Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship (5025 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Onyi22(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:

woman wrapper
E pain am
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain am

e pain your papa for his poor life that made you to be looking for rich guys for over a year now.

jobless something
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
martolux:
STF. You barely know me.

you're a woman wrapper and na your likes dey pack money give a lady that won't add to your life
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Onyi22(f): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:

e pain your papa for his poor life that made you to be looking for rich guys for over a year now.

jobless something
Na my fault say u poor?
I don't roll with ur type for goodness sake, allow me say what I want in a man..
If u don't have money, hide your face

1 Like

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

Na my fault say u poor?
I don't roll with ur type for goodness sake, allow me say what I want in a man..
If u don't have money, hide your face

I will feed your entire nation without leaving my room. I just hate a lady that see herself as object of material things

you and I know that na ritual go be your end, no be curse
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

Chai!!! See as my comment dy pepper you for body, abeg avoid sniper

because your papa dey drink sniper as water no means say everyone will follow suit

na sniper go be your end when you must have destroy yourself in the nearest future
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Onyi22(f): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:

I will feed your entire nation without leaving my room. I just hate a lady that see herself as object of material things

you and I know that na ritual go be your end, no be curse
Oh shut up, be a man and stop exchanging words with a lady..
Woman wrapper
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Onyi22(f): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:

because your papa dey drink sniper as water no means say everyone will follow suit

na sniper go be your end when you must have destroy yourself in the nearest future
U sound so pain
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

U sound so pain

who won't sound pain when you see your fellow human being walking in the path of destruction

it call for sober not just pains

1 Like

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

Oh shut up, be a man and stop exchanging words with a lady..
Woman wrapper

I don't support ritualism but to prevent your dumbness from becoming hereditary, I'm forced to concur

if our society must be sane, imbeciles like you must be extradited or send off or eliminate to bring back sanity to our Nation

1 Like

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Onyi22(f): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:

who won't sound pain when you see your fellow human being walking in the path of destruction

it call for sober not just pains
I know you want my attention and I have given it to you, although I saw the mail u try to sent me earlier, I will reply you so that u will have rest of mind, OK?
In your next world, come as a rich guy pls..
Bye ❤
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

I know you want my attention and I have given it to you, although I saw the mail u try to sent me earlier, I will reply you so that u will have rest of mind, OK?
In your next world, come as a rich guy pls..
Bye ❤

me send you mail? if I want to fúck na public I dey do my things

where all these ladies that are stalking me dey na one mumu girl with low IQ I go dey find? Facebook as wide as it is, I never invite or fúck anyone from there before

pussy na pure water, you can only fool some pussy freak dude

1 Like

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by mannobi(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Poor chioma
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Igetmyown247: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2020
I hope this isn’t true. I might not like Davido and all but I was rooting for them considering all the show off. Biggest mistake Chioma made was getting pregnant for him, maybe it wasn’t meant to happen but she should have been in control of her body and prevented that pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by martolux(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
With this kind of mentality, na your type no dey provide for family. You always believe you are in charge and nobody owns you anything....this kind people no dey always end well.
Heavensent01:

you're a woman wrapper and na your likes dey pack money give a lady that won't add to your life

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
martolux:
With this kind of mentality, na your type no dey provide for family. You always believe you are in charge and nobody owns you anything....this kind people no dey always end well.

because your papa no end well because he doesn't provide for you and your mother doesn't make everyone fall in line

A lady must also contribute to the future, I can't have a partner no matter how wealthy I'm and she will be waiting for me to do everything without any moral and others contributions

write it down, no lady will be loyal to you with your mentality of spending all your dime money on lady. average ladies love men with guts and obviously you've no gut
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by martolux(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
I would be erroneous to conclude that you lack home training because it is crystal clear that you rejected discipline....You started this by quoting me (forgetting that this is a public forum and one is entitled to his opinion) and I replied you, but now you pained and have to drag parent into this... I shouldn't have responded to a pig like you in the first place.
Heavensent01:

because your papa no end well because he doesn't provide for you and your mother doesn't make everyone fall in line

A lady must also contribute to the future, I can't have a partner no matter how wealthy I'm and she will be waiting for me to do everything without any moral and others contributions

write it down, no lady will be loyal to you with your mentality of spending all your dime money on lady. average ladies love men with guts and obviously you've no gut
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
martolux:
I would be erroneous to conclude that you lack home training because it is crystal clear that you rejected discipline....You started this by quoting me (forgetting that this is a public forum and one is entitled to his opinion) and I replied you, but now you pained and have to drag parent into this... I shouldn't have responded to a pig like you in the first place.

it's in my freewill characters to correct stupidity. I owned it to correct your weird impression in regards to relationship

if you're not growing with your woman in a relationship, you will rather be growing for your woman but that woman you're growing for might destroy that growth because she wasn't part of the effort

why should a young lady in her early 20 be thinking of a man blessing her when she should be at the forefront of making it to determine the kind of man she will roll with in the future and you support such demeaning and unscrupulous thought

you've been trying to prove you've sense but this your 2kb low IQ had really exposed your paucity of brain

1 Like

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by martolux(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

it's in my freewill characters to correct stupidity. I owned it to correct your weird impression in regards to relationship

if you're not growing with your woman in a relationship, you will rather be growing for your woman but that woman you're growing for might destroy that growth because she wasn't part of the effort

why should a young lady in her early 20 be thinking of a man blessing her when she should be at the forefront of making it to determine the kind of man she will roll with in the future and you support such demeaning and unscrupulous thought

you've been trying to prove you've sense but this your 2kb low IQ had really exposed your paucity of brain

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Heavensent01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=martolux post=90667604][/quote]

sound like what dumb people would do
Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by martolux(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

sound like what dumb people would do

Re: Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows / Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband / Reincarnation Or Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.