Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,094 members, 7,818,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? (2565 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Accra / Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom / How Much Is Rent For Two Bedroom Apartment In Rayfield Or Kwang In Jos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by LaJose78(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2020
I'm relocating to ibadan after the interstate lockdown has been cancelled. Here in ogun state there are good rooms of 2k/month. Can I see such in ibadan and I'll love to live around student area. thanks....

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by waleyp(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2020
are you a student ? you might be able to find one but it depends on location, are you coming in for business or what?
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by LaJose78(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2020
waleyp:
are you a student ? you might be able to find one but it depends on location, are you coming in for business or what?

yes for business and I'm a student too.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by waleyp(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Cool what school and what is the nature of the business?
LaJose78:

yes for business and I'm a student too.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by LaJose78(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
waleyp:
Cool what school and what is the nature of the business?

i want to start asun business. Reason why I need to be around a crowded area.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
LaJose78:
I'm relocating to ibadan after the interstate lockdown has been cancelled. Here in ogun state there are good rooms of 2k/month. Can I see such in ibadan and I'll love to live around student area. thanks....

I want to do something similar too. But mine is to jobhunt in ibadan and Lagos or possibly learn a demanding skills or start a business too depending on how things pans out.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
waleyp:

I guess you stay in Ibadan fully, can we share Whatsapp contact so I can discuss better with you.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by waleyp(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Okay what's your contact
TheBlessedHero:

I guess you stay in Ibadan fully, can we share Whatsapp contact so I can discuss better with you.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by waleyp(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good business but you know you have to survey the area well before you start, even to look out for competition, sango area, ui apete are students area
LaJose78:

i want to start asun business. Reason why I need to be around a crowded area.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
waleyp:
Okay what's your contact

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by LaJose78(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

I want to do something similar too. But mine is to jobhunt in ibadan and Lagos or possibly learn a demanding skills or start a business too depending on how things pans out.

I'll advise you to learn a skill cos no job outside these days

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by LaJose78(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
waleyp:
Good business but you know you have to survey the area well before you start, even to look out for competition, sango area, ui apete are students area

okay thanks I'll research on those areas.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by ziziangel(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
I stay in Ibadan.
Like the other guy mentioned, places like U.I, Ojoo, Agbowo, Apete, would be fine because of the high concentration of students

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by LaJose78(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
ziziangel:
I stay in Ibadan.
Like the other guy mentioned, places like U.I, Ojoo, Agbowo, Apete, would be fine because of the high concentration of students

Okay UI will be preferable tho do you know how much average rent costs?
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
ziziangel:
I stay in Ibadan.

Can I get a cheap self contained without agent fee in any of the metropolis of ibadan?
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
ziziangel:
I stay in Ibadan.

Seems like you're into online stuff, can I come learn work/skills?
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by yesloaded: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Can I get a cheap self contained without agent fee in any of the metropolis of ibadan?
It's hard to get but impossibility is nothing

I lives in Ibadan but house is not that cheap in Ibadan
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by Rapture4real(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Agbowo U.I,a single room depending on the conditions of the house, per annum between #40,000- #70,000. A self-contained #100,000-#130,000.You will collect form from agent #1000,pay agreement fee and agent fee.Try to bargain,avoid agent of agent of agent i.e Three persons in roll .A connects you to B who connects you to C.They have their share.You will get many vacant rooms now.Final yr students are thru now and lockdown chased everybody away.So landlord will be ready for downward negotiation.Go to Ajetunmobi/Agbegbagbowo axis of Agbowo U.I

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by LaJose78(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rapture4real:
Agbowo U.I,a single room depending on the conditions of the house, per annum between #40,000- #70,000. A self-contained #100,000-#130,000.You will collect form from agent #1000,pay agreement fee and agent fee.Try to bargain,avoid agent of agent of agent i.e Three persons in roll .A connects you to B who connects you to C.They have their share.You will get many vacant rooms now.Final yr students are thru now and lockdown chased everybody away.So landlord will be ready for downward negotiation.Go to Ajetunmobi/Agbegbagbowo axis of Agbowo U.I

this is helpful thanks
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by ziziangel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
LaJose78:

Okay UI will be preferable tho do you know how much average rent costs?

150 - 200k (Total package) for a standard self con. You can get for lesser but it might not be up to the standard you want.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by ziziangel(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Seems like you're into online stuff, can I come learn work/skills?

I'm a full time freelance writer. You can learn skills like graphic design, web design/development, programming, etc..
That's if you wanna hustle online though.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Please teach me how to write!

Thanks.

ziziangel:

I'm a full time freelance writer. You can learn skills like graphic design, web design/development, programming, etc..
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by ziziangel(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
Please teach me how to write!

Thanks.

I can't teach you how to write, I can only help you improve into a better writer, that's if you write already

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by LaJose78(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2020
ziziangel:

I can't teach you how to write, I can only help you improve into a better writer, that's if you write already

I'm also good in writing but can't seem to get a freelance work
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2020
yesloaded:
It's hard to get but impossibility is nothing
I lives in Ibadan but house is not that cheap in Ibadan
Can you help in getting one?
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by yesloaded: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Can you help in getting one?
I'm sorry, I can't
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2020
ziziangel:

I have some of these knowledge already, what i need is how to get the market/clients. I won't mind rolling with you for few weeks or anybody you know that can help... plus i'll like to be among the circle of guys in that skill set, so as to improve and get my feet on ground.
even if it's volunteering or some sort.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by kunzzy4me(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

I live in ibadan...ibadan is cool
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by kunzzy4me(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2020
ziziangel:
I stay in Ibadan.

Apete is very fine ..almost 70% of the students lives dere
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
kunzzy4me:

I live in ibadan...ibadan is cool

That's nice, i really want to hook up with cool guys when i finally settle. The thing is, i'm not new to ibadan, i know virtually all the metropolis, some of the semi urban, and a few interiors, what i need is good network, that will help in jobhunt, skills acquisition or business, plus, i want to settle there fully now.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by TheBlessedHero: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2020
kunzzy4me:

Apete is very fine ..almost 70% of the students lives dere

Can you help in getting a cheaper self contained around there, preferably without agent fee.
Re: How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? by ziziangel(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2020
LaJose78:

I'm also good in writing but can't seem to get a freelance work

Check my signature and send me a WhatsApp msg via the number you'd see there. We can converse better over there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going To Nigeria What To Know? / Likely Questions -us Visa Interview / Inventory Of Natural Attractions In Idah Local Government Area, Kogi State + PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.