Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional (24733 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Sanwo-Olu Submits Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by sammysneh(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
t
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Lamasta(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
That's how dey deceive the gullible masses nonsense elements

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by emperor863(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
I remember how you worked against the interest of your party - APC during the last general elections in 2019.

You did this because you could not get your stooges nominated and therefore you sponsored them to contest on the platform of AA. The result was the weakening of APC and the eventual victory of PDP in the general elections (senatorial, HoR and presidential.

You will not be nominated by APC. A new man Barrister Olusola Oke has been found. He will replace you because no system rewards disloyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Shezkid01(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Go Aketi Go Aketi.

You deserve a second term.
You live in akure?
If yes, how far are you enjoying electricity
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
I pray Akeredolu should lose in the APC primary....the guy first tenure as a governor is a waste and failure....what he counted as his achievement in office was supposed to be his duty and responsibility as a governor.....
It is only in Nigeria that a state governor will count renovation of the classroom and road as an achievement...so our tax money is to pay salary

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Amebaba01(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Akeredolu continue to purchase form up and down ..Your days are numbered,you will soon join Obaseki,Ambode etc. Continuing to parade your fake projects,we all known that you were package to be a governor,nah so we go package you out.

Nairalander we vote for you not ondo state people.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Sanromeo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gforce2015:
I pray Akeredolu should lose in the APC primary....the guy first tenure as a governor is a waste and failure....what he counted as his achievement in office was supposed to be his duty and responsibility as a governor.....
It is only in Nigeria that a state governor will count renovation of the classroom and road as an achievement...so our tax money is to pay salary

Highlights of Akeredolu’s Achievements

▪️Reconstructed/constructed over 700 Public Schools with furniture, ICT & playground facilities

▪️Constructed/rehabilitated About 239km of roads including Dualization of Major roads.

▪️Cleared 7months salary arrears owed by the immediate past administration while still paying the current salaries as and when due

▪️Increased the average monthly IGR from N750m —N2.2billion

▪️Distributed 720,000 cocoa seedings to farmers to boost Ondo State’s cocoa production

▪️Facilitated Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub in Ore which currently houses 6 Industrial factories. namely; Cassava - Ethanol plant, Win-Win Textiles, Wewood Factory, MDF/HDF Factory, Agrochemical Factory, Paper Mill and a Truck Assembly Factory

▪️Paying 30k minimum wage

▪️Refurbished about 300 old government vehicles instead of buying new ones

▪️Furnished health care centres with medical equipment worth N2.1B

▪️Constructed Ondo State’s first flyover interchange in Ore

▪️Built a new office complex for Ondo State Internal Revenue Service

▪️Donates patrol van and speed boats to security operatives to fight crime

▪️Commissioned a new mass transit for the state called Sunshine Travels.

▪️Employed 500 health personnel and 200 medical doctors

▪️Employed 400 graduates into Ondo State Internal Revenue Service(ODIRS)

▪️Dualization of the hilly Oke-alabojuto Road in Ikare-Akoko(the first dualized Road in Akoko Land), which had claimed many lives and properties before it was levelled and dualized by AKETI.

▪️Distributed 20 brand new tractors to Farmers in the state.

▪️Commissioned a new Critical Care Unit for the State University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital.

And many more

Show us a Governor that has done better

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
One of my favorite governors, but I dont like APC.

Ondo state, beautiful serene state.

Sir, you don't have to show us your 'afari' na, your 'afari kolodo' lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Amebaba01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Akeredolu continue to purchase form up and down ..Your days are numbered,you will soon join Obaseki,Ambode etc. Continuing to parade your fake projects,we all known that you were packaged to be a governor,nah so we go package you out.

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Lipscomb(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Are you mind them. We know how it played.
paulolee:
nice...supporters groul and lawmakers that u transfered money to act asif they bought it for you?? or even if its true las las u go wire am back in double fold...abeg stop all this acting and gimmicka jhoor...u too old for it. heard obaseki did the same and now the lawmakers are calling him for a refund since he is disqualified bt obaseki phone is still switched off...na wah oo
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by idonhammer: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tears of looting
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by ofiko123(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice one...I pray he wins in my state..ondo state..

