Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (28677 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Ezennwa(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
If you know how much this man loot from Nigeria you will understand that this man is professional in looting cry
Tell me a Nigerian President that never looted
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by IgboGirlsFucker: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abdulsalami Abubakar Turns 78 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulsalami_Abubakar

Happy birthday to the Ex Head of state. I like how he fulfilled his promise of returning Nigeria back to democracy after Abacha's death without prolonging things.
THIS MAN IS THE FASTEST POLICAL THIEF IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

STOLE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF BEING THE HEAD OF STATES.

GREEDY USELESS OLD FOOL LEADERS.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
Tell me a Nigerian President that never looted
This man is the most corrupt of them all
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by IgboGirlsFucker: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Happy birthday Sir, you are one of the best leaders in the history of Nigeria.
Ignorance!

The biggest thief in history.

So he's the best just because he handed over to a civilian ruler abi?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Onogiede:
ever since he stole the nation common wealth he simply went silent ��you must one day give account
Don't mind the GREEDY old fool.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Ezennwa(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This man is the most corrupt of them all
hmm!

Your Opinion
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Your Opinion
Nigeria opinion cool
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Ezennwa(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

Ignorance!

The biggest thief in history.

So he's the best just because he handed over to a civilian ruler abi?

Smh
Then tell me the best President in Nigeria that never looted
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by shiwex: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I beg your pardon....you mean Looters

This thief was only in office from 9 June 1998 – 29 May 1999. It is on record that during his time in office, we had the largest depletion of our foreign reserve.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ledaman: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Coded looter
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by kyuniii(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday the last military head of state in Nigeria.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Just2endowed2:
Like in animal farm, some people are living the life on top of other people sweat. It's my tax money that's making him look fresh.
that man was the smoothest criminal that ever liveth.
Stole everything and handed from military to civilian government and we began counting a fresh start from there.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Blackdisciple(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday Sir.....

All this men na military school make dem get mouth oo.... but our time reach dem turn d military school become hot cake...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
potent5:
If this man who was far a junior to bụbu is 78 years old and looking so old, then why would bụbu be looking this young when he should be at least 85 years old?

When you won't read.

Both Buhari and Abdulsalam Abubakar joined the military the same year (1963).

But while Buhari joined the Nigerian Army, Abdulsalam Abubakar began with the Nigerian Airforce but was seconded to the Nigerian Army in 1966.

And mind you, seniority in the military has very little to do with age, but all to do with ranks. A second lieutenant of 25 years old is a senior to a warrant officer of 40 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by hybridblood07(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2020
All of them joined the army less than 23 years of age. I know of some officers that were commissioned at age 22. It depends on the age you applied. Currently, we have 18 years old female soldiers in my unit and 17 years in the academy
Yogagurl08:
How come he's only 78? These men have been in corridors of power since a very young age
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Iamsofavoured(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2020
We lost our darling MKO under his watch!
lalasticlala:

Happy birthday to the Ex Head of state. I like how he fulfilled his promise of returning Nigeria back to democracy after Abacha's death without prolonging things.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Iamsofavoured(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Tax and our common wealth.
Just2endowed2:
Like in animal farm, some people are living the life on top of other people sweat. It's my tax money that's making him look fresh.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by dalass(f): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I concur... I hold him in high esteem... He didn't cling to power the way our leaders do. Always working behind the scene to stabilize some political leaders' fracas...

His wife too, solid woman (Reputable Judge)

HBD to him... Didn't know he's that old sha grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by lastchild: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

why are Nigerians always recognizing good leaders after their regime?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2020
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health. cool
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by TheAviator: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2020
potent5:
If this man who was far a junior to bụbu is 78 years old and looking so old, then why would bụbu be looking this young when he should be at least 85 years old?
His being a far junior to Buhari was not 'normal'. Age was not a factor. In fact, he was classmates with Babangida who is older than Buhari. So, Abubakar was actually their contemporary. What made him to be so junior to them in service was that when his contemporaries joined the Army in 1962, he didn't join with them. He sought higher education at College of Arts and Sciences in Kaduna. In 1963, he later decided to join the military but he joined the Air Force and was sent to Germany for training. After about three years, the Air Force refused to commission him, so he converted from Air Force to Army and got commissioned in 1967. So he lost about 4 to 5 years. That's how he became far junior to them in the military even though he was their contemporary and age group.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2020
He's still strong, I wish him good health.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by deebrain(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Very wonderful man.

A good negotiator if you know his effort in Liberia crises.

Happy birthday sir.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
So he is older than Buhari. How can a man of "integrity" lie about his age?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Decaf: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obasanjo na vampire o���.
He no won old.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by azpekuliar: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
lalasticlala:

Well, Abiola’s death is the elephant in the room. It’s an indelible stain on his so-called legacy.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Just2endowed2(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iamsofavoured:
Tax and our common wealth.
true that
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Encash(f): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
The young shall grow

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Halo22: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday to the gentleman general. He didn't know that he indirectly exposed President Buhari's political age.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Atomemmy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Goodman247:
so you are among the idomie generation
No sir, I was in Russia then undergoing some pastoral and leadership trainings in hope of becoming the next president cum religious leader of Nigeria.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
you just described yourself.

ZOMBIE grin grin grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nwaonyishi69: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria, liars republic, no WA o. So Abudsalam senior Babu, Tiefnubu, etc. What a nation of liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune / Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.