Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant (41225 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sit On Men With Pant Reveal Why Succesful Woman Stay Single. PHOTOS / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by lovdoc: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Actress Yvonne Jegede stuns us in sultry outfit as she rocks blue top with matching pant, thereby posing to showcase her alluring outlook.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3exEbkg6Mw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by lovdoc: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Mrop(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hotie

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Disgusting picture.
How can a sane human being go to a studio only to strip half unclad to take a photo.Some people even after seeing this picture will still say she is their role model.
She needs God's deliverance.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by rentAcock(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Things that turn me off:
Digitally enhanced pictures
Breast implant
Tummy tuck
Butt implant
Butt pad
Fake cameltoe

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by tesppidd: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
This one Vaseline nor go do for am,

Na grease.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by ABCthings: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
First of all. Why is this in front page?
What are we suppose to do with this?
How will junk help us the readers?
What about minors viewing this forum?

And I believe that the mods are part of the problems of Nigeria angry

23 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by FLwriter: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
undecided

So this was one of the reasons her marriage hit the rocks; just to have the laissez laire to show more of her skin and ramp up patronage from her prospective clients. Indeed, you can take a monkey out of a jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by PureGoldh(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok....her skin is really glowing but sometimes dx kinda photoshoot no dey add up at all.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by lovienna: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is there any reason why she rubbed ororo on her legs, because it makes her look dirty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by ArinzeAnthony03: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
OK, seen...next...

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by yeyeosoronga: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
That beautiful skin... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Risingblue008(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Thank u,next plz?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by fergie001: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
From the moment I saw her at 2face's African queen video, and fadabasi's what's my name...I fell.

Nothing she does annoys me, I like her for no reason.
Go girl.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Suspect33(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
wow

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Abfinest007(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
being single doesn't mean being mad aunt go and cover yourself ur nude will only attract bad men that only want to chop ur pormo

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Fabb326: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is it true that Buhari married another Lady today?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by modskiller(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
I just love this lady.

Especially how she acted in silver spoon movie.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Bunnatex(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Different stroke for different folk

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Yorubabyblood: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
her pussy got her famous
Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by EggSauce(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
When I Heard Yvonne got married I was like WOW so this madam wey dey always display market wan settle down Nkan Shele ... When I Heard about her divorce a year later I was like AHH She tried o... Olosho marriage no dey pass 4 to 6 months...

Google pixel 1 Available for sale
Location is North... Waybilling to South costs 5k "DHL"

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by oyetunder(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
RIP news. Very soon we shall be reading how another actress is negotiating the price of a new brazier.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by fergie001: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
rentAcock:
Things that turn me off:
Digitally enhanced pictures
Breast implant
Tummy tuck
Butt implant
Butt pad
Fake cameltoe
But I thought, you were wowed.?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by adeyemi91(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
What we're going through is different..

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by Nizguy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Finally she has gotten that which was looking for

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by faithfull18(f): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by wdacharley(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wonderful news, my landlord just called due to this news.

He has released his house to me.

Thanks OP

Thanks Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by WildChild00(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Love4God:
Disgusting picture.
How can a sane human being go to a studio only to strip half unclad to take a photo.Some people even after seeing this picture will still say she is their role model.
She needs God's deliverance.
[/s]

How can a sane human being be this bitter in life, it's her business, face yours.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Wows In Blue Top With Pant by suprememoney(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
You guys should stop criticizing people from living their lives. The western countries are dressing worst than this and yet they are far better than Africa in almost every ramifications. Everybody must not reason, dress or have the same opinion. Live your life and let others live theirs. Moreover i don't think Dressing is our problem now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.