Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola (1100 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Today everybody was busy singing the praises of the late business man and politician Abiola. But one thing I have noticed is that they all find a way to avoid talking about the culprits that killed him.

They only narrate how IBB cancelled his election and how Abacha arrested him.

But no one talks about how he was poisoned in prison during the administration of Abudsalami Abubakar.

One thing I am sure if is that I wasn't IBB niether was it Abacha as he was already dead

Soo In your own opinion who do you think killed MKO ABIOLA
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Since you know he was poisoned why don't you mention those who poisoned him.

3 Likes

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Since you know he was poisoned why don't you mention those who poisoned him.

If I knew who poisoned him then why would I be asking
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
NazoTimes:

If I knew who poisoned him then why would I be asking
You have proof he was poisoned?
Your Abiola sponsored military coup many times
He was close friends with IBB and Abacha, he supported Abacha to take over Shonekan with the belief that Abacha will hand over to him.
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by nazicartel(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Since you're suspecting it's one of these old military/politicians, why don't you mention their names?
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You have proof he was poisoned?
Your Abiola sponsored military coup many times
He was close friends with IBB and Abacha, he supported Abacha to take over Shonekan with the belief that Abacha will hand over to him.

Which one is "Your Abiola" did you hear me say I was a supporter of Abiola. I just asked who poisoned him.
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by muykem: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
USA officials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
NazoTimes:

Which one is "Your Abiola" did you hear me say I was a supporter of Abiola. I just asked who poisoned him.
But you were so sure he was poisoned. Ask the person who told you he was poisoned.
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

But you were so sure he was poisoned. Ask the person who told you he was poisoned.

If he wasn't poisoned then I implore you to help enlighten me on what happened to Abiola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Coder2Client(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Who told you he was poisoned?
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
NazoTimes:

If he wasn't poisoned then I implore you to help enlighten me on what happened to Abiola
I was hoping you will enlighten me too about how he was poisoned.
Official records said he slumped.
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by drfiwaj(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why don’t you ask him in person?
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Alex9999: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
NazoTimes:
Today everybody was busy singing the praises of the late business man and politician Abiola. But one thing I have noticed is that they all find a way to avoid talking about the culprits that killed him.

But no one talks about how he was poisoned in prison during the administration of Abudsalami Abubakar.

One thing I am sure if is that I wasn't IBB niether was it Abacha as he was already dead

Susan Rice
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
drfiwaj:
Why don’t you ask him in person?

Email me his phone number
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I was hoping you will enlighten me too about how he was poisoned.
Official records said he slumped.

He slumped and died because he was poisoned
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by orisa37: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2020
NIGERIA was in Marshall REGIME not DEMOCRACY. Everything done to MKO AND BY IBB WAS MILITARY SECRET. DEMOCRACY, IS NOT RESPONSIBLE.
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by helinues: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Do you have proofs he was indeed poisoned?
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2020
I’d like to know the cause of his death too, was an autopsy even done?

1 Like

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Supan(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2020
NazoTimes:

It was the hand of IBB that killed him with the permission of Abdulsalami the president.

Abacha was already dead. His henchmen and machineries arrested and displaced by Abdulsalami.

Abdulsalami also released all Abacha's political detainees but he couldn't free MKO for months because IBB didn't approve of it.

IBB knew his life was in danger once MKO is released for he was the genesis of all his troubles. There was actually a conflict between IBB and Salami on whether to release MKO. Salami finally acquiesced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Rodwave: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
His fellow abobaku monkeys naa. Who else? They are known for wickedness and demonic activities like ritual killings, incest, rape etc
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by SarkinYarki: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2020
He was poisoned by CIA asset Susan Rice to pave way for ex CIA mule Obasanjo ...Susan Rice sat there with with the antidote in her jacket pocket just incase the any other person mistakenly ingested the blood clotting aluminum chloride agent that was used or Abiola agreed to shelve his mandate which unfortunately he stubbornly refused ...She sat there and watched the chief cough his lungs out as he gasped for breath as his blood coagulated by the seconds till the viscousity reached a near solid state , within minutes the chief was stone dead with only his eye pupils dilating to light changes in the room ..Her job was done and she left straight for the airport where a Gulf Stream IV called the grey goose bearing a grey livery was waiting to transport her back for debriefing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Niaja4real(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2020
NazoTimes:

Mkpa agi
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by LabDNA: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2020
He probably poisoned himself like Awolowo did. Sounds like suicide is yoruba political trait. grin

2 Likes

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by BlackfireX: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
The first one rat poison

grin
The second poisoned tea.

The third one will be.... grin

2 Likes

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2020
OP why don't you ask those who cancelled the election already won by him undecided

If they can steal his mandate shey na him life them no fit steal

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by foxxydude: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2020
OP follow the money if you want to find out who grin

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
foxxydude:
OP follow the money if you want to find out who grin

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Supan:

It was the hand of IBB that killed him with the permission of Abdulsalami the president.

Abacha was already dead. His henchmen and machineries arrested and displaced by Abdulsalami.

Abdulsalami also released all Abacha's political detainees but he couldn't free MKO for months because IBB didn't approve of it.

IBB knew his life was in danger once MKO is released for he was the genesis of all his troubles. There was actually a conflict between IBB and Salami on whether to release MKO. Salami finally acquiesced.

Hmm
Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by NazoTimes(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:
He was poisoned by CIA asset Susan Rice to pave way for ex CIA mule Obasanjo ...Susan Rice sat there with with the antidote in her jacket pocket just incase the any other person mistakenly ingested the blood clotting aluminum chloride agent that was used or Abiola agreed to shelve his mandate which unfortunately he stubbornly refused ...She sat there and watched the chief cough his lungs out as he gasped for breath as his blood coagulated by the seconds till the viscousity reached a near solid state , within minutes the chief was stone dead with only his eye pupils dilating to light changes in the room ..Her job was done and she left straight for the airport where a Gulf Stream IV called the grey goose bearing a grey livery was waiting to transport her back for debriefing.

This sounds enlightening

1 Like

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Supan(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
helinues:
Do you have proofs he was indeed poisoned?
You must be ashamed for asking this question.

A lot of happenings you have been told in this country are all lies.

Do you have proof of what killed Abacha?

Even when you knew Dele Giwa was killed by letter-bomb, you are still looking for proof that it was executed by IBB.

Be looking for proof. Educated illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: In your opinion who do you think poisoned MKO Abiola by Asgard13: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
He’s a Yoruba man... anything that happened ... ask Yoruba people.

They know... not joke

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Executive President And Parliamentary President? / FBI Behind Magu's Sack / Edo: Buhari Gave Obaseki The Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.