Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! (2326 Views)

GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Second Fastest African, Sets New Nigerian Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dalil8: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
ElasticStone:

These are old players.
Messi won Ballon d'or with the following players only 2 or 3 correct players

Poor quality players
Dembele
Ansu fati
Jordi alba
Umtiti
Sergio robeto
Semendo

Medium quality players
Vidal
Sergio busquet
Coutinho

High quality players
Pique
Suarez
Ter stegen

If you're a footballer you'd know that the quality of training matters.

The physio, nutritionist, fitness doctor. They make the difference.

Take Man City for example. When Pep came to City he came along with some of his coaching staffs and doctors at Barcelona/Bayern. Look at where they are now.

Take those Juve players to Barca, without Messi. They'll still play like Barca.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by ElasticStone(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Vidukadinho:

What happened to your Messi against Liverpool

Messi scored 2 solid free kicks and gave solid passes that were wasted by dembele and the likes. U people want messi to score, assist, midfield, defend, goal keep and even coach! Kuku kee messi na!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dalil8: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Man City have some of the best coaching staff, nutrionist, physios in the world. That's why they play like they do.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dalil8: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
ElasticStone:

Messi scored 2 solid free kicks and gave solid passes that were wasted by dembele and the likes. U people want messi to score, assist, midfield, defend, goal keep and even coach! Kuku kee messi na!

Look Ronaldo has done all that and can do even more but he's in the worst team to be right now. At that age? He's only going to get worse unless......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dalil8: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by omoiyamayor(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dabronze:
the era if Cristiano Ronaldo is going down let's wait for what messi still hv to offer
lol i will switch my attention to Mbappe or Sancho instead.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dalil8: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
omoiyamayor:

Or Timo Werner, Kai Havertz smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dybala11(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
omoiyamayor:
What of Haaland, the boy wonder??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by omoiyamayor(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dybala11:

What of Haaland, the boy wonder??
yes that boy is also bright,but i will root for my african brothers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by omoiyamayor(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dalil8:

i have seen these names on tranfer news,im not a Bundesliga fan so i dont know much about them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by ElasticStone(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dalil8:

How fa na? Did you watch Barcelona vs Mallorca today? grin angry angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dalil8: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
ElasticStone:

How fa na? Did you watch Barcelona vs Mallorca today? grin angry angry

Yes. So?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by ElasticStone(m): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Yes. So?

How are you feeling?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dalil8: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
ElasticStone:

How are you feeling?

Great. Generally i don't like watching Barca matches but had to. It's good to have football matches back again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dayodragon: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Pls, look at the team this guy is calling average.

1. Dybala
2. Costa
3. Matuidi
4. Buffon
5. Higuain
6. Ramsey
7. Rabiot
8. Pjanic
9. Cuadrado

Abeg, borrow me that weed you're using. E make sense die!

common sense you don't have. How many of those players came on a free transfer? So why what makes them so vital and their clubs couldn't renew their contracts...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by ElasticStone(m): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Dayodragon:

common sense you don't have. How many of those players came on a free transfer? So why what makes them so vital and their clubs couldn't renew their contracts...

Lol. U must be very dull.

The question is...did or did not Ronaldo play with these guys? undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Dayodragon: 12:44am On Jun 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Lol. U must be very dull.

The question is...did or did not Ronaldo play with these guys? undecided

Stop talking rubbish... Sarri is the course of their problem.. you can't keep playing rigid football and expect win.. even if you win,the goal margin is always poor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Dayodragon:

Stop talking rubbish... Sarri is the course of their problem.. you can't keep playing rigid football and expect win.. even if you win,the goal margin is always poor
Baba your goat is a fraud.Who have been the champions in Italy for the past 6 yrs? They went to the champions league final 2 times in that space of time.Allegri was the coach last yr.What happened? Your fraud was outscored by a 38 yr old.At least barca made it to the semifinal while juve were beaten by kids in their own home.Mr.Champions league couldn't save them.Your goat has always been second best and will always will.Ac Milan that Atalanta beat like thiefs 5-0 is the same one who held down penaldo and co with 10 men.Tueh.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by obonujoker(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Pls, look at the team this guy is calling average.

1. Dybala
2. Costa
3. Matuidi
4. Buffon
5. Higuain
6. Ramsey
7. Rabiot
8. Pjanic
9. Cuadrado

Abeg, borrow me that weed you're using. E make sense die!

