Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Can I Used My Old Jamb Results For Direct Entry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Used My Old Jamb Results For Direct Entry (379 Views)

Asimiyu Bolanle will likely sue Mmesoma for faking her old JAMB QR code and Reg / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Used My Old Jamb Results For Direct Entry by Agbebakun22: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hello nairalanders I have question bothering me, I'm a student in one of the polytechnic currently in ND 2, one of my friend just told me now that he got an information from an educational source that I can used the same jamb results I used to seek admission to polytechnic for Direct Entry.. I was surprised because I never heard that before.. Please I need to help clarify these.. Thanks
Re: Can I Used My Old Jamb Results For Direct Entry by Sunstar9(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Hello nairalanders I have question bothering me, I'm a student in one of the polytechnic currently in ND 2, one of my friend just told me now that he got an information from an educational source that I can used the same jamb results I used to seek admission to polytechnic for Direct Entry.. I was surprised because I never heard that before.. Please I need to help clarify these.. Thanks

There is an opportunity here in Benin republic to study with your ND 2 certificate without jamb result.interested Dm 09050762607
Re: Can I Used My Old Jamb Results For Direct Entry by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Agbebakun22:
You don't need jamb result to do direct entry. All you need do is to buy jamb direct entry form

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Whatsapp To Show Offline,eventhough You Are Online / SS1 Government 2nd Term Lesson Notes; Evaluation Tests (FREE Access) / Ogun Government Directs All Secondary School Teachers To Resume From August 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.