Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It (4604 Views)

Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by Great100000: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
See the Most Expensive Car in the World (6.9 Billion) and The Only Person who Owns It

What you are about seeing and reading about is the Costliest Car in the World, The Buggati Lat Voit Nor, it's Value, it's Features and the Only human being walking the earth that owns it.

It was launched in 2019 and at the present exchange rate it costs a 19 million dollar whooping sum which is 353,063,700.00 South African Rand

It's made of carbon fire and could attain a speed of two hundred and fifty nine meters per hour, more than any other car could achieve.

at Billions of Rands, the Bugatti Lat Voit Nor valued and sold is not a play for children and even the wealthy around the globe can only see and take pictures but never buy it.

With the amount of it being sold one Might potentially buy Three Hundred G wagons and Fifty Rolls Royce In

South Africa and shockingly you're still going to have Change.

The only person in the world who is known to have this incredible car and is Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Football Star.

The Former Real Madrid star and now Juventus Striker is the world's only human being with this unit.

Rumor has it that, just a few days after it was launched, he bought it and even had to wait for twelve months before it was delivered to his garage.

This Rare Gem is Many's wish and we can just read and write about it for people like me (since I have the means), it's Beauty that I can look at forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by Great100000: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
More...

Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by jom28gy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Man, this is money it's self, but is not fashionable, looks like sports car,he got it because,he just wants to show off, not that he is the richest man

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by habsydiamond(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
first billionaire football player..... congrats to him... thats a result of hardwork...

1 Like

Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo ...... big babies let’s go
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by osamz007: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
EVERYWHERE RONALDO

FROM FASHION TO FOOTBALL TO MODELLING

JUST NAME IT

ORORO!
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by espn(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
jom28gy:
Man, this is money it's self, but is not fashionable, looks like sports car,he got it because,he just wants to show off, not that he is the richest man
Yes he worked for it...
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by espn(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
jom28gy:
Man, this is money it's self, but is not fashionable, looks like sports car,he got it because,he just wants to show off, not that ll
080 is the richest man
Yes he worked for it...
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by paulolee(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
another record
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by JOACHINpedro: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Make person no try convert that money to Naira before some people go get instant heart attack grin
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by Great100000: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Make person no try convert that money to Naira before some people go get instant heart attack grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by Elimon(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
My role model
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by Great100000: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Elimon:
My role model
Hmmmmm
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by doggedfighter(f): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2020
In all your gettings, get money more money
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by shilenji(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
259m/hr or 259km/hr which one?
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by ifytrik(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
I hope the car can fly to heaven
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by Vickho6(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
ORORO man himself...

Chai see car...

Did u know there's different bta CAR AND MOTOR....
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by sheyitokz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
jom28gy:
alaye he can be counted among richest
Re: See The Most Expensive Car In The World And The Only Person Who Owns It by SavageResponse(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enjoy you money smiley

(1) (Reply)

Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl / If Mikel Score's A Goal This Season What Would You Do / Which Match Is NTA Showing This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.