Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This (1787 Views)

Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by shellybee: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Help guys.
I don't rilly know much about phones...i get my advice from this section and others.
My tecno is giving me headache.
1. A friend of mine showed me sumtin called GCam on her phone (umdigi,)... I tried to install it but it didn't work. Pls why
2. Google assistant doesn't work on my phone. I used it a lot in my old phone, but now with dis phone, google is telling me that Google assistant is "not supported" by my phone. Pls dis is a phone I bought last year so I believe every app should support it. Am I doing wrong process for this or what?

Pic attached

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by coronavirus19: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2020
They are coming for your head
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by shellybee: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2020
coronavirus19:
They are coming for your head
Who
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2020

If una wan buy transsion phone

make una house near Calcare

_bruno mars 1995_

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Vyzz: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2020
grin

How I go TECNO wetin dey do ur phone

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Norman4real(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Gcam won't work coz there's no port for it to support that phone model. But Google assistant is a basic feature with all android phones so it should be able to work. Just try updating the Google play services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Fatbabyfart(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2020
shellybee:
Help guys.
I don't rilly know much about phones...i get my advice from this section and others.
1. A friend of mine showed me sumtin called GCam on her phone (umdigi,)... I tried to install it but it didn't work. Pls why
2. Google assistant doesn't work on my phone. I used it a lot in my old phone, but now with dis phone, google is telling me that Google assistant is "not supported" by my phone. Pls dis is a phone I bought last year so I believe every app should support it. Am I doing wrong process for this or what?

Pic attached

Sell and buy pouvior 5
This is an old phone already.

Or better, go and report at Carlcare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2020
1. GCam cannot work on your phone.
2. If your device is running Android Go edition try and install Google Assistant Go if not, update your Google play services first and update the Google App if it's installed.

4 Likes

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
shellybee:

Who

xiaomi marketers.

they will soon storm the thread blaming and insulting you for buying Tecno and they will recommend one xiaomi for you.
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by edoairways: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
shellybee update your google playstore
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by edoairways: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fokosobo:

xiaomi marketers.

they will soon storm the thread blaming and insulting you for buying Tecno and they will recommend one xiaomi for you.
Na so, that is how the xiaomite behave
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by AdeniyiA(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
shellybee:
Help guys.

Pic attached
You can update all apps requiring updates from playstore first, the try and let's know how far
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by mikeycharles(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Waiting for Xiaomi marketers to flood this post, like as if the only reason that the Xiaomi thread is that long is because it is filled with complaints just like this one.
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Sam2310(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
mikeycharles:
Waiting for Xiaomi marketers to flood this post, like as if the only reason that the Xiaomi thread is that long is because it is filled with complaints just like this one.
incase u miss that one in the other thread

3 Likes

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Xiaomi and tecno fans are really funny bunch of people, especially xiaomi fans. If someone opens a thread that he has problem with his xiaomi, the the full army of xiaomi fans will attack him and say he is lying that he's a tecno marketer. But when someone opens a thread that he has problem with his tecno xiaomi fans again will come with their full army to attack and curse him that tecno is not a good product. I think the tecno fans are slacking behind allowing xiaomi fans to overshadow them. Maybe because xiaomi fans are more outspoken.

8 Likes

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by DragnetisaKuk(f): 5:28am On Jun 14, 2020
greenhulk:

Where are the Xiaomi fans that have come to attack this thread? undecided I use a Redmi device and gave advice on what the OP needs to try. You, a Tecno fan or marketer could not advice the OP but will post for clout.

