analysis of the situation then and now, vis-a-vis the major characters. This, I am sure is what the PDP will be doing over this weekend.

Gbam.. well said bro. Apt analysis
Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by alezzy13: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Na to get in touch with other PDP governors like Udom, Wike, and Okowa to help me get the PDP ticket, and to ask them to send in thugs from their States for a showdown on the Election Day to match the APC thugs of Kabaka and co.

Lol! You funny o. But it's possible. . .

Ortom did it in Benue and even took on heavyweights like Akume to clich a second tenure.

So who knows. . .
Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by adadike(f): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Go to romance section, here is for political guru with better knowledge on how politics are played
and be doing what in romance section?
Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by PIMPAR: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
adadike:
and be doing what in romance section?
Here is not for cosmetic charades. Here is for important and people with wide political inputs
Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by juman(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2020
The governor made avoidable mistake.

He should do like ambode and support apc candidate.
My thought.
Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by adadike(f): 1:03am On Jun 14, 2020
PIMPAR:

Here is not for cosmetic charades. Here is for important and people with wide political inputs
and you are among the important people?
Re: If Were In Obaseki's Shoes What Will You Do In Such A Situation by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:41am On Jun 14, 2020
South West Tinubu fans consoling themselves on this thread given that they know Obaseki is going to decamp to PDP and fight on. The same people who condemned God fatherism under Anenih are now hailing it and calling it Party supremacy under Tinubu. Not everybody will be cowards like Ambode. Pele!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speculation Of Tinubu/Dogara 2023 Emerges / Gunmen Open Fire On Borno State Governor's Convoy / Senator Bola Tinubu Unmasked..........a Must Read For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.