Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. (2571 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Saintmary:

These ladies were just fortunate enough to be sired by responsible men.
And who told you they don't like their moms, this thread is for fathers.
thank God I'm a father in prospectus

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Lucyspa: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
So happy for those of u that have amazing fathers but my papa no be am at all. I pray never to marry someone like him in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Lucyspa:
So happy for those of u that have amazing fathers but my papa no be am at all. I pray never to marry someone like him in Jesus name.
why
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Some Dads are the Best!

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Some Dads are the Best!
You can say that again!
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 5:17am On Jun 16, 2020
angelEmade:
You can say that again!
emade I need u s*ck my di**
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 19, 2020
zexy2030:
emade I need u s*ck my di**
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
grin grin I was only joking tbh.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by angelEmade: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
lalasticlala today is father's day oooo cool
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by zexy2030(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
angelEmade:
lalasticlala today is father's day oooo cool
Happy father's day.
Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
angelEmade

Such a beautiful story smiley

God bless your dad and enable you to carry on his legacy.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. by nams77: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
angelEmade:
Thanks for these prayers..it means alot
I want to charge you this day... Go to your dad and tell him how much he means to you and how you adore him. Do this for me.

A time will come and you won't have the opportunity and wished you told him all these things everyday
Greet him for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly / Is Having Children Abroad Best? How Many Children Have You Had Abroad? / Who Is To Keep Marriage Certificate? Husband Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.