They are average clowns.... Can this Juve contest in Europe??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by obonujoker(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

You are aiding my point. Ronaldo has been benefiting from quality team...even though I consider Juventus good too. Juventus finally exposed Ronaldo's secret. Breeze don blow, foul nyash open.

Ronaldo is supposed to atleast shine even if juventus underperforms. That is how to know a true high quality player...just the way Messi shines no matter how bad a team is.

The way he shines with Argentina or what?? Or the way he has been shining with Barcelona in the UCL ??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by obonujoker(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Xanslyte:

Baba your goat is a fraud.Who have been the champions in Italy for the past 6 yrs? They went to the champions league final 2 times in that space of time.Allegri was the coach last yr.What happened? Your fraud was outscored by a 38 yr old.At least barca made it to the semifinal while juve were beaten by kids in their own home.Mr.Champions league couldn't save them.Your goat has always been second best and will always will.Ac Milan that Atalanta beat like thiefs 5-0 is the same one who held down penaldo and co with 10 men.Tueh.

You are just a clown....

Someone that won all in the EPL, Laliga and Eve. In serieA is what you call s fraud??

What is Messi for Argentina??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Jokerman(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

You see why you are a clown. You want to free Messi from criticism but push Ronaldo to it... shebi Messi is goat, why can't he do all??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Jokerman(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2020
obonujoker:

You are just a clown....

Someone that won all in the EPL, Laliga and Eve. In serieA is what you call s fraud??

Lol ..... Messi cannot topple Maradona as Argentina Greatest yet.... He's just a Barcelona Giggsgrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by ElasticStone(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Jokerman:

You see why you are a clown. You want to free Messi from criticism but push Ronaldo to it... shebi Messi is goat, why can't he do all??

But this thing pain u sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Gbest90(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol ..... Messi cannot topple Maradona as Argentina Greatest yet.... He's just a Barcelona Giggsgrin

My friend the only thing Messi is yet to do for Argentina is win a �. Go and look at his stats. Great players are not ONLY judged by trophies. Afterall Giroud won a World Cup without scoring a goal. Phil Foden of Manchester City is a 2 time premier league winner whereas Harry Kane is still looking for his first Carabao cup.

Am not a Messi fan but to be with frank Arginatina never had and will never have a player as good as Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Favoritedealer: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Dalil8:

Which of those players listed up there can be compared to

Modric
Toni Kroos
Dani Carvajal
Casemiro
Sergio Ramos
Marcelo
Varane
Benzema
Bale
Isco
Lucas Vazquez
Marco Asensio
Nacho....?
Oga Juventus has a much more better squad than madrid,check their market value and stop this foolish comparison
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Favoritedealer: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2020
obonujoker:

The way he shines with Argentina or what?? Or the way he has been shining with Barcelona in the UCL ??
He was the highest goal score and best player in the UCL,which crap are you talking about oga
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Galactico4ever(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Oga Juventus has a much more better squad than madrid,check their market value and stop this foolish comparison
WHAT!!You must be watching the back of your TV for making this comment.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Galactico4ever(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

Modric - dybala
Toni Kroos - matuidi
Casemiro - Rabiot
Sergio Ramos - Bonucci
Marcelo - Sandro
Benzema - huguain
Bale - C.Ronaldo
Isco - costa
Lucas Vazquez - khedera
Marco Asensio - bernadeschi
Deluded son of a gunnie.You are comparing galacticos with riff raffs,I pity your soccer life.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by ElasticStone(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Deluded son of a gunnie.You are comparing galacticos with riff raffs,I pity your soccer life.

I am sure someone like you have never kicked empty can of milo talkless of real football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Jokerman(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gbest90:

My friend the only thing Messi is yet to do for Argentina is win a �. Go and look at his stats. Great players are not ONLY judged by trophies. Afterall Giroud won a World Cup without scoring a goal. Phil Foden of Manchester City is a 2 time premier league winner whereas Harry Kane is still looking for his first Carabao cup.

Am not a Messi fan but to be with frank Arginatina never had and will never have a player as good as Messi.

Trash.

Maradona > Messi (For Argentina)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Record Immediately After Lockdown! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
obonujoker:

You are just a clown....

He is their best player and the best player in he world.I call him a fraud because apart from scoring he's not on par with Messi in anything else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

146 Bars, 9years Old Set New World Record For The Longest Limbo(photos) / World Cup 2006 Best Young Player's Award: Who Will Take It? / Hug A Chelsea Fan (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.