Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,075 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory (14249 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country / Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2020
I can never believe this COVID-19 again. I see many state govs and the NCDC cashing out with the pandemic. In as much as I accept COVID-19 is real, I dont believe the figures anymore. The NCDC and the state govs are not sincere.

Go to markets, no social distancing yet I have never for one day seen anyone develop the symptoms.

I regret ever defending the NCDC or the FG. Everything now seems to be a SCAM though the Pandemic is real but a SCAM as the NCDC and our so called leaders seem to be cashing out with the Pandemic.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Deputy1111(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Any serious person or government will see opportunities around even in the midst of challenges.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by mukthar2000(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday stated that Nigeria can turn the coronavirus pandemic into an economic victory

To Turn the coronavirus pandemic into an economic victory like the way they turn u to silent VP to achieved more of their own victory abiii?

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Who still takes Osinbajo serious.

yoruba and lies na 6 and 7 why
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Deputy1111(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:
Even fully developed advanced economies are doing damage control, this one is talking about economic victory. undecided
Do you know it is very possible to attain greater victory even in the midst of challenges.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Shooyie: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

yoruba and lies na 6 and 7 why

Pure gibberish.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Joyce95: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Keep quiet

Ezennwa:
hmm!

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Shooyie: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Rgade:
sad We have heard.
This one only knows how to blow big grammar; when it now comes to taking those big decisions that matter, he will go missing.

You're clueless. Is he the only one meant to do everything?
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Emma1Oj(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Dem done release am from cage..so make him bark small.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Pauladex(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Vice President Academic

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Deputy1111(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2020
babyphaze07:
When there wasn't a pandemic, the economy is in shambles. It's after the pandemic, then comes economy victory........what gives him hope that general buhari will read that report.......not to talk of implementing...shior
What gives you assurance that Buhari will not read it,,?? Be optimistic guy
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Explorece: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Rgade:
sad We have heard.
This one only knows how to blow big grammar; when it now comes to taking those big decisions that matter, he will go missing.

Guy u funny o..start YouTube comedy videos na

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by EzzyCarter: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Joylove2324:

Can you please listen to yourself and see how unreasonable you were. Is Nigeria only the African country battling with Covid-19 ? Keep hating the man while God keep elevating him.

No hate here whatsoever. I just stated the truth.
So because all African countries are battling Covid-19 means we should do the same right? I hope you know this disease could have been avoided if our leaders had taken the right steps in time. God will elevate us all @the bolded grin
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Shooyie: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:
Even fully developed advanced economies are doing damage control, this one is talking about economic victory. undecided

The ESC has done damage control and he submitted to the President, what's left is implementation.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Deputy1111(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2020
babyphaze07:
When there wasn't a pandemic, the economy is in shambles. It's after the pandemic, then comes economy victory........what gives him hope that general buhari will read that report.......not to talk of implementing...shior
What gives you assurance that Buhari will not read it,,??
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Carter4luv(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2020
thats true the money gotten from other countries and individual is enough to boost nigeria economy.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Joyce95: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Any serious person Can see great opportunity around, you can't see how work is going on
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Deputy1111(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Seersam:
Easier said than done
Believe it or not, Nigeria will surely prevail
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by deor03(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2020
This one just dey yarn anyhow

FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_vvtSwCgWI

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday stated that Nigeria can turn the coronavirus pandemic into an economic victory.

Osinbajo said this at the State House in Abuja after presenting a well prepared post-COVID-19 Economic Recovery Plan to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Osinbajo led the Economic Sustainability Committee to submit the report entitled, “Bouncing Back: The Nigerian Economic Sustainability Plan”.

The President is expected to approve the recommendations of the report which contains modalities and policies that would strengthen businesses in the country as well as provide jobs for the teeming masses amid the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Osinbajo said: “We are confident that if the proposals are taken as a whole and implemented conscientiously, Nigeria will avert the worst of the impending economic headwinds, and convert this crisis to a victory for the Nigerian economy.”

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-can-turn-covid-19-pandemic-to-economic-victory-osinbajo/
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Testimony24hrs: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2020
One day we will get it right in this nation

In other news kindly click on the link below to help a fellow Nairalander out with his research work

COVID-19, being a new disease with many unknowns, may be associated with fear, confusion, and anxiety.
This is a quick survey designed to provide information on any perceived stigma or discrimination against COVID-19 which may have bearing on control of spread and management of the disease. *The survey is ONLY for Nigerians resident in Nigeria.*

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

https://forms.gle/Mia9jRN2DZnGauxu8
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Oscarb7539: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_vvtSwCgWI

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday stated that Nigeria can turn the coronavirus pandemic into an economic victory.

Osinbajo said this at the State House in Abuja after presenting a well prepared post-COVID-19 Economic Recovery Plan to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Osinbajo led the Economic Sustainability Committee to submit the report entitled, “Bouncing Back: The Nigerian Economic Sustainability Plan”.

The President is expected to approve the recommendations of the report which contains modalities and policies that would strengthen businesses in the country as well as provide jobs for the teeming masses amid the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Osinbajo said: “We are confident that if the proposals are taken as a whole and implemented conscientiously, Nigeria will avert the worst of the impending economic headwinds, and convert this crisis to a victory for the Nigerian economy.”

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-can-turn-covid-19-pandemic-to-economic-victory-osinbajo/

Hmm
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Solutionchima: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2020
I cant imagined what these guys have reduced prof Osinbajo to. In a bid to avert an imaginary history, they introduced a system that has denied the whole country the expertice, capacity, the benevolence and goodwill of this humble man. His engagement would have changed the tide for the greater good, which will eventually be to the credit of Buhari administration. One of the virtures of good leadership is the ability to inspire good followership. Where the later is lacking leadership becomes a burden. And this is the bane of this administration.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by sizer07: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Where.....which hole is this one crippling from?Lekwa..... i even forgot we have vice president in this country oh. why is he not wearing mask? dont trust buharideem oh, all those covid-19 organic bought from madagaska na bubu de drink am oh.osinbanjo shd better behave an wear his mask when coming in contact with buharudeem. Trust no body

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by SALIMAN(m): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2020
It's been long we heard. From him
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by ise82(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
By just talking and doing nothing like this clown ??
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by chaloskyx: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
my friend go back to the hole you crawled up from passive vp i dont know what your degrees are for
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Very true
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Anyone with common sense.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by ludd2018: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
4ckz:
I am very happy for this.

It's been really long I heard the VP speak. I was wandering if he was actually washing toilets in Aso rock like our nairaland brothers often say.

I don't blame him though, a government where the PA to the president can order the arrest of staffs of the first lady, I wonder if he really has as much say as the arrested staffs of the first lady.

Any sane man go just dey him dey, before we go wake up one day for nairaland and read "Garba Shehu orders the arrest of the Vice president".

Keep living in denial . Ask OSIBANJO to interact with people not photos ..zoombie
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by igbowoman: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
What a shame
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory by cray91(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
i don't know oo

baba sha won make hinself relevant from aso rock

Na Ghost mode baba go dey till tenure finish
Ezennwa:
hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Releases Convention Timetable, Sale Of Forms Begins February 14 / Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes / Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.