Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 (49205 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifiers (4 - 4) On 13th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Japhtee(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Somebody should tell Messi that defenders and goal keepers lives matters too. We need to demostrate against Messi inhuman treatment on the field of play.

6 Likes

Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Favoritedealer: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Dayodragon:
This is why messi cant leave Spain because they are full of Mediocre teams.. Where he can score and assists.. then flops in the major tournament Champions league..
I can feel the foolishness in you a mile away.
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Crofton: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
lol . I nor sabi lie and he show even for online. I even think as you talk am after I drop the lie. No vex.

cheesy

Na joke. Lol .

Stay safe my guyyyy .
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Crofton: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:
you are better than this.

Love, it's personal choice .
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Yatahamal: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dayodragon:

Under 20 Milan? you mean Milan with 7 UCL TITLES? how many ucl does barca have? I'm not talking about malloca that were just promoted from B league... And they are also going back there at the end of the season..

How many teams in Spain have won UCL TITLE IF NOT MADRID AND BARCA?

WHAT DOES IT SHOW? THERE'S NO COMPETITON IN THE SO CALLED LEAGUE AND IT'S QUALIFIED TO BE CALLED FARMERS LEAGUE.

SAME LEAGUE RONALDO SCORED MORE GOALS THAN HIS APPS.. WHICH PLAYER HAS ACHIEVED THAT IN SPAIN?
Clown. Did Ronaldo play the Milan of 2010 downards
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
SaintHilary:

This is wat you're joyfully calling "MILAN"?

Seriously bro..this team

Cant even recognise one start player in that milan team shocked
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Jokerman(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
tfash96:
both of you are jokers now.. We can't take anything u say serious

lol... my overratedlona brother cheesy
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by RealEzee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
tfash96:
Rara Michael Jackson ni.. It's over.. He doesn't know more than to run like kangaroo n be expecting ball to do his tapindolie
if only you ran like that, you would have gone far in life too na, abi I lie ni smiley.

Today na Sunday make we no start smiley
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by RealEzee(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
kazmanbanjoko:
so you mean starboy can sing than Burna boy. smh for you
The real StarBoy(Wizkid) and the clone StarBoy(The Weekend) are ahead of Burnaboy na, abi I lie? smiley, no get headache this one way you dey shake your head oo.

Today is Sunday let's not start smiley
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by zhike: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Edopesin:

Keep on deceiving yourself

Nigeria will never develop as long as Nigerian don’t have self love.
Nigerian always blame their leaders for wrong things in their country and the truth is Nigeria is not developing because of Nigerians don’t have self love.
Nigerian discredit anything from Nigeria, they think everything from Europe is good.
Learn from South Africa, South African love their country very much and they believe that they are capable, that is why they are progressing.
South African soccer supporters prefer PSL than EPL, that is why their league is good.
South African soccer players are not all dreaming to play in Europe like Nigerians.
South African students prefers South African universities like uct and wits unlike Nigerian who prefers foreign universities.
South African believe that South Africa could be developed than Europe, unlike Nigerian who pray Europe.
Wake Up my fellow African, Because of your attitude Nigeria is dragging Africa backwards while South Africa is trying to push Africa forward.
Stop competing with South Africa and learn from them.
Be proud Africans and stop running to Europe for green pastures, create green pastures in Nigeria.
South African do not go abroad for work, hospitals or anything because they believe in their government.
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by abeylycum1: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
charleskesiena:
4-0 Barca on-top
up barca
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by angelEmade: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Crofton:

Love, it's personal choice .
dont get used to it. Itls bad
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by FirstbornWds: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
zhike:

Nigerian always blame their leaders for wrong things in their country and the truth is Nigeria is not developing because of Nigerians don’t have self love.
Nigerian discredit anything from Nigeria, they think everything from Europe is good.
Learn from South Africa, South African love their country very much and they believe that they are capable, that is why they are progressing.
South African soccer supporters prefer PSL than EPL, that is why their league is good.
South African soccer players are not all dreaming to play in Europe like Nigerians.
South African students prefers South African universities like uct and wits unlike Nigerian who prefers foreign universities.
South African believe that South Africa could be developed than Europe, unlike Nigerian who pray Europe.
Wake Up my fellow African, Because of your attitude Nigeria is dragging Africa backwards while South Africa is trying to push Africa forward.
Be proud Africans and stop running to Europe for green pastures, create green pastures in Nigeria.
South African do not go abroad for work, hospitals or anything because they believe in their government.

