Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. (2575 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
This was so beautiful to read! Now, I am inspired more than ever, to be there for my children and my wifey! Thanks OP!
m glad you see it that way.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:

I got it right. cheesy cheesy

My utmost regards to your dad. He's the MVP.
you can say that again!
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Efewestern: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
angelEmade:

It baffles me where that loving strength always come from... Yes, dads are amazing.
We've got some good men around, what a nice dad you got.
Please do make him proud.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by HoliMaree: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's good to read about good things from time to time. You should have killed that Snake for him though(at least ensure that you hide your emotions enough not to startle him or get him into a panic) you should take on the baton, make him feel that he has raised a mature adult, let him know that he doesn't need to be scared for your future because his years of sacrifice has yielded its fruits. Reassure him.

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rozz:
nice to know I'm not alone in this,my dad has loved me way too much that I can't imagine ever leaving him,im his only daughter and our bond is exceptional,my mom gets jealous atimes lol.My dad is my boyfriend lol,he takes me out and spoils me silly,he takes most of my pictures as I love taking pictures alot.My dad is still young and I wish he would remain this young and handsome forever.I have always told him that I will beg whoever that marries me to allow me stay with him(my dad) and he(my husband)will be paying me a visit but he just laughed and said my child we will cross that bridge when the time comes.I love my dad soooooooooooooo much.God bless your dad too and may God keep him in good health amen
I guess u don't go out and interact. When u meet ur man, agape surpasses filial love.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Saintmary(f): 12:28am On Jun 14, 2020
My Dad is awesome, and he will forever be my hero. He's human of course and he has flaws, but he showed me the meaning of .

5 Likes

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by merieam16(f): 1:24am On Jun 14, 2020
pls do fast and give hìm grandchildren o
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
So, you're just just 23 years old and you're insulting your elders here
Because you can never compare to her dad. Men like you are far below in quality to men like her dad. Keep that in mind

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Very interesting and emotional, I was glued to the story from beginning to the end.

I've three daughters already, love all of them but there's this special feeling for the first one, she is so used to me that she hardly play with anybody in the house and this often cause problem between me and my wife. Pls how can I handle this?
She will be 6years old this Sept.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Davash222(m): 4:49am On Jun 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Because you can never compare to her dad. Men like you are far below in quality to men like her dad. Keep that in mind
Okay funmi.. Noted.

Hope you're taking your medication?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2020
zexy2030:

I guess u don't go out and interact. When u meet ur man, agape surpasses filial love.
no love compared to a father's love for her only daughter.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by saucecode(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
You have not met me
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
thanks funmi. I didn't even know what kind of reply to give him

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2020
saucecode:
You have not met me
see this one
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by saucecode(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
see this one
Is it not just love and money? Like I said, u have not met me. You will run mad frm too much loving

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
then only ur father can recommend a partner for you, I'm I correct? If he is not ur Father's choice, ur choice is irrelevant.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2020
merieam16:
pls do fast and give hìm grandchildren o
my sperm is wasting pls tell her naw o. Before I change ma mind.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Saintmary:
My Dad is awesome, and he will forever be my hero. He's human of course and he has flaws, but he showed me the meaning of .
I no kon understand women on this thread wey dey like their fathers more than their mum. I hope u r not thinking what I'm thinking.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:

m glad you see it that way.
emade u harsh o, I dey chase u, u no even send. chai ds geh wicket, this is what u get, when u love someone and she doesn't do same.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2020
LadySarah:
That's my dad. Surprised us always,cooked,cleaned,and pampered us.
He taught us the Igbo language, it's pronunciations, it's proverbs and spellings. My mom was the disciplinarian

I dearly miss him, Sir P. Rest on. Rest on
Rip
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
zexy2030:

then only ur father can recommend a partner for you, I'm I correct? If he is not ur Father's choice, ur choice is irrelevant.
lol not so but his qualities and approval are of paramount importance
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
zexy2030:

emade u harsh o, I dey chase u, u no even send. chai ds geh wicket, this is what u get, when u love someone and she doesn't do same.
lol...i didnt know baby
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:

lol...i didnt know baby
see how my prick stand, abeg love iz a beautiful tin
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
zexy2030:
my sperm is wasting pls tell her naw o. Before I change ma mind.
...men like you can only mate mouth...one little touch and you would cum.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:

appointment pls.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:

men only cum fast on girls they don't like, if u love ur woman, omoh we die there...but with plenty massages, clit, boobs, neck, shoulders et al..on ur sweet skin.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
zexy2030:

men only cum fast on girls they don't like, if u love ur woman, omoh we die there...but with plenty massages, clit, boobs, neck, shoulders et al..on ur sweet skin.
like men you try to do physical exams for and they cum all over your gloves in a fury.
Sire...you are a scum.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:

like men you try to do physical exams for and they cum all over your gloves in a fury.
Sire...you are a scum.
let's chat off this platform..pls if I don't deliver come back here and broadcast, I give u d warrant, OK?.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Saintmary(f): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
zexy2030:

I no kon understand women on this thread wey dey like their fathers more than their mum. I hope u r not thinking what I'm thinking.
These ladies were just fortunate enough to be sired by responsible men.
And who told you they don't like their moms, this thread is for fathers.

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
zexy2030:

you have a dirty mind. To think you will be a father one day is arrghhh!
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:

you have a dirty mind. To think you will be a father one day is arrghhh!
that's why I want to be close to you, two wrongs can't make a right, I need a right woman to be a good father...emade, the right woman...a new book I'm about to write.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should He Move In With His Wife? / She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction / Should Parents Decide Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.