Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,243 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Friend Was Defrauded, Can He Get The Money Back - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Was Defrauded, Can He Get The Money Back (311 Views)

I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Was Defrauded, Can He Get The Money Back by manuel4real(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Good day everyone

There's this, my friend, he's a bread distributor, who got defrauded recently. According to him, it first happened when he was in his village. He went to the farm and on getting home he saw this text in his phone that his account will be blocked and thereabouts, that's he should send his account details for clarification of which he ignorantly did, that was how he was defrauded of 130k he closed that account and opened another one. Fast forward to last week, he got debited of 120k again, at first he thought it was this pos guy that did it, not until he explained to me and after series of questions he told me when he got defrauded the first time, he sent bvn number, atm card details.

He came to my house today to tell me that the money was transferred to the closed account of which I'm surprised about, that he suspected the fraudsters must have opened the account and send the money there

Dear nlders, I'm really confused about how to help this guy get back his money if possible and also prevent further occurrence. I feel for him whenever he comes around because he's facial expression alone makes me think he almost depressed.

Pls I need your advice on this
Re: My Friend Was Defrauded, Can He Get The Money Back by manuel4real(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2020
I wish to help him trace the scammers too
Re: My Friend Was Defrauded, Can He Get The Money Back by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
He should go to the bank and tell them exactly what happened....they'll know what to do about it.
Re: My Friend Was Defrauded, Can He Get The Money Back by manuel4real(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2020
vikkimimi:
He should go to the bank and tell them exactly what happened....they'll know what to do about it.
I told him that, but is there any possibility of tracing them
Re: My Friend Was Defrauded, Can He Get The Money Back by shawnfamous(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2020
manuel4real:
Your money first!!!
Re: My Friend Was Defrauded, Can He Get The Money Back by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2020
manuel4real:

The bank will be in the best position to tell him..

(1) (Reply)

‘miracle Pastor’ Caught Burying Charms In Someone’s House In Cross River (photo) / Lady Narrates How She Found Love On Twitter / Dubai Police Confirms Hushpuppi N168billion Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.