Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats (44907 Views)

Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu / Gateman Rejects House Offer For Borehole In His Community In Jigawa / Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by BABANGBALI: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wetin Mohammed no go see for abattoir
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by BABANGBALI: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Naija i dey hail ooo grin
no be small my brother
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by BABANGBALI: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
lafiagi007:
But I think we should look at the issue from the optimists perspective, what if the immediate problem of the community is rope? Should he be giving them cars? Sometimes little things can be the solutions to big problems.
so rope is the only thing he can do for his people?
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Reference(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
If you want me to laugh forget it. I'm dead serious today. Covid 19 is messing with my schedule and forcing delays on some of my project deadlines. Anyway thanks for the skit some comedians masquerading as political jobbers deliver regularly. Lightens the mood once a while.
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Investnow2017:

Abeg, can you just suggest how he might campaign with this grin I have been thinking: Something like "remember I bought you people ropes to tie your goats and if you vote for me I promise I will buy more ropes, this time a different and better colour.............. If you vote for me, I have a solution for the problems of your he-goats, blah, blah, blah" cheesy. Someone said it is finally finished grin
Smile
The befitting words would surface when the time comes. No be politician?

Like,, we have the right solution to every situation. Just as we knew you people needed ropes during anti-grazing periodgrin
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Wettoid123: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
I just keep on laughing I don't know what to say but there was a country!
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Ladycewhy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
DanRay1:

Your dp got me thinking. What then can we say is rationality and what do we define as irrationality?
my brother, if you ask me ,na who I go ask.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by teemy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
He isn't in government, he is an ex-contestant
It was from his own personal funds
He observed a need and met it.

Talkingoil:

Gbam, constituency project completed
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by adebaba5: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
chai! just Chai!!
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by stanisbaratheon: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
This has gone beyond grassroot empowerment, it has now become bushroot empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by ThatFairGuy: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:
Lol You dey craze.. Na you dem go appoint not me grin
Nahhhh. We don't do that in South West tongue
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by babtoundey(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
See all able bodied men posing for picture just for a gift of rope! Nigeria is a place where every impossibilty is made possible.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Abdotcom(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is it not the same Benue that empowered their people with wheelbarow?, infact Nigeria is the most simplest country to rule

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
SIR0:
The goats/sheep can be so annoying during the farming season.

If one's farm is not located far away from residential areas, these goats would definitely frustrate a person's life.

Imagining going to even farmland four times a day,,,, chasing the goats/sheep around.

Considering the community, I know most would be glad to have the animals tied for few months.

Only farmers would understand better. Aside the killings, depression kills too.

The man feels the pain of the farmers,,,kudos to him!
Kudos to what.Rope Empowerment? He shouldn't even have donated anything at all.
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Benwallt(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
[i][/i]isn't this a disgrace to manhood and mankind?

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Smartiyke40: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
;DI Laugh in swahili ;DI Laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Hongkongfukid(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
No be the same Benue where them give wheel barrow to youths as empowerment ?
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Tiheanacho(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
Which amongst these names is suitable to replace failure with? (A) Benue (B) Abia
Goat! The money generated in Aba is far far above that if your state*2
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Now I know why people no vote for u... It's obvious that you are an empty skull. ... Na matches you go donate next... idiot
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Augiiee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:

You lack sense.
Sorry, no sorry.
Hehehehe... E pain you eh? From which failed state did you came from, Abia or Benue? grin grin
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Aderupoko2: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
I think politicians are already seeing what we haven't seen. For a grown up, former contestant to go to the market and buy ropes in bulk to share to his beloved constituency, and they accepted and even took pictures with it, speaks volume of Nigeria as a Contract and not a Country anymore.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by xtoc: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Politician of the month
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hahahahah, I reserve my comment.
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Reelnah: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Waoh... what a selfless service.. Service to Humanity....Haa den don finish this country finally
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Salako01(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
he should have erected a billboard with his picture to commission the ropes.

Lol....then cut the rope to commission the rope. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by kabillionaire(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
na today?
Benue state don dey suffer tey tey.
one time military administrator of one of the states, Brigadier gen. Atom Kpera once bought a truck load of hoes and cutlasses for his Mbatyerev kinsmen.
no bi today, E don teeey.
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by olaeffect(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
SIR0:
The goats/sheep can be so annoying during the farming season.

If one's farm is not located far away from residential areas, these goats would definitely frustrate a person's life.

Imagining going to even farmland four times a day,,,, chasing the goats/sheep around.

Considering the community, I know most would be glad to have the animals tied for few months.

Only farmers would understand better. Aside the killings, depression kills too.

The man feels the pain of the farmers,,,kudos to him!

At least he contributed towards solving a very big problem. But myopic thinking people would have preferred he donated 2hp air conditioner to every body in his community, not minding if the community even have public power supply grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Blackdisciple(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
Which amongst these names is suitable to replace failure with? (A) Benue (B) Abia

lolz...

Na Benue na....

last time it was wheel barrow they bought for them ooo
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Smartf33l(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please, who did this to Nigerians? Let's go and apologize.

I give up cry cry
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by bunminikan(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
I like this man. He's a grassroot man. He knows the immediate needs of his people. This' planting season and the usual thing in the villages is to tie goat so as not to damage people's crop. For me, his gift is timely and could safe many lives as farmers and animal rearer used to having issues at planting season.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats by Mayeldah(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Since he is not yet in Government, he tried.

Make una leave am alone, at all at all naim bad pass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Buhari Is Making Appointments Without Tinubu's Knowledge- Lagos Assembly / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.