Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response (84109 Views)

Adesina Reveals Buhari’s Response To Tinubu’s ‘emi Lokan’ Speech / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer / Gunshots Rock PDP Primaries In Makurdi, One Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Gandollar(f): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
vincixpresso:
I can do better than this PDP National publicity Secretary. PDP has failed as a national opposition party.
Go away! They are threading softly!

You want them to use heavier wordings so that the intolerant wicked buhari regime would find an excuse no matter how weak to cram them into detention and throw the keys away till after 2023.

They have passed the message and it's gotten.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Dearlord(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari loves shooting in the other room, he is such an old Soldier.
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Nina mennnnnmnnm no be small something ooo.

Dem don dey jump fence dey use apiam way for the villa....it reminds me of wetin person do for secondary school dose days to escape from PE teacher....

Na so dey guy took off....

Vummmmmm ka nma kariia statement...
nnaaa u tit
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by MedicH: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
OriOko88:

Lol. So there are no ibos amongst Nigeria looters abi. Abi the kerosine governor in abia isn't part of your dream biafra. Its you that should worry about how d looters in biafro republic would not loot d future of you and your grand children away. All Africans are d same forget about biafro.

Pls

Pass
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Chicastle: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Elelenwo:

The man has more connection than MTN.

I hear this one audibly
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Gandollar(f): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
nedekid:

I believe it his him truly. The issue I think is that he is completely senile. Can you remember during the election interview, while being asked questions he was taking notes to enable him respond, only when it was time to answer, he could not make sense of what he scribbled.
I think he is just given food to eat, given speaches to read and programed to make appearances. He might not have the faculties to make decisions, might not even have recognative memory.
I almost shed tears reading this, even though I'm not a buharist.

Sometimes I even pity the man for the cocktail of drugs he takes to sustain himself.

Buhari did himself a great disservice going for second term.

The main reason why the cabal have continued to distance Aisha from her husband is because, they think as a woman, she will get emotional on Buharis worst days and begin to rant in public.

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Kontokola: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't want to believe that Nigeria is taking the route to a "failed state". Nothing is right in this country, majority of those who are opportuned to enter power, they seize it and use it anyhow without been checked.
Sometimes I feel that we don't understand what democracy entails.

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aso time bomb

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by dederocs(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
As time goes, a man looses steam, except you are Trump grin
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by opribo(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is the height of indiscipline, for there to be shooting in Aso rock it reveals two things one is that bubu is not in charge two is that power has gone into the wrong hands.
Why should Aisha's aides have the authority to shoot in Aso rock that means that she is the one controlling things.
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Jimbadly: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
gloriaunobi:
Buhari is been lead .
[/s]

angry
Buhari is being led.
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Basher8583: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Wailers thread as usual. Im out
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by silverkings: 2:05am On Jun 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They can shoot, kill and even burn down the ass rock for all I care. People are being shot and killed everyday in Nigeria and aso rock has not done anything to ameliorate our sufferings. Aso rock can burn down to ashes. Who aso rock help?
Thanks for this
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by ludd2018: 2:27am On Jun 14, 2020
jlinkd78:
Gradually all Nnamdi Kanu conspiracies are adding up and it's becoming clearer by d day dat Buhari might not be in charge after all

before nko ?Nandi kanu has been right from day one only that Nigerians do not want to admit the truth that buhari is dead .

Wole soyinka confirmed 2 weeks back that buhari is not in Charge
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by ludd2018: 2:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Taiwo20:
There's something they are not telling us.

Could Nnamdi be right?

Nnamdi kanu is 100% right . Buhari had long dead

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by hylyne(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2020
chukel:
Nigeria is full of dimwits. Nairaland is worse. Nobody has even verified the news. And everyone is shouting one nonsense or the other. What has happened to reasoning and due diligence? Brainless people who take themselves to be wise everywhere

Wise one! You should have verified the News and update us, instead of calling people names.

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Johnkassy(m): 5:49am On Jun 14, 2020
My data got finish, couldn't read the full detail....plz hope our buhari (covid one and nine ) survive.
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by erospecial: 6:04am On Jun 14, 2020
even now The so-called 'eminently qualified' president Buhari has really lost it! He has lost touch with reality; he really does not know what he is doing anymore. I am sorry to say it, but this so-called president must be made to step aside in the interest of Nigeria and its people. Buhari's cluelessness has even extended to include a rift between him and his wife in the presence of an Aso Rock hireling? And then the Police step in to to harass the first lady and her staff including her ADC.

