Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fear No More - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fear No More (33790 Views)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ / Seven Ways To Break Free From Your Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Her heart raced in excitement. 'Yes. I sent a message to someone by the name Bayo about Sam.'

'I'm Bayo.'

'Oh, good to hear from you. Can you be kind enough to give me Sam's current number?'

'Who're you to him?'

'I'm his good friend and I want to re-establish contact with him.'

There were seconds of silence. 'Alright, I'll send his current number to you.'

She was excited. She would have loved to ask him some questions about Sam, but she needed to thread softly. 'I will appreciate it if you can do that,' she said.

The line was disconnected. Bisi saved the number that just called her. A discerning person would have called his brother and told him that a certain lady by the name Bisi was asking for his number.

He would further ask if he should go ahead and give her the number or not. Fortunately for Bisi, Bayo was not a discerning person. Few minutes after the line was disconnected, he sent a text message containing Sam's new numbers.

Bisi felt like she had just received an American visa. Without wasting time, she dialed one of the numbers. Sam, shocked that the caller was Bisi, picked the call after the third ring.

'Hello,' he said.

'Hello dear. Have you forgotten about me? Do you know who's calling?'

'Of course, Bisi. How could I forget about you?'
She smiled and relaxed a bit. 'But you didn't call me for months now.'

He sighed. 'Yes. I wanted to avoid complications.'

'Love conquers complications.'

He was silent.

'Do you have any reservations about me, apart from the fact that chief is my uncle?'

'Apart from that factor, I think you're a very desirable lady.'

'If that is the case, fear not. I love you, Sam.'

He grinned to himself. But how did she get his number? She hadn't said that. Alright, she said she loved him. At least, he liked her too.

'The feeling is mutual,' he said. 'I love you too.'

There was a brief silence.

'How did you get my number?' he asked.

She laughed shortly. 'I think what you should ask is not how I got it but why I did.'

'Why did you get it?'

'It's not to betray you to anyone. It's because I care.'

He was touched by what she said. Not done, to his shock, she started sobbing on the phone.
'Oh, it's okay,' he said. 'I'm sorry I acted the way I did. It was based on self-preservation.'

'I would never betray you,' she sobbed.

'Never.'

'Hey, you don't need to do that. I didn't say you will betray me.'

'You didn't say it directly, but you've indicated it. You've implied it several times.'

'I'm sorry, dear. Please don't feel bad. Try to see things from my own point of view too.'

She stopped the sniveling. Well, whether her action was real or not, he decided he would have to take the risk of giving her some trusts.

'I'm presently far away from Lagos,' he informed.

She wanted to ask him where exactly he was, but decided against it. It would be better if he revealed it on his own volition.

'I'm in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.'

She nodded as she was not surprised to hear that.

'Have you got something to do?’ she asked.

‘You can send me your account details so I can send some money to you.'

Fear No More: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/fear-no-more-18/34302

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear No More by Afostev11(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Adeola25:
Guba ro wipe gbogbo Ejo ni jije. ;DGuba ro wipe gbogbo Ejo ni jije.
sugbon omode to ba mo owo we yo bagba jeun
Re: Fear No More by Adeola25(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Beeni oo
Re: Fear No More by Afostev11(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Adeola25:
Beeni oo
Hi Adeola, I sent you a message but you aren't replying
Re: Fear No More by Missyajoke(f): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2021
This storyline is dope continie

1 Like

Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
She nodded as she was not surprised to hear that.

'Have you got something to do?’ she asked.

‘You can send me your account details so I can send some money to you.'

Sam suddenly felt she was a gem. Now, he would just have to have her back fully.

'I appreciate that,' he replied. 'But don't worry, I've got something to keep me going.' He paused briefly and added: 'I miss you.'

'I miss you terribly,' she said.

He thought fast. 'I can come around to Lagos this weekend. Then, we'll see.'

She was instantly delighted. 'That will be awesome.'

He grinned and nodded. 'Alright, I'll be calling you to let you know my movement.'

'Alright, love.'

That evening, Guba was not a happy man. His state of unhappiness had nothing to do with his unaccomplished task. As a matter of fact, he had started forgetting about looking for Sam or scheming to terminate him.

Months after Sam had disappeared; he had started to become a forgone issue. What presently caused Guba's unhappiness was the attitude of his wife.

