Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Pls Some One Should Teach Me How To Create Paypal/payoneer Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Some One Should Teach Me How To Create Paypal/payoneer Account (333 Views)

Pls Someone Should Teach Me Facebook Ads / My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls / Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Some One Should Teach Me How To Create Paypal/payoneer Account by Teknoteableblog: 3:13am On Jun 13, 2020
pls some one should teach me how to create paypal/payoneer account that can receive money and also send. pls i need it for free cos i dey broke. No insult abeg
Re: Pls Some One Should Teach Me How To Create Paypal/payoneer Account by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2020
How to signup for Payoneer account

First open your chrome browser
• in your address bar copy and paste this link there (http://share.payoneer.com/nav/19h4NQLQiczvfQScYnV2Qpr_9Wh38sSPSv-J2T6cFSwWb3Q2zvgNQ0QoHbNJf2a6t9-Luivkh_hCbU6ujXP6Ag2)

• click on Signup

• Fill in your name, address etc as it is in the ID card you want to use for verification.
Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type. Provide the details of the ID as required.
Provide your bank account details if required. You can google the SWIFT/BIC for your bank. GTBank SWIFT/BIC is GTBINGLA

Once you are done filling the application form, wait for email notification from Payoneer about the status of your application.

Ensure your home address is correct
Re: Pls Some One Should Teach Me How To Create Paypal/payoneer Account by Ladylite: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
pls some one should teach me how to create paypal/payoneer account that can receive money and also send. pls i need it for free cos i dey broke. No insult abeg
No one will teach you sorry, if you have data to be begging then you have data to go to YouTube to learn it for free.

Go to YouTube and type your request there and you will see it. No need coming here. No one has time to be teaching for free

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Subscribe Button Animation / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Pay To Gtbank / Hire Us!!! Own Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Gns Or Fnf Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.