Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored (70264 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Lastorator: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2020
Him for the face him front, but niga had to turn to a conspiracy theorist and messed up his whole rep

2 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by xperiencelove(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2020
You are wrong. In those days even till now in some cultures, women doesn't hold any leading positions by the law of the land.
Even during census, they only count men.
It was Deborah that changed the story.

Lashist:

Women issues plenty cheesy...why didnt Christ use women as disciples cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by ukukaegbu(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2020
2.4k is revenue for a year or just for a show?
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by LastProphet: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2020
I never really appreciated Chris Oyakhilome until I learnt of his significant input to our music icons. I really appreciate his desire to help others. God bless him

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Omoslim26: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

May your bad mouth not ruin and strike back at ur destiny

Better say Amen so that u wunt use dettol as soft drink gringringringrin

Don't mind them tomorrow now dem go dey run from one babalawo to the other from one Alfa to the other from one pastor to the other

dem go forget wen their mouth bin dey drop shit pass their yansh

2 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2020
Okay, I've met them. undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Openbusiness3: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Sinach is the best of the best music talent produced from Christ Embassy

5 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by clockwisereport: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Tonche:
What bout Eben
and Ada Ehi

3 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by unscripted(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2020
I know who I am did not bring sinach to lime light oooo , she don blow tey tey

8 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by NobleRomm(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2020
one good Thing i Like about pastor chris and christ Embassy

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Mexyz(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2020
My love for Testimony Jaga sha...
His song 'Jesus' is something else, you can't listen to that song and not be touched by the Holy Spirit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Depressed101: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Always hyping and worshipping this man.

It's a crime in his church not to attribute successes to him undecided
the man has paid his due. What have you don

4 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by omenka(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Sinach, Elijah Ayodele.

These two are in an exclusive class of their own. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by DardyGentle(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2020
You forgot to mention his own daughter that sings like an angel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by ofiko123(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

We don't worship man..we worship Jesus Christ..

6 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by EngineerBode: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention Samsong, Eli J, Ada, etc. Christ embassy is the number one church in the world with the highest number of top rated gospel singers all thanks to pastor Chris. Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire etc all hire singers from christ embassy whenever they have programs

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide

5 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by doggedfighter(f): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2020
Depressed101:
the man has paid his due. What have you don
5g dues grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Hahahahahahahah: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Sinach, Elijah Ayodele.

These two are in an exclusive class of their own. smiley
[/s]
happy Sunday
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by ofiko123(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

We don't worship man..we worship Jesus Christ..

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by anochuko01(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2020
i would like details about that testimony guy
which offence he commit? when?
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by RedPhoenix: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Sinach is the best of the best music talent produced from Christ Embassy

Go and listen to Ada

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by kullozone(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Lashist:

Women issues plenty cheesy...why didnt Christ use women as disciples cheesy

Who you dey ask?

You should've asked Christ himself na... or won't he answer you?
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2020
He "enjoy" that sinach well, well o.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by RedPhoenix: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide

Pure truth

4 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by dennisworld1(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Eben, Samsung, ad a, many more from pastor chris

3 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Cantonese: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2020
And what about the very famous BUCHI?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Abahsony: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2020
The gospel artist that came from pastor chris ministry are numerous. Pst chris can only channel that to God .
Eben
Samsung
Adi ehi
Jahdiel
Buchi
CSO
Eli
Chris shalom
Obi shine
Israel strong
TB1
Martin pk
Pee u
Sophia
Testimony
Joe praises
Lots ooooo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Kendollar696(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Your hatred will kill you faster, if you don't stop it. especially when it comes to children of God, not to talk of anointed ones.. rebuke the devil and he shall flee..

3 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by RedPhoenix: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
He "enjoy" that sinach well, well o.

Dirty man. Nor go take izal wash ya mind
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Dirty man. Nor go take izal wash ya mind
The pastor supposed use that izal wash his prick. Why his wife dump am?
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by kenodrill: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay

But why didn't he mentor his wife?

Smh. God help you!
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by 12345baba(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2020
This list is not complete if my ada is not here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.