Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari (512 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Nnia Nwodo: You're Selfish And Insensitive Nwodo Blast Obi / Buhari Is Heartless And Insensitive / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by OK2NVME: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
The only time this useless woman takes to twitter or even raise any issue is when she is having quarrels with the cabal in Aso Rock.

I am yet to hear this woman come out and speak on the plight of northerners being killed by Fulani bandits. This woman has no single philanthropy or humanitarian cause. The only time she has ever complained about anything it was over the state of the Aso Rock Clinic and that was because she didn't get the service she felt as first lady she deserved.

This woman is wicked and heartless.

She is just like her husband who is only interested in the perks of power and not the responsibilities and compassion that comes with it.

At least Madam Peace shed tears for the Chibok girls. She held a conference on her own to determine how the Chibok girls were abducted.

Even as a mother, this Aisha has not shown any empathy for the thousands of women and children living in squalor and hunger in refugee camps across the nation. The only thing she knows how to do is cake her face with 3 inches of pancake and start mouthing crap on how she is being ''oppressed'' by her husband's appointees.

I have this strong intuition that the cabal know her as a selfish, arrogant and narcissistic person who wants to boss them over.

If the cabal is reading this, please continue to ignore, relegate and ''humiliate'' that spoilt wannabe princess.

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by FlordFlorez(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
U are very correct. She's silent & dumb about national crises even the ones plaguing their region. She's selfish.

5 Likes

Re: The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by youthsinitiativ(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Spot on...

3 Likes

Re: The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by slivertongue: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
I am yet to hear this woman come out and speak on the plight of northerners .

Not correct
Re: The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by OK2NVME: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
slivertongue:
I am yet to hear this woman come out and speak on the plight of northerners .

Not correct

When has she done that?

Has she voiced her concern over the incessant banditry, killings, abductions and rape going on in the Muslim north?

I did not expect her to speak up for Leah's freedom or that of Southern Kaduna Christians but at least is she not concerned about those of her fellow northern muslims who voted her dead wood husband?

1 Like

Re: The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by fykes(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op. Kpele ooo.
Anybody who has stayed with politicians know they don't care about nothing but themselves...
Ur description is of every Nigerian politician I know. Especially those currently in power.
Re: The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by Asgard13: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Free Aisha...

She’s suffering.... she has become so addicted to wetin she dey chop.

Person wey for accept her fate since 2017... ... she allowed herself to be used ..

No body respects her.. because they know she have a price tag!
Re: The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by slivertongue: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
OK2NVME:

When has she done that?

Has she voiced her concern over the incessant banditry, killings, abductions and rape going on in the Muslim north?

I did not expect her to speak up for Leah's freedom or that of Southern Kaduna Christians but at least is she not concerned about those of her fellow northern muslims who voted her dead wood husband?

she complained of SIP not reaching Kaduna,, Adamawa, etc
she spoke out against d failure of govt to Deliver progress to the masses that voted them
Re: The Highly Narcissistic, Selfish And Insensitive Aisha Buhari by Inda2020: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
OK2NVME:
The only time this useless woman takes to twitter or even raise any issue is when she is having quarrels with the cabal in Aso Rock.

I am yet to hear this woman come out and speak on the plight of northerners being killed by Fulani bandits. This woman has no single philanthropy or humanitarian cause. The only time she has ever complained about anything it was over the state of the Aso Rock Clinic and that was because she didn't get the service she felt as first lady she deserved.

This woman is wicked and heartless.

She is just like her husband who is only interested in the perks of power and not the responsibilities and compassion that comes with it.

At least Madam Peace shed tears for the Chibok girls. She held a conference on her own to determine how the Chibok girls were abducted.

Even as a mother, this Aisha has not shown any empathy for the thousands of women and children living in squalor and hunger in refugee camps across the nation. The only thing she knows how to do is cake her face with 3 inches of pancake and start mouthing crap on how she is being ''oppressed'' by her husband's appointees.

I have this strong intuition that the cabal know her as a selfish, arrogant and narcissistic person who wants to boss them over.

If the cabal is reading this, please continue to ignore, relegate and ''humiliate'' that spoilt wannabe princess.

Rubbish!

keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum: Still General Without Troops – Presidency / FEC Approves N20.366bn Projects / All Edo APC Members Are In An Exodus Movement To PDP- Osagie, SA To Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.