Yorubas foisted Buhari and APC on Nigeria for the now moribund and redundant post of a VP!
Education made foolish people!
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Goddyj(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2020
nedekid:

I believe it his him truly. The issue I think is that he is completely senile. Can you remember during the election interview, while being asked questions he was taking notes to enable him respond, only when it was time to answer, he could not make sense of what he scribbled.
I think he is just given food to eat, given speaches to read and programed to make appearances. He might not have the faculties to make decisions, might not even have recognative memory.
And you don't see anything wrong in having a "completely senile" man as a president of Nigeria
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Goddyj(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2020
janjaweedism:
Young Actor Wearing Buhari's Face Mask:- Fellow Nigerians, I'm your president.

Nigerians (People of Ode-nation): Yes, our president. We know you're Buhari. PMB, we know you're old and you cannot act that is why there's shooting and harassment of your family in Aso Rock. Since you became old Zahra your lovely daughter no longer tweet about you on twitter.

Imbeciles everywhere! Shame on you people.

If you're looking at this picture and saying he is Buhari, you're just looking at a reflection of your stupidity staring at your face.

In fact you're one of the reasons why white people have no regards for blacks, the reason why George Floyd was choked to death. You're as sub-human and deserve every treatment the rest of the world gives you. Shame, shame shame! Shame on Nigerians, shame. What a useless country.
But wait o, how can somebody in his/her right senses believe that this person is Buhari It's so obvious that this person is from Asia, judging by the shape of the face. The formal impostor, Jubril, even had a more close resemblance to Buhari than this Asian Young Man I'm seeing here!
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Fuckgovt: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Ozioma49:
Pdp should mind thier business after all our darling daddy was asleep while the first lady and her family were in the war front.. angry
must u be stupid?
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by nedekid: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Goddyj:
And you don't see anything wrong in having a "completely senile" man as a president of Nigeria
I never said the fellow I made reference to was the president of Nigeria. Note that I never mentioned "nigeria".
For clarity sake, the election interview and the fellow I spoke about could be the Belarusian president or even fictional character etc.
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Grateful007: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
smartval:

If General Buhari is alive this won't be happening
D undiluted truth
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2020
silverkings:
Thanks for this
grin grin
So you also want aso rock burnt down eh grin
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by surgical: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2020
LibertyRep:
This is a glaring case of lack of coordinations.

If a man seems incapable to effectively administer an estate, how do we entrust the whole town to him ?

Regardless of what anyone says, the buck stops at the president's table and he has not demonstrated appreciable capacity of the task.
I do not blame buhari in all this but questions the thinking faculty of those that rail road him to the presidency and those still supporting his regime,i wonder if any sane man will ever take them serious or trust their judgment in future
It is sure that whatever they will sell to us next will be a worst disaster
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Elelenwo:

The man has more connection than MTN.

It is not a matter of connection. Presidency has thousands of staff. Every IBO man or woman has hatred for Nigeria, that is number one fact. Every IBO man sees himself first as a Biafra wherever he finds himself. In FG Ministries and parastatals and agencies, they carry the marginalization and psychological warfare traits. They are in presidency and other agencies monitoring events but appear as friends to Hausa / Fulani to make money and favour. There is nothing hidden to them as staff, but as Biafrans those information is getting to Biafra network. Espionage assignment. Whatever KANU (old or the present) says is an insider information
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by joinnow: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
abi are they shooting covid19 suspected aids who refuse to social distance
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by silverkings: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin
grin
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin
Re: Shooting In Aso Rock: PDP Raises Alarm, Demands President Buhari's Response by MNDY(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
they will gun down the first lady one day before the lifeless president will act tightly.

The impostor there can never take the issue of Aisha serious. He is just there on contract, enjoying the good life and Aisha's pu.ssy.

Which real man and president would refuse to react to people treating his wife anyhow or do nothing about serious insecurity in the state where he comes from (Katsina)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.