Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Get Paid By Liking, Commenting, Sharing. Read To Know How. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Paid By Liking, Commenting, Sharing. Read To Know How. (256 Views)

How To Earn Money By Liking Videos And Images Online / How To Make Money With Your Phone By Just Reading And Commenting On News / Law Regulating The Amount Of Cash Salary Paid By An Employer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid By Liking, Commenting, Sharing. Read To Know How. by beebi5(f): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

I trust you all are doing great. I came across this platform that pays for liking, commenting and sharing stuffs. This is what we do everyday on social media without earning so why can't you channel it to earning now.
This platform is also a very good place to pitch your business, or connect with an employer. For me, I see it like LinkedIn.

Please send me a mail since I will be banned for posting link. gracie_oct15@ yahoo.com

Cheers to a wonderful weekend.
Re: Get Paid By Liking, Commenting, Sharing. Read To Know How. by beebi5(f): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
To those that have sent a mail, you will definitely get a response.
Re: Get Paid By Liking, Commenting, Sharing. Read To Know How. by beebi5(f): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
To those that have sent a mail, please check your email. Keep it coming.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening (IT Officer) In An Oil Servicing Firm / Age, Career, Husband, Child, Awards Of Popular Singer, Sinach / Do You Want To Learn How To Make More Than 34 High Demand Products People Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.