Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows (5026 Views)

Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party / Comedian Cute Abiola Spots New Look As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Obi Iyiegbu, best known as Obi Cubana, has gifted popular Instagram comedian Abdulgafar Ahmad Oluwatoyin, professionally known as Cute Abiola cows, WonderTV Media reports.

The comedian took to his Instagram page to post a video of himself with the cows. In the video, you could hear him say “Thank you Obi Cubana, bro God bless you bro. I really appreciate this. I swear, I swear”.

The video which was uploaded on the comedian’s Instagram page was captioned[b] ”
Thanks a lot baba mi @obi_cubana”.[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN7PdegpWek
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgUSczB48A/

https://.com/obi-cubana-gifts-instagram-comedian-cute-abiola-cows/

lalasticlala

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:46am On Jul 20, 2021
God when?
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by lkillbrokehoes: 4:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Ileya done sure be that
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by oluztx: 4:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Yoruba entertainers have benefited so much from Obi Cubana and shows at his clubs. Can't understand why Yorubas want to bring him down to render their sons jobless.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:03am On Jul 20, 2021
oluztx:
Yoruba entertainers have benefited so much from Obi Cubana and shows at his clubs. Can't understand why Yorubas want to bring him down to render their sons jobless.
I dislike tribalism. Can you please take that energy away from the thread? Thanks.

14 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by orikoku: 5:04am On Jul 20, 2021
When I never eat morning food. God when?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by KillMNKnow(f): 5:04am On Jul 20, 2021
He is trying to use this handsome Yoruba Muslim boy for something sinister

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by Bedtec: 5:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Obi doing good to people around him since 80s while bitter souls can hate and die of frustration till eternity

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:55am On Jul 20, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I want to be used too.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2021
submitting
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by Duru9(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Lol na joke sha

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by Idiotmod: 6:18am On Jul 20, 2021
This one cow or na ram
Wetin make them pass ram
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by Officialhorlah(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2021
He made his money legally and he's so generous kiss
Wonderful!
Kudos to him cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by moriss33(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Frustrated soul...stop hating
KillMNKnow:

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
KillMNKnow:
[/s]

Hungry Afonja boy you mean.
He just saved the Afonja muslim from embarrassment and eternal condemnation by giving him the cows he needs to celebrate his bloodthirsty god after he begged him via DM.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by Dalil8: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I dislike tribalism. Can you please take that energy away from the thread? Thanks.

But you like misandry, how are you any different? You can't tell him to take his energy away when you don't own the thread.

You're worst than tribalists and racists so i'll advise you shut the hell up!

FutureIsFemale:
God when?

But God is in a 'Man' form, shouldn't you be saying 'Mary' when?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by OBALOLA55(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
HE IS A FULANI HERD TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Dalil8:

But you like misandry, how are you any different? You can't tell him to take his energy away when you don't own the thread.

You're worst than tribalists and racists so i'll advise you shut the hell up!

But God is in a 'Man' form, shouldn't you be saying 'Mary' when?
First of all, I'm the OP of the thread. Secondly you have broken rule 2.

Therefore, seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 rule 2 broken.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by Dalil8: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
First of all, I'm the OP of the thread. Secondly you have broken rule 2.

Fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Dalil8:

Fish brain.
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by sunshineV(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
3k active twitter followers for sale @ 10k. bomb with ease.

mention me if u need
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by espn(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na wa oo...please MOD bring this down...I hate how people carry unverified news and spread. This was just one of the funny skit by cuteabiola...haba...
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts Instagram Comedian, Cute Abiola Cows by Cholls(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Hungry Afonja boy you mean.
He just saved the Afonja muslim from embarrassment and eternal condemnation by giving him the cows he needs to celebrate his bloodthirsty god after he begged him via DM.
my brother and you wan to go to heaven with this your careless comment

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Still A Virgin!!! PROOF!!! / I Am A Minister Of God, Korede Bello Tells Critics Of Church Performance / Twin Babies Born May 1st In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.