Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,050 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored (70928 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by TechCapon(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Blackdisciple:

Baba tell them.....

and if I may ask what are other churches waiting for or don't they knw that God loves praises....���
they also have singers but they don't invest in their own singers as much as pastor Chris

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by lisa286: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goke7:

The church was not initially known as Hillsong, they had to change their name to Hillsong when their musical band Hillsong became more popular than their church name. What huge impact can do

Wow... Never knew
Music is a real unifier. It transcends race, religion, tribe etc
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by sylve11: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Okay cool
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by solomonsly11(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
May God almighty continue to lift you up

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Goke7: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

Not at all, travel the world and you'll see that only waymaker made waves. You cannot add sinach to that group.

Michael Smith made way maker popular in America when he sang it. Which is good anyway
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Goke7: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

That was only ecently when they almost threatened to leave. As I said, I'm as in house with churches as most of you could ever dream. What year did they minister and how long had they been in ministry before they were allowed to go out to other churches? I've followed and had members in CE all the way back 1998 etc

Heard sinach was once sanctioned few years back for ministering at a very popular Christian concert
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Orpe7(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay

But why didn't he mentor his wife?

Damn!
Shots fired
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nature8(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by earnit2: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by biggy26: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention Samsong, Eli J, Ada, etc. Christ embassy is the number one church in the world with the highest number of top rated gospel singers all thanks to pastor Chris. Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire etc all hire singers from christ embassy whenever they have programs
So the singers are not members of the body of Christ? What do you mean hire? Don't be a nepios. The body is one!!
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Bandale: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

Not at all, travel the world and you'll see that only waymaker made waves. You cannot add sinach to that group.

Don't be stupidly jealous. The name of Jesus made waves, I know who I am made waves too. She's globally accept it and move on. Hater!

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Bekool(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Christ embassy no doubt have produced the best gospel singers in nigeria i became a member because of the songs of sinach, frank edwards, ada etc in 2013 but i got deppressed and left the church due to their demanding church activities.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by 1milixxx: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Liposure:
wow u know him inside out
We grew up together in Gowon Estate.
He is an amazing guy and a good friend.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
TechCapon:
they also have singers but they don't invest in their own singers as much as pastor Chris

yea right...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.