Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Let's Talk About Weed Management - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Talk About Weed Management (358 Views)

Effective Weed Management In Oil Palm Farming For Higher Yields / Cassava Weed Management: Technique To Increase Yield / Cassava: How Weed Management Affects Profitability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Weed Management by nkemjacob2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Let talk about weed management.

I have questions I want to ask for us to discuss or deliberate on so other can learn. *In weed management using using herbicide.*
Using herbicide does it make grass grow faster after using it?. I heard some people say so.

2. Does the quality of herbicide matters also to hold weed not grow for specific longer period

i.e u cant compare the use of Force Up. Or Round up, Bayer herbicide
Re: Let's Talk About Weed Management by Emmacolinho(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
I think say na the other weed sef
Re: Let's Talk About Weed Management by Davash222(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Emmacolinho:
I think say na the other weed sef
Lol
Repent.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Weed Management by Gloriouspa(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2020
nkemjacob2:
Let talk about weed management.

I have questions I want to ask for us to discuss or deliberate on so other can learn. *In weed management using using herbicide.*
Using herbicide does it make grass grow faster after using it?. I heard some people say so.

2. Does the quality of herbicide matters also to hold weed not grow for specific longer period

i.e u cant compare the use of Force Up. Or Round up, Bayer herbicide

When you applied herbicide to weeds, it will kill the weeds and it won't make them grow faster.

There are two types of herbicide, if you apply a particular on weeds the weeds will begin to die after 24 hours while on the other hand if you apply another type you will result after 7 days.

The type that kill the weeds in 24 hours such weeds will also grow faster while the one that begin to work after 7 days the weeds will take a long time to grow. That's the different between the two types of herbicide.

I hope this has answered your question.

Cheers.
Re: Let's Talk About Weed Management by nkemjacob2(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2020
I no u are trying to explain contact & systematic herbicide. I want to know the difference between buying a cheap systematic herbicide and expensive herbicide once. Like forceup, sunset. And herbicide that is expensive like Bayern, round up etc
Re: Let's Talk About Weed Management by Gloriouspa(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
nkemjacob2:
I no u are trying to explain contact & systematic herbicide. I want to know the difference between buying a cheap systematic herbicide and expensive herbicide once. Like forceup, sunset. And herbicide that is expensive like Bayern, round up etc

The expensive herbicide seems.more effective than the cheaper ones.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Grants / Sunflower Meal Is A Good Materials For Fish Feed / How AFIDE Put A Smile On Mama Alalubusa's Face — The AFIDE Story Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.