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by OlujobaSamuel: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Is Abuja now in Ondo or what?? Thought there is interstate lockdown
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by TheHope: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gov Akeredolu! The man for continuity! The man dey try

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by delejoye: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Honestly I have never been this proud and excited about my state ONDO....the present government is doing well and am super proud of him. This will further deepen his giant stride and drive the state towards greater development and bring my Sunshine State to limelight and global recognition......shine on Akete. I love you my dearest Governor can't wait to travel back home.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by oyeb15: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki will be sacrificed to save Aketi. The game is draw.
One for the Jagaban side and one for the Fayemis

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Razacares: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
ekun abosi....awa kola now
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Olabode971(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
...SAYS I'M SHORT OF WORDS

Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday went emotional while receiving the Nomination and Expression of Interest Forms bought for him by lawmakers and the various support groups in the state.

The First Lady, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu also joined her husband to receive the forms.

It will be recalled that Nineteen members of the APC Caucus in the Ondo State House of Assembly were in Abuja on Thursday to purchase the Expression of Interest Form for the Governor, while various support groups from the state were also at the national Secretariat to purchase his Nomination form.

Seventeen of the members of the Assembly, led by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun, presented the Expression of interest Form to the Governor at the Government House, Alagbaka, Akure.

Arakunrin Akeredolu described the gesture of the lawmakers and the various support groups as priceless, while expressing his gratitude to the people.

The Governor said: "I'm short of words. For all these different groups, I want to thank you. When you see them on the social media, I don't see why anybody would say he wants to challenge us. I didn't give anyone any money. I didn't give the house of assembly members any money, yet you went to Abuja and bought me these forms. I thank you all.”

He said the second term bid of his administration will further put the state on the pedestal of accelerated development and put a seal on the foundation of progress that has already been laid.

Presenting the expression of interest form to the Governor, the Speaker of the House, Rt. Hon. Oleyelogun said the Governor deserves the double portion as mentioned in the bible.

He said: "We believe in what we see in you. You have worked and you deserve double portion. And the double portion is your second term. The APC Caucus in the House of Assembly is solidly behind you."

Speaking on behalf of the various support groups, the coordinator, who also doubles as the Special Adviser to the Governor on Political and Strategy, Rt. Hon. Victor Olabimtan, said what happened in Abuja where the forms were purchased with funfair was a clear signal of victory for the Governor.

He said: "Your choice for a second term is destined by God and the work you have done in this state in the last three years and five months is unbelievable. This is what propelled us to decide that we must purchase this form for you.

"The foundation you are laying now must not stop. Port Ondo must not stop. Agagu came and he was unable to complete it. It was truncated and we don't want this to be truncated too. We don't want Ondo-Linyi to stop.

"One thing that is not clear to people is that God doesn't make mistake. It was during Baba Ajasin that a lot of industries were established in this state. When you came in 2016, none of these industries was functioning anymore. But today, you have started bringing back those industries.

"Your giant stride in Ondo state can not be quantified. Is it in the area of road construction, health sector or the regular payment of salary and your efforts on bitumen exploration?

"For all these to be realised, we need you to contest for a second term. We want you to lay that foundation and once the foundation is laid, nobody will deviate from the path of prosperityand progress."

Olabode Richard Olatunde
Special Assistant to the Governor (New Media)
June 12, 2020.

https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/06/12/akeredolu-goes-emotional-as-he-receives-nomination-expression-of-interest-forms/
EGBON, YOU ARE SHORT OF WORDS and you write plenty essay like diz What of if your are LONG OF WORDS NKOR NL go full to the brim.

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Femeto: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
...SAYS I'M SHORT OF WORDS

Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday went emotional while receiving the Nomination and Expression of Interest Forms bought for him by lawmakers and the various support groups in the state.

The First Lady, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu also joined her husband to receive the forms.

It will be recalled that Nineteen members of the APC Caucus in the Ondo State House of Assembly were in Abuja on Thursday to purchase the Expression of Interest Form for the Governor, while various support groups from the state were also at the national Secretariat to purchase his Nomination form.

Seventeen of the members of the Assembly, led by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun, presented the Expression of interest Form to the Governor at the Government House, Alagbaka, Akure.

Arakunrin Akeredolu described the gesture of the lawmakers and the various support groups as priceless, while expressing his gratitude to the people.

The Governor said: "I'm short of words. For all these different groups, I want to thank you. When you see them on the social media, I don't see why anybody would say he wants to challenge us. I didn't give anyone any money. I didn't give the house of assembly members any money, yet you went to Abuja and bought me these forms. I thank you all.”

He said the second term bid of his administration will further put the state on the pedestal of accelerated development and put a seal on the foundation of progress that has already been laid.

