Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Do You Have Something To Sell Online. I Can Help You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have Something To Sell Online. I Can Help You (679 Views)

Web/blog Design: Possible To Learn Online? I Need A Coach Then / Daily Independent Newspaper Online, I Hail Thee! / Free Online I.t Exam & Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Something To Sell Online. I Can Help You by deco2come: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
If you have anything to sell online, or you have a unique thing you think people might like, while not put it online. I will help you to sell it. All I need from you is the pictures of the products you want to sell. I can help you to put it online. You don't have to worry about paying for the website/hosting fee. It is time to make your business international.

For more information, buzz me at princechrisvic@umuigbo.com
Re: Do You Have Something To Sell Online. I Can Help You by aymichael(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2011
tell me more
michaelsofts@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have Something To Sell Online. I Can Help You by deco2come: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2011
aymichael:

tell me more
michaelsofts@yahoo.com

The way it works is simple. Send the pictures of your products(including their prices) to me. I will help you to put it on my site. Once there is a purchase, I will contact you and you will send the product to the buyer. As soon as the buyer leaves their products, I will pay you the price for the goods immediately. If there is anything confusing, don't hesitate to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Remember To Evaluate My Own Newest Bmw Site / Urgently Need A Finished Website. / This Is For Dual Core And Every Other Reseller Hosters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.