Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Will Complete My Transfer Front Line Mission On "Kai Havertz"-frank Lampard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Complete My Transfer Front Line Mission On "Kai Havertz"-frank Lampard (994 Views)

Chelsea Must Be Patient With Kai Havertz - Frank Lampard / Man U Planning To Sign Thomas Muller And Kai Havertz In January For £125m / Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Complete My Transfer Front Line Mission On "Kai Havertz"-frank Lampard by Eventmatter: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Kai Havertz is said to Complete Frank Lampard's transfer deals for Chelsea Football this season.

Chelsea football club are approaching toward the upcoming transfer window with the intent.

The Blues have reportedly signed the Ajax super star Hakim Ziyech and have made a wonderful move by completing the signing deal for the RB Leipzig Timo Werner

Those are highly effected attacking talents, but the rebuilding will always keep counting since the blues have recently linked up for the Bayer Leverkusen highly coveted Talent football player “ Kai Havertz.”

The 20years old Midfielder who was emerged as the one of the most important player at his club by scoring a standard of 15 Goals and 8 assist in all the football completion this season so far.

Bayer Leverkusen who reportedly set to value his services at the rate of £100m, with his presence his presence for offering more than simple scoring contribution had been archive in this season so far.

Read more:
[https://www.eventmatter.com.ng/2020/06/i-will-complete-my-transfer-front-line.html]

(1) (Reply)

C.ronaldo Message About His Son And Messi / Cameroonians Adopt Nigerian Names After Afcon Loss To Nigeria / Kolo Toure Is A Tout (agbero)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.