Presenting the expression of interest form to the Governor, the Speaker of the House, Rt. Hon. Oleyelogun said the Governor deserves the double portion as mentioned in the bible.

He said: "We believe in what we see in you. You have worked and you deserve double portion. And the double portion is your second term. The APC Caucus in the House of Assembly is solidly behind you."

Speaking on behalf of the various support groups, the coordinator, who also doubles as the Special Adviser to the Governor on Political and Strategy, Rt. Hon. Victor Olabimtan, said what happened in Abuja where the forms were purchased with funfair was a clear signal of victory for the Governor.

He said: "Your choice for a second term is destined by God and the work you have done in this state in the last three years and five months is unbelievable. This is what propelled us to decide that we must purchase this form for you.

"The foundation you are laying now must not stop. Port Ondo must not stop. Agagu came and he was unable to complete it. It was truncated and we don't want this to be truncated too. We don't want Ondo-Linyi to stop.

"One thing that is not clear to people is that God doesn't make mistake. It was during Baba Ajasin that a lot of industries were established in this state. When you came in 2016, none of these industries was functioning anymore. But today, you have started bringing back those industries.

"Your giant stride in Ondo state can not be quantified. Is it in the area of road construction, health sector or the regular payment of salary and your efforts on bitumen exploration?

"For all these to be realised, we need you to contest for a second term. We want you to lay that foundation and once the foundation is laid, nobody will deviate from the path of prosperityand progress."

Olabode Richard Olatunde
Special Assistant to the Governor (New Media)
June 12, 2020.

https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/06/12/akeredolu-goes-emotional-as-he-receives-nomination-expression-of-interest-forms/
19 members went to Abuja even with the Interstate Lockdown.
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Bar1941(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
He has to go emotional especially at a time when his mate is just being dumped by thesame crazy party.
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Olabode971(f): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gforce2015:
Correct person... If you see the way Oluwatuyi to Ijoka road looks like, As if say na Syria we dey. Aketi a.k.a CoolMoney should come and be going jareh.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Olabode971(f): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Amebaba01:
Akeredolu continue to purchase form up and down ..Your days are numbered,you will soon join Obaseki,Ambode etc. Continuing to parade your fake projects,we all known that you were packaged to be a governor,nah so we go package you out.

No no, nairalanders can be biased...
BTW, he should come forward and explain the misery behind that #4Billion naira.. #AwonJeguduJera
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Agugbadin: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Factfinder1:
Governor dey use 2 iPhone X AbiI na Samsung

Why t us wrong with that, if you don't know what to say keep quiet.
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by IgboGirlsFucker: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
PrecioussB:
Am in shock undecided
You sure?
Am or "I'm" or I am angry
Wait till I show you my gbola
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Olabode971(f): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
emperor863:
I remember how you worked against the interest of your party - APC during the last general elections in 2019.

You did this because you could not get your stooges nominated and therefore you sponsored them to contest on the platform of AA. The result was the weakening of APC and the eventual victory of PDP in the general elections (senatorial, HoR and presidential.

You will not be nominated by APC. A new man Barrister Olusola Oke has been found. He will replace you because no system rewards disloyalty.

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by jrusky(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dareal90s:
Yoruba's sabi politics jare, too smart.

Bro truth is bitter SW are politically genius no sentiment in this at all. They know how to play political card.

Look at the way these people always smartly play politics its quiet awesome.

Akeredolu I wish you the best. You have done well for your state. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Olabode971(f): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lipscomb:
Are you mind them. We know how it played.
Obaseki to Lawmakers who donated for the Governorship ticket...
Olele to wonu eko,kole jaede Mon..
Moimoi weh enter akamu,no fit come out again.
Obaseki don switch off phone... Nonsense and ingredients grin ; D

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Olabode971(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shezkid01:

You live in akure?
If yes, how far are you enjoying electricity
For where?? Since morning, Ijoka only had light for just 4hours+, lets just assume for 5hours.. The rest na till tomorrow be DAT...
It seems its a crime to be in this shithole. And One stupid minister of Electricity is saying "Nigerians are having light for 18hours to 24hrs".

Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Roozzaay(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
PrecioussB:
Am in shock undecided
Is like you want US to prosecute you abi undecided
Re: Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional by Salako01(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
This man seems nice & calm, im no dey behave like those other brown roofers

Hope say im dey loyal to im godfather make dem no do am like them do bros Obaseki o

Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana, Fela Kuti And Beko (Throwback Photo) / PDP Rejects Election Result In Katsina / I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.