Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? (459 Views)

Was Prophet Elisha Wrong Or Moabites God Defeated The Israelites? / Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others / Was Prophet Muhammad A Role Model? I Don’t Think He Is. Proves Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? by wolesmile(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
COPIED

This is so STRANGE why?

I checked one page on Facebook. Our brothers were busy arguing with christians about the age of our Mother Aisha (R.A) and many of us can't defend ourselves on this issue. Let me make it clear. While the disbelievers are busy calling HIM (The Holy Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) a Pedophile, the Muslims were busy faulting Sahih Bukhari so as to "cover-up" the issue. What an error!!!

The aged were like: that's extremism.
Aisha (RadiAllahu Anha) said, "I was given in marriage to the Rasuulullah (SAW) when I was 6yrs old, and he consummated the marriage when I was 9"
(Bukhari).

Rather than calling it a da'eef hadith, to please your non-Muslim friends who are insulting our Rasoolullah (SAW), just be silent, or ask the scholars and read more about Seeroh and perhaps Allah may grant you the Hikmah (Wisdom) behind it. Don't just give answer based on your whimsical ignorance, the same way you condemned Sufism without a single knowledge of Islam.

Have you ever asked yourself
Why is it that during the days of Quraysh, they called the Rasulullah (SAW)
Magician, Madman, and the likes but NEVER called him a Pedophile if this accusation was true?
They never raised any question about his marriage to Aisha (R.A). Why? Because it was NORMAL at that time. Girls at that age were suitable for marriage at that time.

Let me give you the following proof:

1. Saint Augustine (350AD) married a 10 year old girl!.

2. King Richard 11 (1400AD) married a 7yr old girl.

3.King Henry VIII (1500AD) he married a 5yr old girl.

Even in the BIBLE it says:
....But save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man (Numbers 31. 17:28).
According to the Catholic encyclopedia,
Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 when she married the 99 years old Joseph!!! "This was based on their thought"

Before 1929, Church of England ministers could marry 12yrs old girls in Britain.

Up till 1983, Catholic Canon laws permitted priests to marry off brides at the age of 12.
In the United States, back in 1880, in the state of Delaware, the minimum age for marriage was 7yrs and in California it was 10!!!

So Aisha (RadiAllahu Anha) was NOT a child when she was married!
We live in a society where good is condemned at every slight opportunity but evil is encouraged even when its flaws are crystal clear.

How strange
The Nigerian constitution says:
An 18yrs old can vote
An 18yrs old can go to jail
An 18yrs old can contest for political positions
An 18yrs old can travel outside d country all alone.

And YET, an 18yrs old can't marry?
But our 12yrs old Girls are having boyfriends !

Do you know?
When Sofiyyah bint Huyay was married to Prophet Muhammed (SAW), she was just 17yrs old? And that was her THIRD marriage. She was initially married to Salam ibn abi Haqiq and later to Kinanah ibn abi Haqiq!, Imagine how old she was during her first marriage?

Are you clarified now?

Those still doubtful, Go back to your village and ask your grandmother how old she was when she got married!

*Islam is perfect while Muslims may not*
May Allah (SWT) always give us ability to overcome every challenges in this life and the hereafter.

Ameeen.
Re: Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hmmmm Am not a muslim but i will say this is an eye opener
Re: Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? by mignone(f): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
I don't comment on threads as such but I want to do this.
There're certain issues dt don't need debating over. Now sm ppl have succeeded in going through history &getting mates for who ever you're defending.
-that many ppl did or are doing something doesn't make it right.
- these ppl being referred to, are they God(s), dt it becomes so soothing to find them in d same shoes as d one being protected?
- it cld even be overlooked as it seemed d order of d day in their time bt in this day &age, where or in what region can u still find such act?

(Any) God (should be capable to) fight(s) for and defends Himself. That's what happened in IKgs 18 where Elijah had to be sooo patient for d one d ppl called god to defend himself.

