Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS (6621 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant / Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery / Shame: See What Kid Actress Regina Daniel & Actor Spotted Doing with pant down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Popular Nigerian fashion stylist and clothing entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani reveal why most successful women decide to stay single.

She wrote;
Why do men Fear Ambitious women ? You can be ambitious and be submissive to your man at the same time, but I noticed Rich or poor men are easily intimidated by a strong woman who is in control , so they try to limit her doings , which is why most Successful women decide to stay single , lord I thank you for blessing me with a man that has it all and understand it all

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/toyin-lawani-sit-on-men-with-pant.html

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
What is this rubbish And she called herself a mother undecided

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
She's thanking God for blessing her with a man that understands her whorish nature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Jayslicky: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
If the idea of being a successful woman is to twerk, open cleavage, show pants and talk stupidly then we don't have women anymore in this generation, we just have harlots with lots of money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Roon9(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
This lady is sick. No doubts

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anything to keep the cash flowing.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
“Sits on man” not men. So what? It was the photographer’s concept. She didn’t think it up.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Onyi22(f): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin Did I just hear her say poor guys?
Of course, poor broke ass guys easily get intimidated by rich ladies that's y they always tag wealthy single ladies prostitute..
Let me not talk too much before they will start wailing at my comment

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Lukebryan2sure: 2:21am On Jun 13, 2020
nairaobserver2:
Popular Nigerian fashion stylist and clothing entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani reveal why most successful women decide to stay single.

She wrote;

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/toyin-lawani-sit-on-men-with-pant.html

Nonsense Like dis is why men see women as rape object ...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2020
undecided I thought this is the same scene Pretty Mike kept creating with those Women he uses as Objects in his piCtures, see how the feminist controlled media is sleeping on this because it's one of their own
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Hypnotise: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Someone should please explain the concept of this photo.
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Hypnotise:
Someone should please explain the concept of this photo.
it's self-explanatory.
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by ikorodureporta: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2020
see that one wey carry her for head..dkyn cancer wey go hold am..cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Her life, her business!
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by ashewoboy(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2020
toyin lawani. look at your puna.ni outside.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by heed101(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
grin grin Did I just hear her say poor guys?
Of course, poor broke ass guys easily get intimidated by rich ladies that's y they always tag wealthy single ladies prostitute..
Let me not talk too much before they will start wailing at my comment
Rich lady on a dirty bed undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Do not mistake a lady with bad manners as a strong lady. Many ill-mannered women call themselves strong.

Good mannerism is the key to attraction. It has never failed!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by RemoveKebab: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Everybody is talking but tend to ignore that poor nigga under her puna.

Can't imagine the smell the guy endured to take that pic cry
#icantbreath, #blacklifesmatter

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Oddslordreal: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Money d cause ,mk money oooo

Find me if you want to tru b*t
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by prophetfire: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
OLOSHO IS NOW THE NEW DEFINITION OF AMBITIOUS AND SUCCESSFUL.
IT'S ALRIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by techmo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
cool

advertisement is allowed in all profession and business

the uglier ones need to bleach more, do more surgery and reveal more skin to stay relevant

Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Manlikepiece(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
I could see her pussy through the pants....
Vasline crew!
Assemble
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice

The one under is enjoying
Re: Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Angel Michael please no time blow this shit

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria stripper got rapped by a guy in dressing room, caught on camera In Eko / Laycon Finally Meets His Crush Kemi Smallz Cool Fm / download MP4 VIDEO: Kcee X Harry Song X Skiibii – Ebeano| + pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.