Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

NYSC CDS Group President Edet Edem Akpan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NYSC CDS Group President Edet Edem Akpan (832 Views)

Edet Edem Akpan Felicitate Edem Akpan Udo His Father On Worker's Day / 23 Skills That Will Pay You In 2023 And Beyond By Edet Edem Akpan / Who's Edet Edem Akpan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC CDS Group President Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2020
An Inaugural Address By Corps Member Akpan, Edet Edem (Elite) The President Of Culture, Leisure And Tourism Education Community Development Service Group Idah, Kogi State. This Day June 12th, 2020.

Protocol.

I am excited to present this address as the President of Culture, Leisure And Tourism Education CDS Group 2019 Batch C Stream One Idah, Kogi State. First let me express my gratitude to the Almighty God for making this day a reality.

I sincerely appreciate Mr. Segun Emmanuel Amure (Ex Corps Member and President) for making this easy by appointing me as the Public Relations officer in the administration of Mr. James Oreye (Ex Corps Member and immediate past President) Mr. Segun and Mr. James CTE CDS Group will always be proud of both of you. In the same spirit, I also appreciate my Vice President Blessing Nkereuwem (Corps Member) for accepting to give me full support and to be a team player in my administration.

It is worthy of note that this appointment were made in my absence due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, my VP was the first person to inform me that I am the new President before my predecessor called me on the phone on 1st of June, 2020 at 7:24PM to hand over to me.

Today is strategic in the history of our CDS Group as it marks the official beginning of a walk to improve our heritage. Having recognized our CDS Group as one to preserve our old tradition and improving our heritage, we will wheel towards the achievement of the following: Idah Corpers Cultural Day, Idah Corpers Street Walk Out, Visit To The Attah Of Igala Land, CTE Signboard, CTE HangOut, CTE Inter-school Debate and Public Sensitisation.

In the first fifteen months or thereabouts, our CDS group under the leadership of the Past Presidents has made giant strides in bringing Culture, Leisure and Tourism Education back together thereby creating a sense of belonging.

My administration is ready to work with the Zonal Inspector, Local Government Inspector, Corps Liaison Officer and other CDS Groups to actualize the development of our host communities. We are assured that henceforth, we will take CTE CDS Group to an enviable height.

I do not intend to bore you with a long address but instead to plead with you to support me to deliver on the pledges I made. Thank You and God Bless.
#HappyDemocracyDay #VIPCorpsMember

Re: NYSC CDS Group President Edet Edem Akpan by Nbote(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Lolzzzz.. Is nairaland past of ur constituency abi U think say CDS president na political post

1 Like

Re: NYSC CDS Group President Edet Edem Akpan by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Congrats Mr President.

1 Like

Re: NYSC CDS Group President Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thank you
Re: NYSC CDS Group President Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Haha haha haha haha you are so creepy and weird.

(1) (Reply)

How Much A Fan Of The League Are U ? / Career Opportunities In Process Equipment Parts Limited (pepl) / looking for a job desperately???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.