Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Bbnaija Star, Khafi’s Brother Shot Dead In London (info) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Khafi’s Brother Shot Dead In London (info) (242 Views)

Police Arrest Gang Involved In The Illicit Murder Of Bbnaija Khafi's Brother / Alexander Kareem Shot Dead! Khafi's Brother Killed In The UK / Bbnaija Star, Khafi Post First Official Message, Tells Her Fan She Has Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Khafi’s Brother Shot Dead In London (info) by NaijaGist4u: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2020
BBNaija star, Khafi Kareem, is presently mourning the death of her younger brother, Alexander, who was attacked in west London on Monday, June 8.

Alexander, 20, was shot close to his family house in Shepherd’s Bush, West London. He was said to have been walking back home from a convenience store when he was shot by a yet-to-be-identified person in the early hours of Monday.

Witnesses say he screamed out “help me” as he lay dying in the street at 12.40am.

SEE ALL DETAILS

http://legitnewsflash..com/

(1) (Reply)

Chazzy Goodlife Release Hot Picture / Bbnaija’s Tacha Says Some People Are Working Tirelessly To See Her Fail / Peter Okoye: My Wife, Daughter, Staff And Myself Had COVID-19 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.