Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Child Molestation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Molestation (596 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Pastor Ken Adkins Sentenced To 35 Years For Aggravated Child Molestation / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Molestation by Koralords: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Today is one of the saddest days of my life
I reside in abk and want to drink in one of my girls place saw this small girl of about 15 who can to buy a popular drink called shine of about 100,
Then the lady that sold if for her told us anytime she buys it it’s her Step father that’s wants to sleep with her and that she have told her of about 4 guys in that area that sleeps with the girl ,
Since then I have been sad and the most annoying thing is she called the girl and We interviewed her she said she has told her mom and she said she wants to collect a money from her Step father that after she collect the money they will run away ,
So please why am posting this is do anyone know a charity organization in abeokuta ogun state that can take this girl away and rehabilitate her since morning have been sad about this matter please help this girl
Re: Child Molestation by CanadaOrBust: 3:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Contact NAPTIP or any lawyer
Re: Child Molestation by Olabode971(f): 4:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Nothing is well organized in this shithole... Had it been, all the child molestation would have gotten approximate and designated place or office to contact..but it so sad,there is none.
Re: Child Molestation by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 13, 2020
[code][/code]
Re: Child Molestation by TheSparrow: 6:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Child Molestation by dayleke: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Koralords:
Today is one of the saddest days of my life
I reside in abk and want to drink in one of my girls place saw this small girl of about 15 who can to buy a popular drink called shine of about 100,
Then the lady that sold if for her told us anytime she buys it it’s her Step father that’s wants to sleep with her and that she have told her of about 4 guys in that area that sleeps with the girl ,
Since then I have been sad and the most annoying thing is she called the girl and We interviewed her she said she has told her mom and she said she wants to collect a money from her Step father that after she collect the money they will run away ,
So please why am posting this is do anyone know a charity organization in abeokuta ogun state that can take this girl away and rehabilitate her since morning have been sad about this matter please help this girl

How far about the girl sir?
Re: Child Molestation by Koralords: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2020
dayleke:

How far about the girl sir?
Have not been to that side in awhile am even in lag now will go there this week when am back to find out ,but I guess same thing is still going on
Re: Child Molestation by dayleke: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Koralords:

Have not been to that side in awhile am even in lag now will go there this week when am back to find out ,but I guess same thing is still going on

Please update me bro.

Thanks.
Re: Child Molestation by Olabode971(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2020
@Op, Look this up, and try give up Update about what's happening..
God will see u through.

We handle any issues with Human Right Violations and Abuse, Police Brutality, Police Illegal activities, Unlawful detention in both prisons and police stations, Police Extortion, Rape, women and children abuse, Looking for Justice, Concering set-up cases, Extrajudicial killings, Court and Criminal cases, Release unlawful imprisoned convictions and many more....
We save lives and bring happiness to people!
We charge for some cases and we have the best lawyers to quash your cases in courts.
We will make sure you get paid for your unlawful detention, assault and others.
Contact Star* Humanitarian Initiative Activist.
A Member of Nigeria Network Of NGOs
Location is Kubwa, Abuja
Whatsapp / call 08153005181
Call us today and a trial will convince you
We cover 30 states in Nigeria.
Re: Child Molestation by Olabode971(f): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Koralords:

Op, try and update us.. Have shared a post on your thread. Try and check it up. ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Is Wanted In 47 Countries As They Fighting For His Custody / Ebila’s Gang Threathens To Avenge Their Leader’s Death By Unleashing Terror In I / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.