Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal (58900 Views)

FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by MissPotatoHead: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Jealousy wunt kill u... Why FG no celebrate ur geneviv abi na televiv??

Your bigotry reeks in every post you make.

How does that help your low self-esteem though? undecided
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Karac: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Lovelyn451:
fool...

E pain am grincheesy. Omugo omo nnacheesy. Only losers like you will berate greatness.

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Zinniee: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Karac:
[s][/s]

Madam go and check the names of award winners and stop crying like Ur brothers in Nollywood.

Village films weh no pass Una south east village corridorgrin. Well they could be referred to as third tier Nollywood[s][/s]
Yorubas are not and can never be part of Nollywood, so you lots can stick to your Yorubawood like Northerners owns Kannywood. All those village film is and will remain Nollywood films.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by tot(f): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Olatara:
I love successful women.
They give me hope, I don't care how they become successful. It takes intelligence to be one.

I love seeing successful women as well, however the HOW matters a lot.

I can't respect a person - man or woman - who becomes successful from cutting corners, shady deals, crime, sleeping with oga etc, that is not true success imho.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by unbitchable(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2020
tot:

Oh my goodness, if you people want to fight all day, do so but stop lying. I have been following Mary Remmy Njoku since the early start of ROK as I am a fan of their movies. Mary is from Nsukka, she's mentioned that during an interview. You guys are simply appalling.

https://womenafrica.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-nollywood-actress-mary-remmy-njoku-as-she-celebrates-birthday/
Ndo, i dash una. Lol
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Karac: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Zinniee:

Yorubas are not and can never be part of Nollywood, so you lots can stick to your Yorubawood like Northerners owns Kannywood. All those village film is and will remain Nollywood films.

Yeah... Third tier Nollywood. The real Nollywood are the ones making strides and winning awards.

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by tot(f): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
unbitchable:

Ndo, i dash una. Lol

Next time, stop lying. Since you guys choose to be disgracing and fighting yourselves all day, do so with facts.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Olatara(f): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
tot:

I love seeing successful women as well, however the HOW matters a lot.

I can't respect a person - man or woman - who becomes successful from cutting corners, shady deals, crime, sleeping with oga etc, that is not true success imho.
Your opinion.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by tot(f): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Olatara:
Your opinion.

Of course it is my opinion.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by unbitchable(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
tot:

Next time, stop lying. Since you guys choose to be disgracing and fighting yourselves all day, do so with facts.
We don dash una, Remi is ibo. swerve biko.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by gwafaeziokwu: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Taye4j:

Look at this Golliwog spewing trash like someone who just escaped from Yaba left. We lacked imagination and yet you people decided to jump on the train to tap from our creativity you now termed yours.

No wonder you guys are known for shoddy, low quality, brainless movies until Yorubas decided to show you how it is done - again.

You said Yorubas took back stage? Everyone can see how delusional you are. Yorubas have always had Joke Silver, Olu Jacobs, Omotola Jolade etc.

Monkey and gorilla may claim oneness, monkey will always be monkey and gorilla will always be gorilla.

We made Omotala.

Hollywood made Joke Sylvia and Olu Jacobs. Tell me whom you made.

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by tot(f): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2020
unbitchable:

We don dash una, Remi is ibo. swerve biko.

Mschew. Anyway, I shouldn't be surprised with your lame response. Only losers come online to start engaging in such stupid activities. In the real world, achievers are collaborating across different ethnic groups. One of the best producers on Iroko is Biodun Stephens, Oando was started by Wale Tinubu and Mofe Boyo. Anyway, it's your time to waste, knock yourself out but next time DO NOT LIE.

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Taye4j: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

We made Omotala.

Hollywood made Joke Sylvia and Olu Jacobs. Tell me whom you made.