About two months ago, she had returned to Lagos with the first child and the baby. Of course, he was glad to have her back. But since then, she scarcely allowed him to have sex with her in the night.

At first, she complained that she had some tears on the vagina during the last delivery and it would take time for the part to be healed.

Later, she complained that they should stop making love as it was too painful! This evening, as Guba's right hand moved to her lactating breasts, she held his hand.

'We have to stop doing it for now,' she said.

'Me, I don't understand you o,' he grumbled. 'I don't understand you at all. How can you say we should not do what we're expected to do?'

'We should stop doing it for now, that's what I'm saying.'

The two children were already asleep. It was a time they could have each other without inhibition, but she was not keen about that.

Sherifat moved further away from him. This got him annoyed but he suppressed his anger. Alright, she would have her way tonight.

Tomorrow, it would be his turn to have his way. He would have to fully resume with his extra marital lovers.

He was quite an unhappy man as he let her be that night.

Later in the morning, he was sullen as he dressed up for work. The money he dropped could hardly meet the needs of his wife and two children, but he felt that was the best that he would do.

He got to the workshop early. His apprentice had not come, but he didn't need to wait for him before he started working on the last car he had started working on.

He changed from his house wears to the overall that he used at the mechanic workshop. He was fastening the buttons when Bose, the bread seller came around with a tray of fresh loaves of bread.

'Good morning, oga Guba.'

'Good morning, Bose. Give me the usual big loaf.'

She brought the tray down, selected a big loaf, used a knife to slice through, and added some butter to it.

As she stooped to do all this, Guba could see her cleavage. That sent signal to his manhood immediately. But he remembered the trouble he went through the last time he had sex with her.

Had he not resolved that he would never have anything to do with her or any married woman again?

'Bose, Bose, I must say that you look sweet this morning o,' he said.

'I'm always looking sweet,' she replied. 'I wonder what could be my offence that you're ignoring me.'

'Ah, well, I don't know what is happening to me self,' he said.

'If it is anything that I have done wrong, why don't you forgive and forget? Why can't we continue the sweet moments we used to have together again?'

Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nice stuff.

1 Like

Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Had he not resolved that he would never have anything to do with her or any married woman again?

'Bose, Bose, I must say that you look sweet this morning o,' he said.

'I'm always looking sweet,' she replied. 'I wonder what could be my offence that you're ignoring me.'

'Ah, well, I don't know what is happening to me self,' he said.

'If it is anything that I have done wrong, why don't you forgive and forget? Why can't we continue the sweet moments we used to have together again?'

At that moment, Guba forgot all about the experience he had had. Whatever was put on her must have worn itself out by now, his mind reasoned.

After all, the incident happened many months ago. Time and other circumstances must have neutralized whatever was on her.

He moved closer to her and spanked her bum. She smiled to encourage him on. He spanked her again, but that was not enough for the hand as it made its way to her boobs.

At the back seat of the car he was trying to fix, they had each other like a couple sex-starved and crazy to satisfy their lusts.

On Friday, Sam left Ado Ekiti around noon. As he drove to Lagos, he imagined so many things. What if Bisi was pretending to love him and was setting a trap for him? He shrugged.

Except he was shot, it was not going to be easy for anyone to get him killed. Physically, he was strong. A matter like this however went beyond physical strength.

He would have to be mentally alert and used his intuition. So far, his mind said he should go ahead and not worry. He got to Lagos about four o’clock in the late afternoon.

He had decided that he would lodge in hotel somewhere in Ikorodu. He knew the owner of the place and had used the service of the hotel in the past. Somehow, he felt he would be secured by lodging there.

The room he rented was decent. He settled himself down and picked up his phone to call his love.

'Hello dear. I'm already in Lagos,' he told her.
'You're welcome, darling. How was the trip?'

'Not bad. I'm lodging at Canary Hotel, not far from Ikorodu General Hospital. It's along the main road.'

'I know the General Hospital,' she said.

'Good. It's not far from the place. It's by the right towards Ikorodu Round About.'

‘I’ll be on my way,’ she declared.

About thirty minutes later, the receptionist called the room number to inform him that a lady visitor by the name Bisi was waiting for him.

'Send her up pronto,' he said.

A minute later, there was a short knock at his door. He opened it.

'My baby,' he said upon seeing her.

'My sweetheart.'

They kissed and hugged each other like he had been away for years.

'Gosh, you're looking more beautiful,' he told her.

