Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

looking for a job desperately??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / looking for a job desperately??? (833 Views)

In Need Of A Job Desperately In Benin / Team MIDAS Desperately Needs Your Help!!! / Please Bankers In The House, I Desperately Need Ur Help!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

looking for a job desperately??? by tayog(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2007
I believe everyone of us has got something to sell (Old Story). Be me a guy locked in a cubicle in one of the offices in the great sky-scrapper of the UBA building or the street walker job hunting or an MD of a “globacom” or a lousy consultant like Tayo or Seun (otherwise we wouldn’t be in Nairaland if he’s got nothing to sell) or YOU. Then Y not me step aside. Think. And launch to create a different product – not necessarily tangible! I recall Tom Peters, my great mentor (although he doesn’t know am in passion for him), he sells ideas about things that pisses him off! God help him. Amen. What about ME? Am just here with one goal – DIFFERENCE!!! What about YOU, Is your goal to look for a high-pay job? what if you had something to create a differenc in you? Then download (click the link) a well researched and finished business idea below on PDF   grin

Tayo

Get Different or Get Dissapeared!
grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job In Nigeria While You In Usa / Military Intelligence / Chris Gardner Of Pursuit Of Happyness Fame Is Coming To Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.