Finally,
Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1 Like

Re: Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? by amliftedhigher: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yes he is a chronic pedophile

3 Likes

Re: Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? by nnadychuks(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
I heard the name Jesus appeared in the Quran more than Mohamed did grin
Their holy book like aproko so tey e chook mouth for wetin no concern am.
Follow Christianity Oh... your allah calls you slaves; I haven’t seen where a master loves his slave b4 grin

1 Like

Re: Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? by wolesmile(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2020
nnadychuks:
I heard the name Jesus appeared in the Quran more than Mohamed did grin
Their holy book like aproko so tey e chook mouth for wetin no concern am.
Follow Christianity Oh... your allah calls you slaves; I haven’t seen where a master loves his slave b4 grin

Initially I didn't want to respond. But later I just, "out of courtesy," thought I should ask you: "How many times do you mention your your name when delivering a message, as against the number of times you mention other people's names as reference?"
Again, Moses was mentioned many more times than Jesus. Jesus was only referred to 25 times.
Why do you guys think Muhammed's name should be everywhere in the Quran when it is not a story book?
Re: Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile? by sagenaija: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2020
wolesmile:
COPIED

This is so STRANGE why?

I checked one page on Facebook. Our brothers were busy arguing with christians about the age of our Mother Aisha (R.A) and many of us can't defend ourselves on this issue. Let me make it clear. While the disbelievers are busy calling HIM (The Holy Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) a Pedophile, the Muslims were busy faulting Sahih Bukhari so as to "cover-up" the issue. What an error!!!

The aged were like: that's extremism.
Aisha (RadiAllahu Anha) said, "I was given in marriage to the Rasuulullah (SAW) when I was 6yrs old, and he consummated the marriage when I was 9"
(Bukhari).

Rather than calling it a da'eef hadith, to please your non-Muslim friends who are insulting our Rasoolullah (SAW), just be silent, or ask the scholars and read more about Seeroh and perhaps Allah may grant you the Hikmah (Wisdom) behind it. Don't just give answer based on your whimsical ignorance, the same way you condemned Sufism without a single knowledge of Islam.

Have you ever asked yourself
Why is it that during the days of Quraysh, they called the Rasulullah (SAW)
Magician, Madman, and the likes but NEVER called him a Pedophile if this accusation was true?
They never raised any question about his marriage to Aisha (R.A). Why? Because it was NORMAL at that time. Girls at that age were suitable for marriage at that time.

Let me give you the following proof:

1. Saint Augustine (350AD) married a 10 year old girl!.

2. King Richard 11 (1400AD) married a 7yr old girl.

3.King Henry VIII (1500AD) he married a 5yr old girl.

Even in the BIBLE it says:
....But save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man (Numbers 31. 17:28).
According to the Catholic encyclopedia,
Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 when she married the 99 years old Joseph!!! "This was based on their thought"

Before 1929, Church of England ministers could marry 12yrs old girls in Britain.

Up till 1983, Catholic Canon laws permitted priests to marry off brides at the age of 12.
In the United States, back in 1880, in the state of Delaware, the minimum age for marriage was 7yrs and in California it was 10!!!

So Aisha (RadiAllahu Anha) was NOT a child when she was married!
We live in a society where good is condemned at every slight opportunity but evil is encouraged even when its flaws are crystal clear.

How strange
The Nigerian constitution says:
An 18yrs old can vote
An 18yrs old can go to jail
An 18yrs old can contest for political positions
An 18yrs old can travel outside d country all alone.

And YET, an 18yrs old can't marry?
But our 12yrs old Girls are having boyfriends !

Do you know?
When Sofiyyah bint Huyay was married to Prophet Muhammed (SAW), she was just 17yrs old? And that was her THIRD marriage. She was initially married to Salam ibn abi Haqiq and later to Kinanah ibn abi Haqiq!, Imagine how old she was during her first marriage?

Are you clarified now?

Those still doubtful, Go back to your village and ask your grandmother how old she was when she got married!

*Islam is perfect while Muslims may not*
May Allah (SWT) always give us ability to overcome every challenges in this life and the hereafter.
Ameeen.

So, who is a paedophile?
Maybe the answer to that question will help us clarify whether Mohamed was one or not.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Impossible For A Believer To Pray More Than 1hr Without Praying In Tongues / Please I Need A Therapist / Islamic School Where Children Are Indoctrinated To Behead Critics Of Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.