Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months (17695 Views)

Tinubu To Unveil Birth, Death Registration Portal / Breaking: Rt Hon Edward Uchenna Emerges The Speaker Of The 7th Assembly Enugu / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Factfinder1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
You will be surprised to know that the ministry budgeted billions for the site and ended up employing a developer who they paid 50k to build the site
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by DigitalBotNG: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
They need us, the tech people.

Businesses that went online during the covid-19 lockdown saw profit even when others were reducing staffs...

Having a website that showcase your products and services gives you the freedom and opportunity to reach wider audiences and even the international community.

Go to lawrenceohis.pro and lawrenceohis.pro/blog to get your business online.
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Igbodicool(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
CRASH COUNTRY WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE CRASH INSTITUTIONS.
God bless Igbo Nation God bless Africa!

1 Like

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Balenciagabrain: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Seriously, I am badly affected right now. It's not funny at all.
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Musty112: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Imagine CAC were to be a private set up that employs a "professional" to man its internet stuff and this happens, what will be the end of that person?. I'll continue to say this, if our public service is not based on expertise, then we can record ko reasonable progress
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Chizzyjoyce(f): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ok.

Not very much surprised tho

#ThisIsNigeria
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Buharidgeneral: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Try to log into my account but couldn't
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Olabode971(f): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Weed Weed don make me comments for this same thread twice
I need to slow down on this weed
Abeggi my broda, slow down.. Life no get duplicate.
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Powerexpert: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
The ineptitude of cac services rises to the heavens.
From no response to phone calls to epileptic portal service and email response.
You'll need prayer and fasting before you get their attention.
The ease of business that is louded is sabotaged directly or indirectly by them.
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Olabode971(f): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients... Employed better pipu like Slawormir, una no go hear!!!
#Good riddance

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaiyski:
Ur location

We deliver to every state
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by AkumTemi: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
The site was restored this morning
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by AkumTemi: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
The Commission wishes to inform its esteemed customers and the general public that normal service has resumed on the Company Registration Portal (CRP). please accept our sincerest apologies for any issues created by the outage

1 Like

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Westezenwa: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
The untold story of security matters in Nigeria, First of all why are our police officers always killing and acting wired among its fellow citizens, that is a question we all got to ask our self, secondly is why is CHIEF IN COMMAND

https://thenigeriafm.com/the-untold-story-of-security-matters-in-nigeria/
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by leocollins(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Olabode971:
Nonsense and ingredients... Employed better pipu like Slawormir, una no go hear!!!
#Good riddance

I nearly enter gutter with laughter..

1 Like

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by cryptotech: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Majority of those govt portal are eye sore..poor design, their is no user experience, their user interface is poor, they will develop portal like a nursery one kids, implementing ict has been a problem in the public sector, most of the staff are daft and computer illiterate, even after undergoing kangaroo training by their ict staff...they still prefer that their manual way...

what did expect from a country where those rulling sch in 1940 and no waec certificate
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Olabode971(f): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
leocollins:

I nearly enter gutter with laughter..
Hahaha.. no troll my guy oh. Na good webmaster him be.

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by ps3o(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/confusion-as-cacs-online-registration-portal-crashes-the-7th-time-in-3-months/
So bad to hear your hosting service operation is in Nigeria...when there are enough funds to host under better clouds with uninterrupted power supply.
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by ultimate77(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
main one is not returning calls.. Is this not a federal government agency? Where the hell is main one located? This guys won't pick calls even if it rings to tomorrow ..
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by deolumike(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Take your business to the next level, incorporate your business and file your company returns at the CAC at discounted prices. Our efficiency is hinged on a solid experience corporate relations.
Take advantage of this opportunity to register:

- Business Name (#25,000).
- Limited Companies (from #70,000).
- Incorporated Trustees i.e churches, mosques, clubs, NGOs and associations (from #125,000) - 30days

We deliver your Incorporation certificates within 5 working days to any part of the country.

Call/chat us up today on 0803 765 3364

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Nukle(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Local man is in shock

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Sanishu: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
CAC way no get registration
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by princewill20: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
they should solve the issue of document upload
i have been trying to upload my documents to there portal for the past one week, its not working the document upload can not load to select a documents for upload
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by lanchy: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Infrastructure hosting is not web development, so what would you have done? Write a code to generate power or new hardware during power or hardware failure!?

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Tell them to employ smart web developer like us
Them nor go hear word
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by TrendyP(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
The portal seems to be up but i cannot upload the signed documents.
Is anyone also experiencing this?
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by lanchy: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yet another ramshackle infrastructure project, most Nigerian IT projects have grossly undersized infrastructure environments for hosting, same happened with JAMB when it started, you cannot cater for millions of transactions using flimsy compute resources like having single servers that are non-load balanced, low specification servers running at 90% load all the time, single points of failures or choke points (single non-clustered database, which may also be under specification).

IT Infrastructure is like Rocket engineering to Africans for some reason!
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by oluspicy: 1:22am On Jun 13, 2020
And one mumu is bragging that I should come and patronize him in registering a coy's name sometimes ago.
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Yankee101: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2020
In most countries that a serious you can register a company in 24 to 48 hours
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by TheRareGem1(f): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Soon Osinbajo will crash with it.

You are ignorant. This is clearly not the first time a website o Nigeria will crash. It crashes probably because many Nigerians visit the site to register but since you are dumb, you wouldn't know this.

1 Like

Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by Lugard12: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2020
nickvanilla:
As a lawyer, handling client matters these days has been hell. CAC, High Court, etc all functioning below 50% capacity. When they call and you keep telling them "in progress", how do you make them understand that it's not your fault?

I just tire!

The register for CAC now is How much?
Re: CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months by gafaardy(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2020
It is high time CAC changed its service provider

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Protest Against Kaduna Killings, Task U.S., Others On Cessation / Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy / Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.