I've been trying to avoid this your agitation for Africa (Nigeria, precisely) football and I must commend your patriotism. But the truth is, it cannot work.

Pardon my bluntness but I just have to tell it to you as it is.

You compare us with S.A and tell us how much they garner supporters but one key fact that you've been missing ( or choose to avoid) is that they had a formidable platform to build on.

But you see in Nigeria, nothing of such works. The highest we can go is cheering them on TV or maybe a "NewsPaper" follow-up but if what you're looking at is a scenario where you'd see thousands of fans trooping into stadia to watch a football match which they don't know whether they'd come out alive ( without injuries or so), then that might really be a long thing coming. Nigeria isn't as developed mentally as accepting defeat without resulting in violence. Somehow, we'll see one part taking the edge and might not be able to stomach it which would, or (let me be fair), might result in astute animalism. Even the EU teams we follow are just because of the love of football. Right in a sport house, you'd see people abusing themselves up to exchanging blows simply because they can't get a grasp of that the other person is saying.

That's the case bro. I've not even talked about the issues with our leaders, airing platforms and other governing organizations.

NPFL is simply out of the question. We need more than conviction to get back to patriotism.
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by sixbon2000(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Isn't he the God of football?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJqxd7M7QJo
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Jokerman(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
zhike:

Utter trash. can't work in Nigeria... how much I get wey I go pay 10k to watch odinkalu and habeeb at the stadium??
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Crofton: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:

dont get used to it. Itls bad

Well, I'm not used to it though, but ignoring the religious aspect it has basically no psychological effect on me .
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by angelEmade: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Crofton:

Well, I'm not used to it though, but ignoring the religious aspect it has basically no psychological effect on me .
i can help you
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Crofton: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelEmade:
i can help you

Love, I don't think I'm in need of help.
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by 2loadedguy: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na waoh....just one person dominate goals chart and assists chart in the world. God please bless my unborn son with talent like Lionel Messi oh. This guy is without doubt the God of football and it baffles me how any sane person will think Ronaldo is close.

Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Mikeangelo0433: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yatahamal:
Clown. Did Ronaldo play the Milan of 2010 downards
He played against them when the Milan of those days had Kaka and Gattuso and the rest is history.
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Edopesin: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
zhike:

[s]Nigeria will never develop as long as Nigerian don’t have self love.
South African do not go abroad for work, hospitals or anything because they believe in their government.[/s]

Are you trying to convince me or yourself?
lmfao
I'm proud of my country and I don't need someone ruled by Europeans to tell me otherwise

come back when you guys have control over your country

Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by abbiboy: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Baesmart11:
Barcelona will lose

Balderdash...ur eyez don clear!
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
powerfulguy:

Some1 is in pain.
Cc, Gadaluk
Cc, 9isguy
Cc, Fuckingmallam45
Boss I see your guy, doing what he knows how to do best grin
The real G.O.A.T

Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Myk1234: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
paulolee:

i swear...dis wan na heartache o...dm bin warn me abt dt braga i no hear...my 25 jus go lai dt...chest jus de peper me somehow since then...na covid go kill all dier full squad
~
Hahaha... but if I should advise you, I'd tell you to let go off gambling... it's addictive and not a proper way of making kudi
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by emeijeh(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
fergie001:

Mtchew.........for friendly match
No mind am
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by tfash96(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
RealEzee:
if only you ran like that, you would have gone far in life too na, abi I lie ni smiley.

Today na Sunday make we no start smiley
maybe na everybody go become athlete/sportman
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by tfash96(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jokerman:

lol... my overratedlona brother cheesy
sorry o uefadrid guy man

1 Like

Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by Bbbwings: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dayodragon:

This is why he can't leave Spain.. because he enjoys playing against those academy teams... How many goals and assists has he in his last 7 ucl games?? and he has also gone missing in several games this season, we see him when there's

malloca
EIBER
Getafe etc..
grin
Na so
Make he come score for champions league knockout na

Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by RealEzee(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
tfash96:
maybe na everybody go become athlete/sportman
life is a race smiley
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by paulolee(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Myk1234:

~
Hahaha... but if I should advise you, I'd tell you to let go off gambling... it's addictive and not a proper way of making kudi
guy...its nt my means of income...its jus an additional way of adding more moni to my income and it av been going well before this...afterall life itself is all abt risks and gamble
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by FirstbornWds: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
tfash96:
sorry o uefadrid guy man

Na even M. United fan
Re: La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020 by tfash96(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Na even M. United fan
okay Tapinaldo fan then

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match / Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.