Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (66408 Views)

Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Vanderandrew(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Water will always find it's level. Birds of the same feathers flocking together. If you are a thief calling another person a thief will eventually identify with the thief
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
How will APC National chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, raise the hands and campaign for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the same man he called a thief and other vile names in the 2016 governorship election in Edo state?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/207262-oshiomhole-attacks-edo-pdp-guber-candidatesays-hes-thief.html

His cup of tea, not yours!
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by kolade560: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
flokii:
I just hope APC won't lose Edo State in the coming elections.. internal fights can spell doom attimes.

do they have any impact?
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by MummyIMadeIt: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Osho for a fact will soon become a sore looser.

Fact is that no man who has intent of ruling a state after so many trials will bow to an intending godfather play for long, which is true for Ize.

Osho had a greater chance of making peace and amends with Oba which could have led to a beautiful relationship of cornering the state to themselves as strong power brokers.

Perhaps Osho decided it best to clamo the wings of Oba, to to what end.

Pastor Ize isn't a JJC to the fields of politics, and I can bet you that this new found friendship won't last long.

Either way Osho have made a bad choice as he is going to be Enemies on a two front.

This is my analysis.

Meanwhile Its now certain that this election is going to be bloodier than others.

R. I. P in advance to the lost souls that will be shed for this cause

1 Like

Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Chicent(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Osho baba said he has confessed his sins and now repented. Winks*
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bighead9:

Mention 10 things Ugly Obaseki did in the last 4 years and I'll transfer 10k to your account.

He didn’t build a palace over hectares of land from public funds and corruption or empower thugs.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Igie4kings(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oshiomhole is a liar. The biggest criminal ever. His words are for self righteousness.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by tomioro(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Epic response!
That is his business not yours.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by edoairways: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
akure1stson:
well it only shows that, Politicians knows That Masses are fools...
Yeah!
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by KaptainAfrika: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Are you a learner ?

Welcome to Nigerian Politics 101 - No permanent friends, No permanent enemies...
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by dododawa1: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
No permanent eminies but personal looting and osho and obaseki can be best of friend in 2023.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by emeone: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Politics 101...
Law 1.
Never out shine the master!

Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Bighead9: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And Pdp has 2 Senate seats with Apc 1

The federal might will play out in the Edo election. Cause the APC cannot afford to loose Edo State, which turns out to be the only APC state in the whole South South.

This thing dey sweet me aswear. I can't keep calm. grin grin grin

Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Ugulo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
At the end we all gonna found out that we are all scam in one way or the other. We are all sinner and non is righteous. So is all backup.. Life itself is politics
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by gentlegenius(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
HeadShot:
APc is a den of thieves.....
APC... Alliance of Past Criminals.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
These Edo politicians are just disgracing themselves!

I think Clerics and business owners should stay away from politics.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by bluebay(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol. I see Obaseki joining PDP.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sikay19:
People that would vote would not care. APC has the majority of credible voters in Edo state. With the collaboration of the political juggernuts in the three zones and usual sugarcoating campaign. Forget it, APC will win landslide margin cool
Hmmm. Se analysis grin
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Bighead9: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
jaxxy:

He didn’t build a palace over hectares of land from public funds and corruption or empower thugs.

See your life, you can't mention what Ugly Obaseki did in 4 years. But I can mention 50 things Oshiomole did in his 1st 3 years in office.

Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by bluebay(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bighead9:

The federal might will play out in the Edo election. Cause the APC cannot afford to loose Edo State, which turns out to be the only APC state in the whole South South.

I see the last APC state in South south, Being taken over by PDP.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bighead9:

but why did same federal might not play out during presidential elections in spite of the billions wasted in edo state?
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Waterway: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Which Oshiomole do we have today? The same guy who brought Obaseki to Edo State with the so-called screening process and vetting done. Today and like many occasions, these group of politicians have been counting on the docile citizens to believe whatever reason they conjure for continued ridicule of integrity in Nigerian politics and leadership. Majority of these politicians do not have much to contribute to move the people/country forward but are there for their own selfish interest to embezzle public funds and enrich themselves. This is why in a course of a day Oshiomole and his likes can be on both sides of a issue or switch party affiliation and placate their gullible constituents with laughable reasons. For most in Edo State and Nigeria, for our lives to be better than our parents; we have to make a conscious decision to break from the norm; take a chance and seek out new or young progressives to bring in new ideas to move this country/people forward. Those who can create opportunity for 21st century business, jobs and opportunities. Those who show evidence of big business coming to town but not sinking boreholes as achiement. Take a stance against politicians who continue to put themselves above the people and Attempt to muzzle and disefranchise the people. If you are below age 40 there is increasing probability that this group (have a questionable financially secured future/family unit ) and will bear the brunt of the disillusioned and greedy present day politicians. We need young politicians to disrupt the status quo and give the mandate back to the people. Vote and guard your vote . We need these greedy old and corrupt guys/Oshiomole and co out of the way and allow other young leaders to shape our political parties and country with integrity. We need to look at effect of young leaderships around the world and you can’t refute the impact. It is inevitable and very clear that the present day Personalities in APC and PDP pose an existential threat to our country and we must in solidarity stand up and take back the future of Edo state and Nigeria, otherwise we are doomed.

1 Like

Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
mynextLevel:
I see APC loosing out completely......
where is Ambode today? If you can't answer the shut up forever
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by bsanya(f): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
The fear of Osho is the beginning of ...
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by omhor(f): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
He might campaign for another candidate.... grin
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by optm(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
akure1stson:
well it only shows that, Politicians knows That Masses are fools...
this is just d simple truth . They see the masses as fools. well, it's left for the masses to tell them enough is enough nd prove otherwise

1 Like

Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by jcross19: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The same way Obasanjo campaigned for Atiku in 2019 after many unprintable things he said about Atiku and Peter Obi campaigned for PDP after calling them a den of thieves when he was still in ApGA. Politics is a game. At the end, the electorates will decide. Edo people from what I have heard are very enlightened.
ahahahahaha I thought it's PDP that gathered miscreants and looters? so APC too have some dubious but claiming they are saints but i did not blame those who saw them as saviors from beginning!! only a retard fellow will fall for all these legit fraudsters!!!.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Westezenwa: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
The untold story of security matters in Nigeria, First of all why are our police officers always killing and acting wired among its fellow citizens, that is a question we all got to ask our self, secondly is why is CHIEF IN COMMAND

https://thenigeriafm.com/the-untold-story-of-security-matters-in-nigeria/
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Boyewu: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
The way Obasanjo supported Atiku in 2019 is the answer.
All politicians are rogues and they don't have masses in their plans.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by BlackBaron: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nasty piece of work.
Who remembers when he was NLC leader. Ended up becoming worse than the leaders he used to lead protests over.
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

That is his business not yours.
Well at least you know they are all thieves and corrupt but you have chosen to support them anyway...
Re: How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? by paix(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
How will APC National chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, raise the hands and campaign for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the same man he called a thief and other vile names in the 2016 governorship election in Edo state?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/207262-oshiomhole-attacks-edo-pdp-guber-candidatesays-hes-thief.html
His sins are forgiven; he's a new person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.