I think everybody can now see how daft you are. It's very clear now that you are an unintelligent person whose words are bereft of good thinking.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Zinniee: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Karac:
[s][/s]

Yeah... Third tier Nollywood. The real Nollywood are the ones making strides and winning awards.[s][/s]
We have nothing like real and fake Nollywood, all those Village films are Nollywood film!
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by gwafaeziokwu: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Taye4j:

I think everybody can now see how daft you are. It's very clear now that you are an unintelligent person whose words are bereft of good thinking.

Have a nice day.

grin

Good boy! Run along with the lessons learnt.

Have a pleasant day.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by seguno2: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
ijustdey:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-congratulates-mo-abudu-on-netflix-deal.html

Is that a painting of the woman or a picture?
She resembles a masquerade
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by unbitchable(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
tot:

Mschew. Anyway, I shouldn't be surprised with your lame response. Only losers come online to start engaging in such stupid activities. In the real world, achievers are collaborating across different ethnic groups. One of the best producers on Iroko is Biodun Stephens, Oando was started by Wale Tinubu and Mofe Boyo. Anyway, it's your time to waste, knock yourself out but next time DO NOT LIE.
Madam Collaborator, Remilekun is ibo. Happy now?
Pls, stay in your gutter.
My last reply to you.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by tot(f): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
unbitchable:

Madam Collaborator, Remilekun is ibo. Happy now?
Pls, stay in your gutter.
My last reply to you.
[/s]

Loser & Liar.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Southerners are the bomb always. Northerners are just feeding on the nation. Parasites
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Lovelyn451(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Karac:

E pain am grincheesy. Omugo omo nnacheesy. Only losers like you will berate greatness.
ofe red oil mediocre grin grin only fools like you hype rubbish....u don't even sound like a reader..
Tell me what those two books are abt or get lost forever...dum dum cheesy
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by izubext007: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
well don ma
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
a whole grown up like you acting like a kiddo
SMH.

Can u read at all?? Did u ever abuse any tribe? Old read b4 u quote me
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Jealous kwa?

You can only be jealous of someone that has bested you in a particular endeavour. You are still learning the ropes in Nollywood.

On a serious note, we want to see stories from all nook and crannies of Nigeria in movies. It's high time this our enormous size count in our favour.

Our culture is rich and diverse Nollywood has all the potential to be Number 1 in the world.

We are still learning??
U forgot that we started movie b4 ur people... Google it Ola

3 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
nanauju:

Igbos lead others follow.

Using the ‘amaka’ word close to yoruba shows u agree with me nonetheless

Using afonja with igbo shows u agree with me too grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
nanauju:

Because she’s an igbo lady. But that cant erase history of what she has accomplished. As usual ur folks will always come second to wht igbos have achieved. The truth hurts i know

She came out but unsuccessful

But we came and it was a grand success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by madjune(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
This woman that thrives on stealing people's ideas.

She's never originally creative; only sends her boys to collect ideas from people and then blow it.
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by chuksvoice: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Congratulations on this new milestone achievement.
Much respect Ma
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by sexylassie2(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
unbitchable:

Iroko TV is owned by Remi Njoku, wife of Jason. stop twisting facts. Although, her husband is a huge factor.

Iroko TV is owned by Jason and his best friend Bastian ( a German guy) and some foreign Investors.

Get your facts right
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by porthouse7(f): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:
Omo yoruba nimi oo

Swagger, We gat too much swagger..

Igbos & Yorubas own Nollywood

Only Yorubas own Netflix, bollywood and Hollywood....

grin blessing always follow us in Yoruba land

As blessing follows us, we make sure it flows to our neighbor Igbos too... They are great people..

Together we are great cool

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Seun front page

Helinues MinorityOpinion afamed come ooo..

Yoruba amaka
Igbo afonja gringringrin
Igbo eweduu don't need it guy
Yoruba akpu
Re: FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal by Ayekotoo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Victoriousv:
Y is the educated being stupid.I thought we one Nigeria y the Yorubas and Igbos.We can never grow in this country and I can't marry a Yoruba man because they talk too much. Just look @the segregation.

Who wants to marry a villager like you? You better come to the west, embrace our culture and see what comes of you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters / Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.