4 Likes

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Norman4real(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2020
greenhulk:
Xiaomi and tecno fans are really funny bunch of people, especially xiaomi fans. If someone opens a thread that he has problem with his xiaomi, the the full army of xiaomi fans will attack him and say he is lying that he's a tecno marketer. But when someone opens a thread that he has problem with his tecno xiaomi fans again will come with their full army to attack and curse him that tecno is not a good product. I think the tecno fans are slacking behind allowing xiaomi fans to overshadow them. Maybe because xiaomi fans are more outspoken.
hehehehehehe, they bash their own for broadcasting his issues to the world. They prefer the issues be kept in their private thread. grin grin
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by skywalker240(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Sorry
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Where are the Xiaomi fans that have come to attack this thread? undecided I use a Redmi device and gave advice on what the OP needs to try. You, a Tecno fan or marketer could not advice the OP but will post for clout.

Sup babe. I checked ur posts and saw u are indeed a xiaomi soldier. Now check my posts and tell me I'm a tecno fan or marketer. Saying the truth here is a problem for many.

2 Likes

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by DragnetisaKuk(f): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2020
greenhulk:

Sup babe. I checked ur posts and saw u are indeed a xiaomi soldier. Now check my posts and tell me I'm a tecno fan or marketer. Saying the truth here is a problem for many.

Answer my question bro. It's the very first sentence.
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Blastedholligan: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2020
shellybee:
Help guys.

Pic attached
I do not know about Gcam o but Google assistant should work. Update what needs to be updated
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Blastedholligan: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2020
greenhulk:
I've also noticed the trend. I wonder why that is so.
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Blastedholligan: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:
1. GCam cannot work on your phone.
2. If your device is running Android Go edition try and install Google Assistant Go if not, update your Google play services first and update the Google App if it's installed.
thanks for this info.

1 Like

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Mohbola(f): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gcam cannot work on the phone, but Google assistant should.
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Somodooo: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
transsion na scam
all their phone na scrap

my galaxy note 9 screen got blind
I decided to get a lesser phone to manage till lockdown is over so I can order for new screen on ebay

I decided to get infinix s4 6/64gb i taught probably the 6gb will make me not to miss my note 9 because I love multitasking
guess what with the useless 6gb my chrome can't keep task without refreshing for 10 minutes unlike my note 9 that can keep your task even two days so far you don't switch off
6gb ram working like 1gb ram
it even crash my chrome sometimes.

I go moto g7 play 2gb ram same period
to my surprise this phone can multi-task more than my s4 6gb ram
chaiii transsion na scam

7 Likes

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by TrollKiller(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Somodooo:
transsion na scam
all their phone na scrap

my galaxy note 9 screen got blind
I decided to get a lesser phone to manage till lockdown is over so I can order for new screen on ebay

I decided to get infinix s4 6/64gb i taught probably the 6gb will make me not to miss my note 9 because I love multitasking
guess what with the useless 6gb my chrome can't keep task without refreshing for 10 minutes unlike my note 9 that can keep your task even two days so far you don't switch off
6gb ram working like 1gb ram
it even crash my chrome sometimes.

I go moto g7 play 2gb ram same period
to my surprise this phone can multi-task more than my s4 6gb ram
chaiii transsion na scam
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by sunshineV(f): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2020
greenhulk:

maybe xaiomi popular user's on this forum bash transsion but recently it's the new recruit xaiomi user Porting from transsion that are doing the bashing cus they are very angry

3 Likes

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by Bestchild: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Update your apps. if doesn't work, take it to carlcare
Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by sunshineV(f): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
transsion na scam Una neva hear

1 Like

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by skywalker240(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Bestchild:
Take they phone to carlcare, they'd get it fixed
Thats why we always advice anybody intending to buy tecno and infinix to make sure their next door neighbour is carlcare. Albert Einsten has since proved that theory long time ago

such a useless and worthless brand aint it grin

1 Like

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by bigcee(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2020
greenhulk:
Lwkmd grin

Re: Help. I Don't Know Why My Pouvoir 3 Is Behaving Like This by sajmark(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2020
bro do a TRANSSION OTA update... which is; sell your pouvoir 3 and get the pouvoir 4.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? / Romoss Or Redmi Powerbank / Cashapp Too Many Attempts . Any Working Solution??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.