'And you're looking so fresh,' she returned.

They were happy to see each other, no doubt.

'There's one prayer I've been making,' she said.

'What prayer?'

'I've been praying that those Ekiti babes would not succeed in snatching you away from me.'
He laughed easily and drew her closer to himself. 'Don't worry, darling no babe, whether from Ekiti or where ever will succeed in doing that.'

'Do you really want me to believe that? Can I take what you have said as a promise?'

He nodded. 'Yes, you can take my words as promise. I will always love you.'

They sat together on the sofa in the room. 'Tell me, how's life in Lagos since I left?'

She told him the details of the visits of Chief Kashi and a man that called himself Guba to the house. She also expressed her fears about him and how she became discontent with his communication cut-off.

But along the line, she said she had been praying that all would be well with him. She was very excited to have him with her right now, she concluded.

It was his turn to tell his story. 'First and foremost, I must apologize for not being very honest with you, but I hope you will understand that the circumstance forced me to do what I did. That time I said my father sent for me, there was no such thing.'

3 Likes

Re: Fear No More by hotswagg12: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nice update. Continue
Re: Fear No More by BigBasher: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2021
hotswagg12:
Nice update. Continue

1 Like

Re: Fear No More by kweensheba: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
NICE
Re: Fear No More by Saturn101: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
GO ON
Re: Fear No More by UltimateSpice: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
It was his turn to tell his story.

'First and foremost, I must apologize for not being very honest with you, but I hope you will understand that the circumstance forced me to do what I did. That time I said my father sent for me, there was no such thing.'
He went on to tell her how he first went to Ota to stay with a friend.

'From there, another friend he contacted had invited him to his home state, Ekiti, where he joined a team working for the Commissioner at the Ministry of Transportation. The job was quite good and he had been living a comfortable life.

A while later, he ordered for food. She would not stop staring into his eyes. The wine they took after the meal made her to fuss more over him.

'I wish I can have you as my wife,' he said. 'But the biggest challenge is your uncle. Who knows if he's still after my life as we speak now?'

'If you really love me,' she said, 'you should stop worrying about my uncle.'

He nodded. 'But his factor is a potent one.'

'Do you really love me?' she asked.

He grinned at her. 'Of course, I do.'

'Then, don't worry about anything. I'm a prayer warrior now. I'll commit everything into the hands of God. I'll pray that if it is indeed the will of God that we should be husband and wife, then God should remove all obstacles on the way. I’ll pray that no matter how powerful such obstacles are, God should remove them. I'm sure God will answer that prayer.'

He smiled. 'I didn't realize I was about to be married to a pastor.'

She smiled too. 'We will commit everything unto the hands of God and we will be amazed by the turn of events.'

Bisi remained with him in the hotel room throughout the night and the weekend. They were together as if they were on honey moon.

Sam checked out of the hotel Sunday afternoon. By then, he was completely convinced that Bisi was the woman for him. He gave her some money which she initially declined.

'Come on, have it,' he urged. 'You deserve more than this.'

Reluctantly, she accepted the money. ‘Thanks, honey.’

He waved her bye bye and drove off, thinking what a gem she was.

Three days after his last copulation with Bose, Guba woke up to notice some pain on his scrotum. On examination, he could see that the place had swollen up. Now, what could cause this swelling and this pain? He asked himself. He applied a balm ointment on the affected part. It must be a minor thing.

He dressed up and left for work. At the workshop, he tried to concentrate in his work. Towards noon, the pain had not subsided.

On the contrary, it seemed to have worsened. To his alarm, the scrotum had got bigger. Now, what kind of discomfort and embarrassment was this?

1 Like

Re: Fear No More by sunnyphem(m): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2021
get yourself ways to write good book...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeicyvlsEak
Re: Fear No More by Janet96(f): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
More please
Re: Fear No More by Odoogu(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Janet96:
More please

Oliver Janet Twist...tongue
Re: Fear No More by FairCritic(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Expecting more
Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Ride on
Re: Fear No More by BigBasher: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello?
Re: Fear No More by FairCritic(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Next...
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Compliments of the season to all my friends and fellow nairalanders.
Re: Fear No More by stevyno1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Same to you, Sola but why do you abandon this thread for years now?

1 Like

Re: Fear No More by FairCritic(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Come and continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / Living With My Grandma (18+) / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.