Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP (7686 Views)

Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by moderatedguy: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
techmo:
cool

Oshiomhole and Ize iyamu's plan working out very fast... kick him out to the opposition and nail him with the certificate issue or bulldoze him with federal might like kogi election

Ize-Iyamu cases full court... Oshiomhole might even screen him out
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

This babe sef. This one nah Edo matter o, leave thunder, call OGUN OBA cheesy
Both thunder and Ogun go fire them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by moderatedguy: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Caseless:
you people always lead people to their political doom.
Ambode would have been impeached 3 days after decamping to the pdp and would have lost all benefits he's entitled to as a former governor of lagos state. Ambode is smarter than most of you advising him then. Even obaseki will be cut to size on that day of election. Ask mimiko, Amosun, Rochas, Dickson, etc.
Ask Ortom and Tambuwal too
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by techmo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
moderatedguy:
Ize-Iyamu cases full court... Oshiomhole might even screen him out

I guess you never got the memo... everyone in APC are new born saints with immuinity from prosecution

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by espn(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Caseless:
you people always lead people to their political doom.
Ambode would have been impeached 3 days after decamping to the pdp and would have lost all benefits he's entitled to as a former governor of lagos state. Ambode is smarter than most of you advising him then. Even obaseki will be cut to size on that day of election. Ask mimiko, Amosun, Rochas, Dickson, etc.
Apc will go to court and accuse him of certificate forgery and claim he is not fit to contest...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
At the bold make thunder fire any of them that visit him since the inter state lockdown is still in place angry
Thunder!!!!
Hmmmm!!!!!
sad
Nwanyiogwashi:
At the bold make thunder fire any of them that visit him since the inter state lockdown is still in place angry
Thunder!!!!
Hmmmm!!!!!
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Stakeholders(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
This news is fake because Obaseki only inaugurated 10 house of assembly member. How did he see 12 members that decamp with him?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Caseless: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
moderatedguy:
Ask Ortom and Tambuwal too
Tambuwal won by less than 200 votes and if wamako had done his homework well, a cancellation from one PU
would have thrown tambuwal out.

I don't think Ortom was their target. He was extremely divisive and sponsored attacks and then blame fulani and this method worked in his favor. It was a delicate situation that apc thought it was best to leave it before other things are triggered. You know ortom did nothing to deserve a 2nd term other than instgating crisis. Na dem benue people de feel am as ortom be na..

Even Awara apc gave a subtle support showed wike pepper.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Caseless: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
espn:
Apc will go to court and accuse him of certificate forgery and claim he is not fit to contest...
sure!
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Great2017: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Caseless:
Tambuwal won by less than 200 votes and wamako had done his homework well, a cancellation from one PU would have thrown tambuwal out. I don't think

Ortom was their target. He was extremely divisive and sponsored attacks and then blame fulani and this method worked in his favor. It was a delicate situation that apc it was best to leave before other things are triggered. You know ortom did nothing to deserve a 2nd term other than instgating crisis. Na dem benue people de feel am as ortom be na..

Even Awara apc gave a subtle support showed wike pepper.
What did Yahaya Bello do to deserve 2nd term? Abeg, leave this your one sided story.
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Blackmann001: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
thunder74:
This what we asked Ambode to do before they relegated him to backyard.

Do u don't get it..! Ambode has a knife in his neck by tinubu.. Cuz tinubu has the state house of assembly under his beck ND call..

That's what oshio tried to do in the state house and obaseki blocked him.... This is the genesis of the furoro....
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
The man tried
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Caseless: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Great2017:

What did Yahaya Bello do to deserve 2nd term? Abeg, leave this your one sided story.
internet does not forget. Check the threads before kogi election and the one where results were announced, you'd see that I never supported yahaya bello, and i'm apc.
Irrespective of the political party you belong to, i place performance over party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Ezmans: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
thunder74:
This what we asked Ambode to do before they relegated him to backyard.
yoruba man no get heart, have you see any Yoruba man defeat any Igbo or hausa/Fulani man in any fight?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Ezmans: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
raumdeuter:
Congrats to him. Let him test his popularity
inconclusive election loading
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
NICE ONE From obaseki, THIS WAS HOW GOVERNOR SAMUEL WON HIS ELECTION IN BENUE STATE. Governor Ortom buried godfatherism in Benue State. Obaseki will bury godfathers too in Edo State.
Yinmu
Do you now vote in Edo?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Great2017: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Caseless:

internet does not forget. Check the threads before kogi election and the one where results were announced, you'd see that I never supported yahaya bello, and i'm apc.
Irrespective of the political party you belong to, i place performance over party affiliation.

What I am saying is you shouldn't have brought in performance at all in demonizing Ortom.

None of the governors is performing above 30% irrespective of party affiliation including our Baba at the top.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by powerfulguy: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2020

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Validated:

Just like they impeached Ortom and Tambulwa.
Most Edo state assembly members weren't friends of the governor on like those States, remember there were crisis
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by senatordave1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Great2017:

Hes a good party man
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by PIMPAR: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Johnnyessence:
NICE ONE From obaseki, THIS WAS HOW GOVERNOR SAMUEL WON HIS ELECTION IN BENUE STATE. Governor Ortom buried godfatherism in Benue State. Obaseki will bury godfathers too in Edo State.

In the 2016 Edo Governorship election that brought Obaseki to office, he (Obaseki) lost to the PDP’s candidate (Pastor Ize Iyamu) in his Ward, Local Government Area and Senatorial district.
The then National Chairman of the APC (Chief Oyegun) also lost woefully to PDP in his polling unit, Ward, Local Government and Senatorial district.
In fact, it was the massive votes that H. E., Comrade Adams Oshiomole turned out from his Edo North Senatorial district that made Godwin Obaseki to win the 2016 Edo Governorship election.
Therefore, before we begin overate a looser, let’s go back to our archives and do a SWOT analysis of the situation then and now, vis-a-vis the major characters. This, I am sure is what the PDP will be doing over this weekend.

Road side analyst,try to get your information right next time

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Great2017:

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Obaseki will end up like atikuobi
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Great2017: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
senatordave1:

Obaseki will end up like atikuobi
If you care, I don't. He remains a real man for not leaking his fellow man's ass. Do you leak people's ass? I will not be surprise if you do.
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by jidxin(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
slivertongue:

who will impeach him?
though I doubt d nws.
he cant defect like that
Re: Breaking: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by slivertongue: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
jidxin:
he cant defect like that
if HOA supports him. shikena

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami And His Unwavering Anti Corruption Stance / Boko Haram Sets School On Fire In Borno / Photos: Obama's 16 Year Old Daughter Is Almost Taller Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.