Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Does Obaseki Want To Be Like His Grandfather?-Thisday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Obaseki Want To Be Like His Grandfather?-Thisday (2081 Views)

El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Obaseki Want To Be Like His Grandfather?-Thisday by Bighead9: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
He is a traitor, it's an ancestral gene in their family. grin grin grin

Only you Ugly, only you dey dumb and you come be traitor join. angry grin grin grin

Re: Does Obaseki Want To Be Like His Grandfather?-Thisday by ambu2: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki in spotlight
Re: Does Obaseki Want To Be Like His Grandfather?-Thisday by Quelme: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2020

Lol if you have your MSC then Quote me and I will give you a mail where you can submit your cv for a better living, I will give you a job that will put you on the same level with your role model. Not everyone is miserable like you , I know 2 House or reps men that re Nairalanders
Bros me I dey find work o. Abeg link me up o.
Re: Does Obaseki Want To Be Like His Grandfather?-Thisday by idahme(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
DDeliverer:
Who did obaseki betray? Certainly not the people. So if he pack Edo money and give it to OSHIOMOLE, then he wouldn't be a betrayer abi?

Black man with black sense.

'black sense' that one hit like tsunami.... Hahahahaha
Re: Does Obaseki Want To Be Like His Grandfather?-Thisday by Olofin2(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iceberg3, come and see your saviour. They said his grandpa sold Edo to British soldiers who finished una grin
Re: Does Obaseki Want To Be Like His Grandfather?-Thisday by Ofunaofu: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020

Lol if you have your MSC then Quote me and I will give you a mail where you can submit your cv for a better living, I will give you a job that will put you on the same level with your role model. Not everyone is miserable like you , I know 2 House or reps men that re Nairalanders
Please I need a job, link me up please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Ward To Ward Continue Continue, Day 4: Etsako / Oyigbo: Rivers Monarch Asks Army To Stop Indiscriminate Arrests / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu On Path To Victory As APC Governors Agree On Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.