Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Tenth Commandment: Do Not Covet. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tenth Commandment: Do Not Covet. (207 Views)

The Fourth Commandment: The Sabbath. / Jesus' Commandment To Love Our Neighbors, Even Our Enemies / This Is The Commandment For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tenth Commandment: Do Not Covet. by elated177: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 5:21 "You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife. You shall not set your desire on your neighbor’s house or land, his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

Do not covet, says the Ten Commandment of YHVH Almighty. Whatever legal your hands find to do, do it diligently. Be content with what you have and put your hope in YHVH, our Father.

Psalms 37:16-17 Better the little that the righteous have than the wealth of many wicked for the power of the wicked will be broken, but YHVH upholds the righteous.

Psalms 37: 25-26 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be a blessing.

Proverbs 15:16 Better a little with the fear of YHVH than great wealth with turmoil.

Proverbs 16:8 Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.

1 Tim 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has promised never leave or forsake his saints. Their children will never beg bread.

I am just a messenger.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Tenth Commandment: Do Not Covet. by elated177: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Deuteronomy 11:

18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

(1) (Reply)

My Number One Enemy Was Begging Me To Save His Child / Relationship Advice For Youths. / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.