Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. (390 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / I Was Given A Bottle Of Champagne In The Dream Last Night: What Does It Mean? / What I Saw In My Dream Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by skimena: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
I had a dream last night. in the dream I was privilege to see Mr President Buhari. I was very excited. as I was hailing him in the dream, Mr President responded to my greetings by giving me a handshake. When I woke up to see it was a dream I was still very excited. To me, having a handshake with Mr President could be a sign that I will meet great men in life. But as I share the dream with some of my friends, they started laughing. As I wonder why they were laughing, they told me that the dream wasn't a good 1. They said shaking hand with Mr President is a bad omen. What's your opinion?
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by Tomiwa69(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gbas gboss
Op
U need spiritual interference ASAP
Bubu don change ur destiny be that
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by sexymonkey(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Don't look at the person, look at the office that person commands and you'll get your answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by airminem(f): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Let me see your true photo guy before i input a honest opinion grin No waste my time o
skimena:
I had a dream last night. in the dream I was privilege to see Mr President Buhari. I was very excited. as I was hailing him in the dream, Mr President responded to my greetings by giving me a handshake. When I woke up to see it was a dream I was still very excited. To me, having a handshake with Mr President could be a sign that I will meet great men in life. But as I share the dream with some of my friends, they started laughing. As I wonder why they were laughing, they told me that the dream wasn't a good 1. They said shaking hand with Mr President is a bad omen. What's your opinion?
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by skimena: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
airminem:
Let me see your true photo guy before i input a honest opinion grin No waste my time o
I don't just feel comfortable uploading my pic here. But any advice or comment based on d above topic might be useful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by airminem(f): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
skimena:
I don't just feel comfortable uploading my pic here. But any advice or comment based on d above topic might be useful. Thanks
GRAB YOUR HOLY BOOK!
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by skimena: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
airminem:
GRAB YOUR HOLY BOOK!
I have the holy Bible

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
I once had and dream about Buhari and it was just that, a dream. It scared the bejesus out of me back then; it was only a dream.
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by skimena: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
dullardinoh
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by drapekins(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
sexymonkey:
Don't look at the person, look at the office that person commands and you'll get your answer.
Sure
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by tobechi74: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
when hushpuppi went to dubbai and shook hands with politician like saraki, Atiku,. he did not know he would be arrested soon

mind whom u dine with
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by orunto27: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
I hope Buhari doesn't fall into your Trap. You are a CONMAN.
Re: What Buhari Did To Me In My Dream Last Night. by CodeTemplar: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
If you are a farmer pray against herdsmen attack that will end with Buhari shaking your attackers.

(1) (Reply)

Wasting The Wasters Of Your Destiny. / Tell Any Devil I Said This Lock Down Is A Game – Bishop David Oyedepo / Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.