Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How To Attract Blessings From Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Attract Blessings From Heaven (390 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Blessings From Heaven by 1nice(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
TOPIC : How To Attract Blessings From Heaven

I will be teaching you two ways by which you can attract your blessing from heaven. There are two ways to be bless by God and at the same time been use by God to bless others.

PHILIPPIANS 4 : 19
And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus my God will supply all your needs.

The first way to receive blessings from God is to become a born again. A born again is a person who believe in Jesus Christ and confesses with his or her mouth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the One whom God sent from heaven to die for the sins of world and by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and by repenting from your evil.

JOHN 1:12
Some, however, did receive him and believed in him; so he gave them the right to become God’s children.

When you believed in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you have become one of God’s children. You will been entitled to God blessings, which comes down from heaven. This blessings is a kind of blessings which is specially prepared by God for those who worship and serve him through their fellowship with Jesus Christ

2 CORINTHIANS 9:8
And God is able to give you more than you need, so that you will always have all you need for yourselves and more than enough for every good cause.

God honor his word by using his people to bless and empower humanity for good and Justice.

JOHN 1:16
Out of the fullness of his grace he has blessed us all, giving us one blessing after another.

God has been using so many Christians this days for his purpose, for them to be a blessing to his church and to the world. God uses Christians by giving them the grace to study, work and act according to his word.

The second way to attract blessing from heaven is to have faith in God. Faith means obeying the word of God and believing you can get a particular thing from God without losing hope in God. For you to get every good and perfect gift from God you have to trust God. When you trust God you show how loyal you are to God. God is always happy with Christians who are loyal to him, he blesses them in return for their loyalty to him.

Genesis 22 : 16 - 17
I make a vow by my own name - the Lord is speaking - that I will richly bless you. Because you did this and did not keep back your only son from me, 17 I promise that I will give you as many descendants as there are stars in the sky or grains of sand along the seashore. Your descendants will conquer their enemies.

Abraham was a man who has faith in God, God was please with Abraham because he obey God, he did not keep back his only son from God, he did what God ask him to do and never doubted the word of God. God saw how loyal Abraham was to him, and God bless him in return for his faith.

ROMAN 4:16
And so the promise was based on faith, in order that the promise should be guaranteed as God’s free gift to all of Abraham’s descendants - not just to those who obey the Law, but also to those who believe as Abraham did. For Abraham is the spiritual father of us all.

To receive blessing from God and for God to use you to bless other people, you must have faith in God just as Abraham did and believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour and confess it with your mouth.
God bless you as you take action and do all that God require from you according to the Scripture Amen.

Re: How To Attract Blessings From Heaven by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
If no one can please God without faith, then pray tell, what is faith?
Re: How To Attract Blessings From Heaven by 1nice(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If no one can please God without faith, then pray tell, what is faith?

Faith is when you believe you can get good things from God without having doubts in your mind, no matter how long it takes before you received such good things from God. When a person have doubts about God's power to protect him or her, then it becomes impossible for God to protect such person because he didn't believe in God's power to protect him. A prayer made without faith to God can't be answer.
Re: How To Attract Blessings From Heaven by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
1nice:
Faith is when you believe you can get good things from God without having doubts in your mind, no matter how long it takes before you received such good things from God. When a person have doubts about God's power to protect him or her, then it becomes impossible for God to protect such person because he didn't believe in God's power to protect him. A prayer made without faith to God can't be answer.

Faith is more than just belief, as James the apostle, so tried to tell us from way back 2000 years ago. Even the demons believe, so our belief is worthless if it is all we have to show God for the love we claim to have for Him.

John 14 vs 15-17 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16. I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17. The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you.
Guess what though, James clued us into what Faith really is. There are clues everywhere, but some of the biggest clues come from James.

James 2 vs 14-17 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14. My brothers and sisters, if a person claims to have faith but does nothing, that faith is worth nothing. Faith like that cannot save anyone.
15. Suppose a brother or sister in Christ comes to you in need of clothes or something to eat.
16. And you say to them, “God be with you! I hope you stay warm and get plenty to eat,” but you don’t give them the things they need. If you don’t help them, your words are worthless.
17. It is the same with faith. If it is just faith and nothing more—if it doesn’t do anything—it is dead.

18. But someone might argue, “Some people have faith, and others have good works.” My answer would be that you can’t show me your faith if you don’t do anything. But I will show you my faith by the good I do.
19. You believe there is one God. That’s good, but even the demons believe that! And they shake with fear.
Faith is in fact a collection of all the good work(s) done in obedience to God's commandments and with trust in God. Our faith is the evidence of what we hope for, that God will do for us according to His promise. Yes, God's promise is ours only if we obey Him, and our obedience serves as our faith(the evidence of our good works to show that we are indeed serious) by which we are able to please Him.

The opposite of faith isn't doubt, but null-faith or empty-faith. The opposite of belief is doubt.

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. / Tell Any Devil I Said This Lock Down Is A Game – Bishop David Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo And President Buhari's CAMA Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.